steven1112113
Iron
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Posts
- 18
- Reputation
- 3
how to get more bonemass in face? (im 61 backwards)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Steroids
except streroids like peptides or somtSteroids
GH NaF Phenytoin Wnthow to get more bonemass in face? (im 61 backwards)
can u gimme a guide how much to run and that bc im only 61 backwards cuhtest
abcdefghGH NaF Phenytoin Wnt
what i dont even know what them 3 are i know GH but what are there bluddGH NaF Phenytoin Wnt
got any tips?just say 16 gng
nogot any tips?
will just gh and test be good?test and gh and dht-derivs
yea don't overdo the GH thowill just gh and test be good?
5 or 10? what would u do?yea don't overdo the GH tho
run like 300-500 test and maybe 5-10IU of HGH
what do you have against gh test and dht-derivs btw?GH NaF Phenytoin Wnt
I would start with 6 although a lot of people would say that's low... its better to be on the low side than look like an ogre5 or 10? what would u do?
find anyone clinically who has experienced massive PA from androgens lmaowhat do you have against gh test and dht-derivs btw?
yo stop listening to this guyI would start with 6 although a lot of people would say that's low... its better to be on the low side than look like an ogre
0.1mg/kg daily5 or 10? what would u do?
Omfg I hope your joking jfl niggaSteroids
I mean he shouldn't try to look like an ogre, GH can cause some bone growth even at moderate doses, and dht-derivs with a test base can give you a more chiseled look and also drive facial bone growth over a long-enough period of time if the cycle is structured properlyfind anyone clinically who has experienced massive PA from androgens lmao
fuck you nigga you have never touched these compounds so why are you giving advice??yo stop listening to this guy
0.1mg/kg daily
use the hammerhow to get more bonemass in face? (im 61 backwards)
if you want to be chiseled then pop an AmifruI mean he shouldn't try to look like an ogre, GH can cause some bone growth even at moderate doses, and dht-derivs with a test base can give you a more chiseled look and also drive facial bone growth over a long-enough period of time if the cycle is structured properly
I know more on this topic than you probably ever willfuck you nigga you have never touched these compounds so why are you giving advice??
you literally just admitted they influence bone growthif you want to be chiseled then pop an Amifru
the only way roids influence bone growth is through muscle tension and Endo GH pulsatility
what are u on?fuck you nigga you have never touched these compounds so why are you giving advice??
450 test 280 mast p 40 tbol atm, not for bone mass thoughwhat are u on?
great job reading now find a real person proving these effects are substantial enoughyou literally just admitted they influence bone growth
Dihydrotestosterone, a robust promoter of osteoblastic proliferation and differentiation: understanding of time-mannered and dose-dependent control of bone forming cells - PMC
The present study was aimed to evaluate the time-mannered and dose-dependent effects of 5α-dihydrotestosterone (5α-DHT) on the proliferation and differentiation of bone forming cells using MC3T3-E1 cells. Cell proliferation was analyzed using MTS ...pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
how long should i stay on hgh for and stay on 6iu yh?450 test 280 mast p 40 tbol atm, not for bone mass though
I mean I noticed some change myself when I ran dht derivs for the first timegreat job reading now find a real person proving these effects are substantial enough
ALP hardly matters for PA by the way lmao
I mean I noticed some change myself when I ran dht derive for the first time
the point isn't to grow as much facial bone mass as possible, that will usually look bad
250mg weekly would be finecan u gimme a guide how much to run and that bc im only 61 backwards cuh
16 weekshow long should i stay on hgh for and stay on 6iu yh?
hgh alone will i see much diff in my face?16 weeks
no guarantees but you should see some change, I would pair it with AAS thoughhgh alone will i see much diff in my face?
whats that and do u know how not to get dieabies on hgh?no guarantees but you should see some change, I would pair it with AAS though
if you dont know what it does dont take itwhats that and do u know how not to get dieabies on hgh?
im on reta atm but idk if that helps
metformin helps, also take the GH at night. AAS are steroidswhats that and do u know how not to get dieabies on hgh?
im on reta atm but idk if that helps
.if you dont know what it does dont take it
you saw slightly debloating and massaters hypertrophyI mean I noticed some change myself when I ran dht derivs for the first time
the point isn't to grow as much facial bone mass as possible, that will usually look bad
what metformin helps with dieabites? form hgh sorry if dumb qustions im newmetformin helps, also take the GH at night. AAS are steroids
yea it helps, but you shouldn't have issues at 6IU anyways. no worries apt the questions, but I would suggest you also do your own research to make sure you don't make mistakeswhat metformin helps with dieabites? form hgh sorry if dumb qustions im new
yes ty ima buy off this girl @tfc_alice do u know this source?yea it helps, but you shouldn't have issues at 6IU anyways. no worries apt the questions, but I would suggest you also do your own research to make sure you don't make mistakes
no, I don't. if you don't mind me asking, which country are you in? I can recommend a UK-based source who exports globallyyes ty ima buy off this girl @tfc_alice do u know this source?
yes i live in the ukno, I don't. if you don't mind me asking, which country are you in? I can recommend a UK-based source who exports globally
alr dm me ill hook you up w a telegram sourceyes i live in the uk