HOW TO GET MOST MATCHS ON TINDER AS A SUB MTN OR EVEN A SUB5

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
Before we start we need to take a look at this stats :
IMG 20231102 093328

As you can see, only in Europe and USA we have an equal and a bit close gender ratio imbalance on the usage of Tinder,And keep in mind even among those Woman users there's a high percentage of them being just Men fishing or trolling other dudes.

Most guys don't even get the chance for their accounts to be presented since men are literally 30X times the number of woman, some of you think they get no matchs because muh no 6' height or muh no good eye area, Noooo, there's literally millions who get success on tinder by just posting something interesting and NT such as posting their hobbies especially hobbies that interests foids such as arts, or music producing... NIGGA MOST OF YOU GOT NO LIFE OR HOBBIES, A PERSONALITY OF A ROCK, YET YOU CRY CHAD STEAL WOMAN, WELL HELL YEAH WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPENSATE LOOKS WITH A SIMPLE THING AS BEING AN INTERESTING PERSON WITH MUCH TO TALK TO.

Now the trick is, Tinder has an algorithm of how matchs are presented, people who get matchs the most will be firstly to appear to all other people in a certain area,therefore even if you're a Chad and you're new to that area, your account will need so much time to fit in to get the same amount of matchs or more that some MTNs might have gotten before.

What you should do,create an account that is a female one which you don't have to make it professional since dudes will swipe even on the Juggernaut foid,add pics of a girl that would literally look like a tinder whore who needs only hook ups,and for the name there's hundreds of names that could fit both males and females such as Morgan, Alexis, River,Cameron... Ect,then your account will get the power of foid's SMV,you will get unbelievable amount of matchs,then delete the female pics and add yours, then BOOM, the algorithm will put you among the firsts.

I went from 17 matchs in a week to literally 102 in a matter of 3 days.

Try it and post results here so the thread will get bumped for other users to learn from the master of games.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, zharupodrugu, SoundnVision and 3 others
nigga what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
so let me get this straight, i have to fake being a foid so algorithm puts me first.

Then turn my account around some random day and put my pics?

for how much time do i have to fraud being a stacy?

so let me get this straight, i have to fake being a foid so algorithm puts me first.

Then turn my account around some random day and put my pics?

for how much time do i have to fraud being a stacy?
Depends on the area you're in, if you get a decent amount of male match's, then go Tranny mode

If this is actually true then many of lookmax Tinder testing here has been false.

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
jfl at India's 93%/7% imbalance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, chadpreetsingh, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
If this is actually true then many of lookmax Tinder testing here has been false.
it was always frauded, unless u can get live recording as the likes are coming in, otherwise you can easily fraud the result to fit ur narrative seen it happen multiple times

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Before we start we need to take a look at this stats :
View attachment 2527432

As you can see, only in Europe and USA we have an equal and a bit close gender ratio imbalance on the usage of Tinder,And keep in mind even among those Woman users there's a high percentage of them being just Men fishing or trolling other dudes.

Most guys don't even get the chance for their accounts to be presented since men are literally 30X times the number of woman, some of you think they get no matchs because muh no 6' height or muh no good eye area, Noooo, there's literally millions who get success on tinder by just posting something interesting and NT such as posting their hobbies especially hobbies that interests foids such as arts, or music producing... NIGGA MOST OF YOU GOT NO LIFE OR HOBBIES, A PERSONALITY OF A ROCK, YET YOU CRY CHAD STEAL WOMAN, WELL HELL YEAH WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPENSATE LOOKS WITH A SIMPLE THING AS BEING AN INTERESTING PERSON WITH MUCH TO TALK TO.

Now the trick is, Tinder has an algorithm of how matchs are presented, people who get matchs the most will be firstly to appear to all other people in a certain area,therefore even if you're a Chad and you're new to that area, your account will need so much time to fit in to get the same amount of matchs or more that some MTNs might have gotten before.

What you should do,create an account that is a female one which you don't have to make it professional since dudes will swipe even on the Juggernaut foid,add pics of a girl that would literally look like a tinder whore who needs only hook ups,and for the name there's hundreds of names that could fit both males and females such as Morgan, Alexis, River,Cameron... Ect,then your account will get the power of foid's SMV,you will get unbelievable amount of matchs,then delete the female pics and add yours, then BOOM, the algorithm will put you among the firsts.

Try it and post results here so the thread will get bumped for other users to learn from the master of games.
you just get extremely high elo and will be presented not only first but to much more girls, 🤔 how are the ratio for messages and dates to matches tho?

you just get extremely high elo and will be presented not only first but to much more girls, 🤔 how are the ratio for messages and dates to matches tho?
Depends on your resume

I believe you

but post results?

JFL no wonder theres so many mumbai slum dwellers here

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
If you fraud and then change your photos to a male account what says that the traffic will convert the matches for males to females? Need proof or ropemax

sub 5 is sub MTN