How to get motivation to looksmaxx?

I know what you look like and you are already softmaxxed. Only thing left for you to do is reduce philtrum length somehow, dont bother with other shit

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I know what you look like and you are already softmaxxed. Only thing left for you to do is reduce philtrum length somehow, dont bother with other shit
im not tbh, theres ltos of room for improvement especially my eye area (brows plus lashes + ice hooding and squintmaxxing)

also skin and coloring

reducing my philtrum is impossible unfortunately

whos alt are you

im not tbh, theres ltos of room for improvement especially my eye area (brows plus lashes + ice hooding and squintmaxxing)

also skin and coloring

reducing my philtrum is impossible unfortunately
Can you send me a pic of your eyes again please?

• Hmm...
lol go out in the real world and get mogged brutally then youll have some more motivation

Im looksminned hard. I don't tan, often forget doing skincare, no other softmaxxing and Im even too lazy to make it to the gym.

Seeing other people's softmaxxing journey made me realize how much it can ascend you, so now I wonder what my potential is.

Problem is I'm very undisciplined and lazy. I can maybe do all that softmaxxing shit for a week and then I get lazy again.

All the chadlties+ here are heavily softmaxxed.

How do you get the motivation to looksmax properly? I feel subhuman so feeling ugly isnt the issue.
Take a Quran , pray to Allah for being more handsome

Im looksminned hard. I don't tan, often forget doing skincare, no other softmaxxing and Im even too lazy to make it to the gym.

Seeing other people's softmaxxing journey made me realize how much it can ascend you, so now I wonder what my potential is.

Problem is I'm very undisciplined and lazy. I can maybe do all that softmaxxing shit for a week and then I get lazy again.

All the chadlties+ here are heavily softmaxxed.

How do you get the motivation to looksmax properly? I feel subhuman so feeling ugly isnt the issue.
I too felt overwhelmed by the number and quantities of softmaxxes.

First determine what you actually wanna do as softmaxx.
Then split it up into a Morning and Night routine and make it as important to you as brushing your teeth.
You don't need motivation, you already have enough. You need day and weekly schedule

• Love it