How to get my mandible more parallel to the floor

Sam

Sam

Iron
How can I get my mandible to upswing or be not so downward grown and long faced. I want a mandible that more parallel to the floor. What surgeries are there for this, any appliances. Ive been trying to mew but my pallet expander Is stopping me from making progress, after I get it taken off I'll hard mew like crazy with vit K2 and vit D to remodel the bones.
20190915 150403

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 2810
Only surgery will help srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
Get new genetics

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2745 and BigBoy
mewing won't reverse that, nothing will but surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 2810, Slob and 3 others
lefort 234253566366

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pendejo, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Looks like you were a mouthbreather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and rtssssy
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Salludon, Pendejo and 5 others
What surgery will make my mandible more parallel to the floor?
Not sure,idk much about surgeries, it won't be worth it anyway

How can I get my mandible to upswing or be not so downward grown and long faced. I want a mandible that more parallel to the floor. What surgeries are there for this, any appliances. Ive been trying to mew but my pallet expander Is stopping me from making progress, after I get it taken off I'll hard mew like crazy with vit K2 and vit D to remodel the bones. View attachment 113137
its over , son

very important for you

What surgery will make my mandible more parallel to the floor?
double jaw surgery. you get lefort 1 for the maxilla and bsso for your jaw. both need to have ccw rotation in order to achieve what you want. lefort 2 and 3 are cope because they don't allow for any rotation and you would just bring your face more downwards than it already is.
there's hope for you buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Sam2

build a shrine and pray eppley and raffaini

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ThreadMatters, AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 1707 and 13 others
double jaw surgery. you get lefort 1 for the maxilla and bsso for your jaw. both need to have ccw rotation in order to achieve what you want. lefort 2 and 3 are cope because they don't allow for any rotation and you would just bring your face more downwards than it already is.
there's hope for you buddyboyo
Thanks you for the info bro ima do sum research

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2846 and rtssssy
lefort 3000 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
ded srs id kms after seeing this morph
helpful but uncalled for

op i hope you havent roped yet
Im not gonna lie It is a shock to me but I will use it to drive me and motivate me.

Bro I saw the thread title from the main page and I thought it was going to say "How to get my mandingo"

• Hmm...
You can try dislocating your jaw

bro i feel you i have the same thing

im sorry op it is over

Bro I saw the thread title from the main page and I thought it was going to say "How to get my mandingo"

you gay boy ?

@Alarico8 is there any hope ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
hope = cope

that is this most downward growth i have ever seen
It's pretty severe when your eye is further forward than your chin. He might look good frontally.

• +1
hope = cope

that is this most downward growth i have ever seen
tbh it's a hard bet with bimax, but if it works, he'll be very good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
Grow a beard to hide it

Thank you for all of your comments I really do appreciate your guys help. from what i gathered from your replys this is what would help me. bsso ccw + lefort 1 ccw + genioplasty.
My side profile is recessed quite a bit cause I grew up having a stuffed nose and mouth-breathing but I think I look good frontally. I think i look average If anyone's interested heres a pic. I know I probably need a haircut but idk what kind of haircut I should get.
20190909 214622

Thank you for all of your comments I really do appreciate your guys help. from what i gathered from your replys this is what would help me. bsso ccw + lefort 1 ccw + genioplasty.
My side profile is recessed quite a bit cause I grew up having a stuffed nose and mouth-breathing but I think I look good frontally. I think i look average If anyone's interested heres a pic. I know I probably need a haircut but idk what kind of haircut I should get. View attachment 113294

you need a bimax asap + forefront surgery asap.

My side profile is recessed quite a bit cause I grew up having a stuffed nose and mouth-breathing but I think I look good frontally. I think i look average If anyone's interested heres a pic. I know I probably need a haircut but idk what kind of haircut I should get. View attachment 113294
And no Im not wearing a mouth guard I just have braces
you need a bimax asap + forefront surgery asap.
What is forefront surgery I'm not familiar with that

Last edited:
The haircut you need i called a forehead reduction. You have good eyes tbh. Get your jaw fixed and be ready to slay.
Jfl having a lightbulb head on a skinnyfat body and thinking your mogging anyone.