How to get on Xanax??

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
My psychologist is giving me tests and shit... I don’t want some pussy SSRI I want some benzos niggas.
Is there a way to game the process?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Gymmaxx
 

Attachments

  • 7FD60D3D-F2E5-4A73-A29C-7436C92F8752.jpeg
    7FD60D3D-F2E5-4A73-A29C-7436C92F8752.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 18
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 6902
just get what conor murphy took and become enlightened
 
I tried asking my doctor, but the bitch started getting mad at me saying it’s not good for someone my age, and told me just to take ssri. I guess just tell your doctor you have panic attacks and are socially anxious
 
I tried asking my doctor, but the bitch started getting mad at me saying it’s not good for someone my age, and told me just to take ssri. I guess just tell your doctor you have panic attacks and are socially anxious
Damn bro xans make you a mental chad and if you are a xan plug in high school it gives you insane clout too. Bitches will be on your dick fr
 
xans are overrated. Just drink alcohol tbh
 
Drugs me. XD
 

Similar threads

lrdbky
Replies
0
Views
19
lrdbky
lrdbky
simematic
Replies
79
Views
255
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
electrotestin
Replies
2
Views
31
electrotestin
electrotestin
F
Replies
6
Views
34
erikt7
erikt7
genomemax
Replies
11
Views
43
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top