HOW TO GET PCT SRS

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Via expansion
20200405 200125

This is what the skull looks like when it expands. Notice how the eyesockets and cheekbone arches rotate outwards and upwards? Meaning more pfl and yes, more pct.
65e60f75602cc3cbb84128329a3b2916

This gorilla got insane pct yet huge eyesockets. Reason being is that gorillas chew on hard ass shit which expands their palate and therefore makes their cheekbones arches higher set.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Bromose and 14 others
So MSE Will give You pct?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
So MSE Will give You pct?
p much. but i think once the suture splits you could try and thumbpull to see if you could get your eyes to be more pct.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Bromose and Deleted member 6401
F3CC3DA3 586E 4276 BE8D EE1BCD20C0BE

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and CopingBlackcel
Via expansion
View attachment 346796
This is what the skull looks like when it expands. Notice how the eyesockets and cheekbone arches rotate outwards and upwards? Meaning more pfl and yes, more pct.
View attachment 346798
This gorilla got insane pct yet huge eyesockets. Reason being is that gorillas chew on hard ass shit which expands their palate and therefore makes their cheekbones arches higher set.
I hope to God it's possibleand that I can get it I need it so bad

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6401
suck D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just break your skull bro

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
just split your skull in half theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Can’t you just go to Taban

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
It's sucks but prolly genetics aswell
With placement of bones like zygos

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Mewton and Deleted member 6401
It's sucks but prolly genetics aswell
With placement of bones like zygos
u can def cope with this if u got bad development tho, cuz mouthbreathing would downswing zygos
4cf2823c7cddd90eabf7c9897efbba12

look at how its rotated down from under the eye, usually leads to nct in a lot of cases too, luckily i have neutral ct despite shittier development.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Bromose and 4 others
u can def cope with this if u got bad development tho, cuz mouthbreathing would downswing zygos
View attachment 347566
look at how its rotated down from under the eye, usually leads to nct in a lot of cases too, luckily i have neutral ct despite shittier development.
Yeah agree
Luckily I don't need cope
Mine pct is decent

• +1
lol shit tier thread
mse doesnt give u pct, just look at ronald ead's results, and he himself expanded by 10mm

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Mewton, AscendingHero and 4 others
lol shit tier thread
mse doesnt give u pct, just look at ronald ead's results, and he himself expanded by 10mm
ronald didnt really have the worst development tho (decently forward grown and all) yet u cant deny he got pretty sick eye area results either
IMG 20191101 165234

more pct, more tightened under eyelid, even more hooding (rotated eyesockets bring eyes closer to brow), no more scleral show, etc etc. keep in mind he was like 29 throughout it, and expanded too fast.

heres another example:
margot robbie, big eye sockets, scleral show, etc. yet has pct
Screenshot 20200410 125638

she also has good posture and is a natural mewer. if someone could find me a person with nct or even neutral ct that does both, then yall can say that development is cope. but until then, it aint.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Bromose and 3 others
ronald didnt really have the worst development tho (decently forward grown and all) yet u cant deny he got pretty sick eye area results either
View attachment 347634
more pct, more tightened under eyelid, even more hooding (rotated eyesockets bring eyes closer to brow), no more scleral show, etc etc. keep in mind he was like 29 throughout it, and expanded too fast.

heres another example:
View attachment 347698
she also has good posture and is a natural mewer. if someone could find me a person with nct or even neutral ct that does both, then yall can say that development is cope. but until then, it aint.
no retard, youre coping
keep cherrypicking jfl

do u see any difference? nope, absolutely zero change in eye area
open both pics in new tabs and ctrl tab between them if u cant see it clearly

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
View attachment 347634

heres another example:
View attachment 347698
different angles
his eye area didnt change at all

stop coping book Taban

• +1
nct is caused by a skull that is underdeveloped on the flanges, you don't want unilateral expansion from front to back across the mid-palatine suture, what you want is asymmetric expansion more so at the back of the palate than the front, sort of in an unfolding manner.

MSE splits it unilaterally and equally at the front and back, you want the back to expand while the front doesn't change at all.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and 2 others
no retard, youre coping
keep cherrypicking jfl
View attachment 347702View attachment 347703
do u see any difference? nope, absolutely zero change in eye area
open both pics in new tabs and ctrl tab between them if u cant see it clearly
there is a change, pfl got wider and undereyes got tighter. also thats still after a procedure, which may have already done the changes, my before was after any procedures done. again, hes 29 during this, didnt take any supps, and expanded too fast.
nct is caused by a skull that is underdeveloped on the flanges, you don't want unilateral expansion from front to back across the mid-palatine suture, what you want is asymmetric expansion more so at the back of the palate than the front, sort of in an unfolding manner.

MSE splits it unilaterally and equally at the front and back, you want the back to expand while the front doesn't change at all.
yeah maybe once the suture is split one can experiment with thumbpulling to expand like the way you said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Bromose and 1 other person
Reason being is that gorillas chew on hard ass shit which expands their palate and therefore makes their cheekbones arches higher set.
Lamark's theory of evolution has been discredited you dog.

• +1
I think MSE could help straighten your eyelid shape and canthal tilt if they’re already positive. It’s not going to change if they’re negative and slightly less droopy

• +1
Lamark's theory of evolution has been discredited you dog.

"The zygomatic bone becomes relatively larger and more laterally and vertically arched with a greater height and lateral projection of the zygomatic arches (Noback and Harvati, 2015). Examples of this extensive development of the zygoma noted in the facial morphology of the Inuit and the Fueguians are considered to result rather from biomechanical adaptations to hard chewing than climatic adaptations."
I think MSE could help straighten your eyelid shape and canthal tilt if they’re already positive. It’s not going to change if they’re negative and slightly less droopy
it depends on your environment and your genetics. im sure anyone who mouthbreathed during their childhood would have nct or at least neutral ct. simple logic is that the cheekbones downswing and ipd gets narrower, bringing the eyes farther away from the eye sockets which leads to no boney support. and in the off chance that someone has pct despite shittier environment (dont use asians cuz pct is from skin), then theyd have extreme pct had they gone through good development.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bromose and Deleted member 6401
MSE IS ABSOLUTE COPE

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, CursedOne and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Bromose and 1 other person
What's going on with his jaw on the left pic though? Tennis ball gonion implants or what?
he had an underbite so the mse expanded his maxilla to make it fit

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 6401
na, couple it with a facemask and supplements and u could ascend hard
Nigga, I'm currently wearing mse and msdo. I can tell you is cope. And don't make me start talking about facepulling.

Another user facepulled for days and claimed his teeth moved. He skipped one day, and his teeth returned in its original position.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, reptiles and Deleted member 6401
What's going on with his jaw on the left pic though? Tennis ball gonion implants or what?
he had masseter hypertrophy cause he chewed ALOT, its something he did to try and see if it would affect his skull but he ended up just getting bloated jaw instead. once he got mse installed he stopped chewing because he complained of his jaw or teeth hurting (dont really remember which) and so the muscles got atrophied (mse expansion takes several months) due to not using them
wrong

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Looks more masculine on the left tho. Underbite doesn't make your jaw look bigger than Pitt's. Looks like extremely hypertrophied masseters. Or too much filler.

• +1
Nigga, I'm currently wearing mse and msdo. I can tell you is cope. And don't make me start talking about facepulling.

Another user facepulled for days and claimed his teeth moved. He skipped one day, and his teeth returned in its original position.
did the mse split your suture yet? and how does msdo feel? also idk how that user installed the facemask or any details behind it, so cant make any conclusions.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 6401
temporalis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Solidcoin

73FF6DFB 2CE5 466E 9D3D 5426161E4ADC
C3FF72D8 5B3A 4D39 87BC 6EB558690D23

do you clowns just spew anything that sounds smart? I’m pretty sure his skull is extremely developed. Canthal tilt is pure luck and I wasn’t the one to luck out on a tight under eyelid with a higher PCT angle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
View attachment 347840View attachment 347841
do you clowns just spew anything that sounds smart? I’m pretty sure his skull is extremely developed. Canthal tilt is pure luck and I wasn’t the one to luck out on a tight under eyelid with a higher PCT angle
What I described is a geometric consequence, if you didn't get it doesn't mean I am a clown that, is your shortcoming

And Michael B Jordan is well developed :lul:
Homie has a gay alien skull, recessed chin and jaws. Look at that eugene occiput.
He is just softmaxxed and gymmaxed, things like veneers have helped him fraud a lot. He is poorly developed, not incel tier recessed but neither well developed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and 3 others
What I described is a geometric consequence. And Michael B Jordan is well developed :lul:
Homie has a gay alien skull, recessed chin and jaws. Look at that eugene occiput.
He is just softmaxxed and gymmaxed, things like veneers have helped him fraud a lot. He is poorly developed, not incel tier recessed but neither well developed.
No you bozo I’m saying your skull statement is dumb af. Canthal tilt is determined by sheer luck. I was saying MBJ has a underdeveloped skull yet has a good eye area with a PCT. his parents don’t have that eye area so it isn’t genetic. My neighbor has 5 kids and all of them have a super PCT while he’s on the NCT side. CT is pure luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Legit, palate expander improved my canthal tilt no joke.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and 6 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Pussyslayer and 2 others
No you bozo I’m saying your skull statement is dumb af. Canthal tilt is determined by sheer luck. I was saying MBJ has a underdeveloped skull yet has a good eye area with a PCT. his parents don’t have that eye area so it isn’t genetic. My neighbor has 5 kids and all of them have a super PCT while he’s on the NCT side. CT is pure luck
Not just sheer luck you moron

• +1
View attachment 347634

heres another example:
View attachment 347698
One thing I still dont u understand is how he got vertically narroweyes

• +1

Attachments

• 9ABE018F-95B5-498A-A5F8-8BB5E654DFC0.jpeg
    9ABE018F-95B5-498A-A5F8-8BB5E654DFC0.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 3C80F551-5A5A-4741-95D1-1B0B742302EF.jpeg
    3C80F551-5A5A-4741-95D1-1B0B742302EF.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 57CA5ABB-2B64-4A77-81C3-CD9654557DD6.jpeg
    57CA5ABB-2B64-4A77-81C3-CD9654557DD6.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 6C1BB781-A889-42FE-8ACC-2C799D7A0B55.jpeg
    6C1BB781-A889-42FE-8ACC-2C799D7A0B55.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
jfl at this theory
pct is genetic doesnt matter how much forward growth or expansion you have

• +1
View attachment 347634

heres another example:
View attachment 347698
I have below average development had extreme forward head posture as a kid, slept with head tilted up like mad but have high set (downsung) cheekbones with a ideal level of PCT

• +1