HOW TO GET PCT SRS

Dude, if you have good facial development you most likely have PCT, and a portion of it is inheritable, but sheer luck is bullshit
facial devopment has no correlation with pct

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
no retard, youre coping
keep cherrypicking jfl
View attachment 347702
do u see any difference? nope, absolutely zero change in eye area
open both pics in new tabs and ctrl tab between them if u cant see it clearly
Holy fuck that's him after agga insane improvement

A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude, if you have good facial development you most likely have PCT, and a portion of it is inheritable, but sheer luck is bullshit
Cope I’ve literally showed you proof. Eye area is luck based that’s the real black pill. Lebron James definitely has forward growth youre right; yet his kid has a PCT with a tight under eyelid. Chico’s dad definitely has forward growth. You’re right sir

Attachments

• BAEF5051-ED76-4C77-9B41-DBABC242A001.jpeg
    BAEF5051-ED76-4C77-9B41-DBABC242A001.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 41
  • EE0637E1-C52F-40E5-9F90-BB55A6B0D20B.jpeg
    EE0637E1-C52F-40E5-9F90-BB55A6B0D20B.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 68C6EE5C-BC8A-42AE-901C-605B038B7DEE.jpeg
    68C6EE5C-BC8A-42AE-901C-605B038B7DEE.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 34
  • AC46DF59-9854-458B-AEAE-68B92F9EB705.jpeg
    AC46DF59-9854-458B-AEAE-68B92F9EB705.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
I have below average development had extreme forward head posture as a kid, slept with head tilted up like mad but have high set (downsung) cheekbones with a ideal level of PCT
did u mouthbreathe? if not then it wouldnt do something as radical as change the canthal tilt. it prolly did change it a bit if u didnt tho, like a tiny bit.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Bromose and Deleted member 6401
did u mouthbreathe? if not then it wouldnt do something as radical as change the canthal tilt. it prolly did change it a bit if u didnt tho, like a tiny bit.
Never mouthbreathed while awake it’s possible I did it during the night but I Doubt it. I think giga bad posture fucked me the most if my eyes were any more positively tilted I’d legit look like an alien

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6401
Never mouthbreathed while awake it’s possible I did it during the night but I Doubt it. I think giga bad posture fucked me the most if my eyes were any more positively tilted I’d legit look like an alien
lucky u man. i had both gigabad posture and mouthbreathed 24/7. i think posture is mostly related to jawline and a bit of midface but not eyes. rn i have neutral ct and coulda had pct if i nosebreathed at least (mom has pct).

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 6401
Elab then. All you wrote was 'temporalis'. I surely read that correctly.
May as well tag this donkey into my thread @Madhate

Short term hypertrophy means nothing, the muscles need to take over the function of an appliance. And just like an appliance it's about long periods of times and consistency.

For many hours a day, for months-years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and TheEndHasNoEnd
facial devopment has no correlation with pct
Are you actually retarded? Most forwardgrown people have PCT, most recessed people have NCT, of course genetics play a role, but you won't find many good forward grown people with NCT (actually I dare you to show me one) and you'll neither find many brutally recessed fellas with PCT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and TheEndHasNoEnd
May as well tag this donkey into my thread @Madhate

Short term hypertrophy means nothing, the muscles need to take over the function of an appliance. And just like an appliance it's about long periods of times and consistency.

For many hours a day, for months-years.
Are you retarded? I literally had fucking huge ass temporalis muscles since I was a kid, because I was grinding my teeth 24/7. You're coping hard if you think it'll make your zygos better.

F733f54a6660b4c67ec36ee2d179366c
look at this guys temporalis and his flat ass zygos.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Are you retarded? I literally had fucking huge ass temporalis muscles since I was a kid, because I was grinding my teeth 24/7. You're coping hard if you think it'll make your zygos better.

View attachment 347942 look at this guys temporalis and his flat ass zygos.
Your anecdotes are meaningless considering that there have been studies made that prove my point.

And Tyler is a roid junky. He never used his temporalii, they grew on its own (+ my first point still applies)

• +1
Your anecdotes are meaningless considering that there have been studies made that prove my point.

And Tyler is a roid junky. He never used his temporalis, it grew on its own.
JFL if you think 1 invalid study makes your theory true.
Also muscles can't "grow on their own" you fucking monkey, they need STIMULATION to grow.
So no. Big temporalis
Good cheekbones.

• +1
Also muscles can't "grow on their own" you fucking monkey, they need STIMULATION to grow.
There have been studies made that show that men under the influence of steroids gain more mass sitting on the couch doing nothing, than naturals who go to the gym.

Anyways you submitted to your baby rage by bold typing, my work here is done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you actually retarded? Most forwardgrown people have PCT, most recessed people have NCT, of course genetics play a role, but you won't find many good forward grown people with NCT (actually I dare you to show me one) and you'll neither find many brutally recessed fellas with PCT
Good try

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
There have been studies made that show that men under the influence of steroids gain more mass sitting on the couch doing nothing, than naturals who go to the gym.

Anyways you submitted to your baby rage by bold typing, my work here is done.
I know the study you're talking about. It was absolute dogshit that doesn't prove anything. The study wasn't specific enough. The guys weren't literally sitting on their couch doing nothing. All of them had some sort of job (wasn't specified in the study), and it might've been labor intensive. So yes, even the guys who "sat on their couch all day" had some sort of stimuli to which their muscles responded to, of course, more because they were on roids. The study just didn't track all their activities.

• +1
Fucking lol at you for thinking that's good forward growth
Much bone =/= good forward growth
Look how that cuck is tilting his head, first of all you can't tell the CT if he's tilting his head like that, second if he's tilting that hard this might indicate shitty forward growth -> head tilt for breathing
Good try

• +1
Fucking lol at you for thinking that's good forward growth
Much bone =/= good forward growth
Look how that cuck is tilting his head, first of all you can't tell the CT if he's tilting his head like that, second if he's tilting that hard this might indicate shitty forward growth -> head tilt for breathing
Cope he has nct
Jfl if you think expansion=pct biggest cope I’ve heard yet
Brett maverick has nct

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401 and Phillybeard1996
Via expansion
View attachment 346796
This is what the skull looks like when it expands. Notice how the eyesockets and cheekbone arches rotate outwards and upwards? Meaning more pfl and yes, more pct.
View attachment 346798
This gorilla got insane pct yet huge eyesockets. Reason being is that gorillas chew on hard ass shit which expands their palate and therefore makes their cheekbones arches higher set.
So chew on hard ass shit?

• +1
Cope he has nct
View attachment 347978Jfl if you think expansion=pct biggest cope I’ve heard yet
View attachment 347981Brett maverick has nct
brett maverick isnt well grown, just cuz muh hollows doesnt mean well grown.
V Meo7DA 400x400

his nose isnt upswung. someone in a similar sphere who does have pct tho is conor murphy.
103731 103bb07d3668d0992d08ad142449db8f

looks bloated here but look at that nose upswimg and gonial angle, hes well developed asf
Partner thumbs11

has pct despite big eyesockets
Yeah no shit that thread is bullshit, but what I was saying isn't....
Wide face doesn't mean PCT but MSE actually might slightly improve Canthal Tilt
thread isnt bullshit, ofc slightly clickbait title but expansion will improve canthal tilt as ive shown.

Last edited:
  • +1
brett maverick isnt well grown, just cuz muh hollows doesnt mean well grown.
View attachment 348021
his nose isnt upswung. someone in a similar sphere who does have pct tho is conor murphy.
View attachment 348026
looks bloated here but look at that nose upswimg and gonial angle, hes well developed asf
View attachment 348031
has pct despite big eyesockets

thread isnt bullshit, ofc slightly clickbait title but expansion will improve canthal tilt as ive shown.
Nose upswing is just part of a Caucasian skull
His maxilla is recessed
Bug eyes and bad under eye support

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6401
Nose upswing is just part of a Caucasian skull
His maxilla is recessed
Bug eyes and bad under eye support
no it isnt, look at any mouthbreather caucasian and youd see a hooked nose jfl. his maxilla is not recessed as his nose is very well upswung as well as a low gonial angle. bug eyes are just from big eyesocket, youre still not addressing that he has pct because of his development are you?

• +1
no it isnt, look at any mouthbreather caucasian and youd see a hooked nose jfl. his maxilla is not recessed as his nose is very well upswung as well as a low gonial angle. bug eyes are just from big eyesocket, youre still not addressing that he has pct because of his development are you?
Pct

• +1
cant tell from the front that well but nose still looks upswung and decent gonial. doesnt have big eyesockets and looks part asian anyways. still ugly so who cares lmao
im not denying genetics either im just saying that expansion would make canthal tilt more positive. no need to bring up uglycels with pct jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Homie has a gay alien skull, recessed chin and jaws. Look at that eugene occiput.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Caged soo fucking hard at this:lul:

followed for the joke

Its about orbital shape

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 347942 look at this guys temporalis and his flat ass zygos.
1) His head shape looks more genetic

2) Clenching is different from chewing and how its forces affect the skull

3) Maxillary Width plays a much bigger role than a hypertrophied temporalis when it comes to zygos.