Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am low T pencil neck looking guy, despite doing:
Low Fap (once a week)
Zinc, magnesium, boron, vitamin c, sun, creatine
Lifting
Sleeping enough
Eating high carb, high fat, high protein and in 200-300 caloric surplus
Consuming little dairy

I considered going on TRT forever but the only thing holding me back is that I actually want kids in like 10 years (srs)

Doing cycles would get me muscle, but I would still be low T all the time Im not injecting.

So what to do boys
I hate being T mogged by old men on TRT

Getting to perma ~700 levels would be enough tbh

pencil neck? how long have you trained neck?

pencil neck? how long have you trained neck?
A few months now
But I have general fragile looking appearance despite not looking lower than average body wise

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
A few months now
But I have general fragile looking appearance despite not looking lower than average body wise
this concerns me

this concerns me
Its bc of my fathers genetics
Small wrists, small hands, small neck etc

But fortunately Ive been able to put on a little amount of muscle in 2020, but obviously still getting mogged by guys with larger bones

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and JosephGarrot123

But fortunately Ive been able to put on a little amount of muscle in 2020, but obviously still getting mogged by guys with larger bones
keep training neck, it'll take longer than a few months, but i really hope you aren't doomed to pencilneckdom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
There's nothing you can do to permanently increase it
Just go on TRT, it doesn't make you infertile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
There's nothing you can do to permanently increase it
Just go on TRT, it doesn't make you infertile
If I am on TRT for 10 years, I dont think theres any hcg that would make my sperm start working again

If I am on TRT for 10 years, I dont think theres any hcg that would make my sperm start working again
It doesn't matter how long you're on, if you're suppressed for 1 month its the same as being suppressed for 10 years
If you're really scared regardless you can just freeze sperm now

you can still transmaxx, it's gonna be easier

A few months now
brutal I'm fat as fuck but I still look like I have a bodybuilder build due to my wide clavicles big ribcage is your frame that bad?

Low Fap (once a week)
Lifting
Sleeping enough
Consuming little dairy

I considered going on TRT forever but the only thing holding me back is that I actually want kids in like 10 years (srs)

Doing cycles would get me muscle, but I would still be low T all the time Im not injecting.

So what to do boys

is ur sleep good? are you getting enough cholestrol ? try adding redlight/sunlight on the balls saurkraut and report back

how long have you been lifting and when did you start? i got into it at age 14 and was pretty jacked by end of high school

is ur sleep good? are you getting enough cholestrol ? try adding redlight/sunlight on the balls saurkraut and report back
Sleep is normal I would say.. yes cholesterol intake is through meat and eggs
Where would i be able to get sun on my naked balls without getting the police called on me lol

My father has 985 ng/dl Total Test at 69 years of age (3 independent blood tests). lol. No exercise, no supplements, no TRT, nothing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, goat2x, Warlow and 1 other person
Low Fap (once a week)
Lifting
Sleeping enough
Consuming little dairy

So what to do boys

Don’t know much ab roids, I’m natty but cycles does increase t and will help you put on a lot more muscle but I’m pretty sure it’ll have some real undesirable effects (long term) on the endocrine system and speed up hair loss and short term could increase acne in already high T makes

Im 24
Lifting on and off for a few years but really doing this seriously now since this year
brutal I'm fat as fuck but I still look like I have a bodybuilder build due to my wide clavicles big ribcage is your frame that bad?
Unfortunately I have wide hips. Besides that, just small bones and small neck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow and JosephGarrot123
Im 24
Lifting on and off for a few years but really doing this seriously now since this year

Unfortunately I have wide hips. Besides that, just small bones and small neck.
wide hips are brutal

Don’t know much ab roids, I’m natty but cycles does increase t and will help you put on a lot more muscle but I’m pretty sure it’ll have some real undesirable effects (long term) on the endocrine system and speed up hair loss and short term could increase acne in already high T makes
Yeah of course they would increase T, but only while i am doing the cycle. When Im not cycling, my T would still be low

wide hips are brutal
Pic of me a few months ago when I was lower bodyfat and had less muscle

But I think my hip/leg muscles are protruding too giving this illusion
Because my hip bone isnt too far away from my waist
But nontheless

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Pic of me a few months ago when I was lower bodyfat and had less muscle

But I think my hip/leg muscles are protruding too giving this illusion
Because my hip bone isnt too far away from my waist
But nontheless

looks good need more work on your upper body

You can still have kids on TRT as long as you take HCG. Even without it you should be fine

talk to a doctor about testing your T levels and see if you need it

You can still have kids on TRT as long as you take HCG. Even without it you should be fine

talk to a doctor about testing your T levels and see if you need it
An endocrinologist? We dont have hrt clinics or something like that here

HCG will keep your balls going like others have said. There's def shut down, but dudes on legit cycles have had kids before. I'd freeze some jizz just in case. Also as someone that's been on TRT for awhile. Most guys you think are on TRT are doing way more than a TRT dose. 700ng not going to bulk you like you think. Its def easier to stay looking decent, but 1000+ or around 200mg is what you'll want at least.

• +1
Reactions: audimax and clavicel
you can't testosterone production is a daily thing
if you fuck you're sleep or micro nutrients once you lose progress

• +1
Reactions: audimax
HCG will keep your balls going like others have said. There's def shut down, but dudes on legit cycles have had kids before. I'd freeze some jizz just in case. Also as someone that's been on TRT for awhile. Most guys you think are on TRT are doing way more than a TRT dose. 700ng not going to bulk you like you think. Its def easier to stay looking decent, but 1000+ or around 200mg is what you'll want at least.
So I have to take HCG all the time while being on TRT, or can I just start taking HCG in like 9 years to start sperm production again?

Get sun exposure on your ballsl, it increases T for a whole week before going back to baseline

• +1
Get sun exposure on your ballsl, it increases T for a whole week before going back to baseline
So it never goes back to baseline if I do it every few days?

Derek says everyone he knew that blasted and cruised for years and decades were able to get fertile again with a fertility program. So thats good news for me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Derek says everyone he knew that blasted and cruised for years and decades were able to get fertile again with a fertility program. So thats good news for me

By fertility program does he mean
Hcg + nolva?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Cruise like
@Yuyevon or @xefo69

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5818
By fertility program does he mean
Hcg + nolva?
he recommends hcg + hmg + clomid

but i was thinking about prenatal T, if you have a kid with very low test levels, maybe 200ng/dl from this protocol after blasting for maybe 10 years. Wont your kid turn out a subhuman?

Or is prenatal T independant to a man's testosterone levels?

• +1
he recommends hcg + hmg + clomid

but i was thinking about prenatal T, if you have a kid with very low test levels, maybe 200ng/dl from this protocol after blasting for maybe 10 years. Wont your kid turn out a subhuman?

Or is prenatal T independant to a man's testosterone levels?
Hmm damn son idk about that. Call in high iq cels lol

• +1
@looxmakser49 @Dyorotic2 @Dr Shekelberg all the high iqcels ik xD

but, i did a bit of research and I think prenatal T is influenced by the amount of T inside a woman's amniotic fluid, not how high T the man is. At least i think lol

• +1
@looxmakser49 @Dyorotic2 @Dr Shekelberg all the high iqcels ik xD

but, i did a bit of research and I think prenatal T is influenced by the amount of T inside a woman's amniotic fluid, not how high T the man is. At least i think lol
We better pray lol.

Wenlive the life of chad sfter roiding while pir sons are stuck in .co

• JFL
We better pray lol.

Wenlive the life of chad sfter roiding while pir sons are stuck in .co
indeed

I see no reason not to blast and cruise for the rest of my life now tbh, my only concern has just been covered

I guess also hairloss, but i shouldnt be prone (i pray xd)

• +1
indeed

I see no reason not to blast and cruise for the rest of my life now tbh, my only concern has just been covered

I guess also hairloss, but i shouldnt be prone (i pray xd)
Lol

Can i ask

Doesnt fertility = t levels

Like u can be fertile if low t

Literally if thats the problem the whole debate of steroids is "am i worroed about the side effectd that can be reduced"

• +1
Lol

Can i ask

Doesnt fertility = t levels

Like u can be fertile if low t

Literally if thats the problem the whole debate of steroids is "am i worroed about the side effectd that can be reduced"
" Low testosterone does not always directly cause infertility. Men with low testosterone can still produce healthy sperm because sperm production is mainly stimulated by other hormones. However, low levels of testosterone may result in decreased production of sperm. "

but yeh, if u can have kids before blasting, you should be able to have kids after

• +1
" Low testosterone does not always directly cause infertility. Men with low testosterone can still produce healthy sperm because sperm production is mainly stimulated by other hormones. However, low levels of testosterone may result in decreased production of sperm. "

but yeh, if u can have kids before blasting, you should be able to have kids after
True and most likely t will come back sfter pct anyways

This is giga lifefuel

• +1
True and most likely t will come back sfter pct anyways

This is giga lifefuel
yeh man

u gonna cruise as well?

no reason not to unless ur prone to balding tbh

• +1
yeh man

u gonna cruise as well?

no reason not to unless ur prone to balding tbh
I would but im military soon

Probsbly gonna blast tren and halo

Pct

Pray fertility and t levels come back

Enlist

After tho i will cruise especially if im 30+ as t drops anyways

• +1
I would but im military soon

Probsbly gonna blast tren and halo

Pct

Pray fertility and t levels come back

Enlist

After tho i will cruise especially if im 30+ as t drops anyways
i also have a fear

in a year I will hopefully be getting bimax + genio from andreischev

won't be able to inject for a month or two

Mirin you enlisting, serving your nation like a real man

• Love it
i also have a fear

in a year I will hopefully be getting bimax + genio from andreischev

won't be able to inject for a month or two

Mirin you enlisting, serving your nation like a real man
Thanks brother.

If the militsry allowed it i would cruise all my life jfl

But uniornically im gonna probably (once im out the militsry)
Cruise test or maybe something s little stronger

The whole point of me blasting sndrogens in puberty is to increase facial attractiveness

But having high t will keep me young snd prevent my looks from deteriorating

I also assume it is associated with keeping aeay old people diseases

I mean, with this pct you could get to a very high T level too
Just dont get a kid when youre only at 200 ng

But besides that, there are men having kids with 150 ng dl natural production and they seem fine (not more subhuman than everyone else)

• +1
I mean, with this pct you could get to a very high T level too
Just dont get a kid when youre only at 200 ng

But besides that, there are men having kids with 150 ng dl natural production and they seem fine (not more subhuman than everyone else)
Nice bro, so i should do maybe proviron beforr having a kid?

• +1
Nice bro, so i should do maybe proviron beforr having a kid?
IDK, Ill look into fertility stuff when the time comes. I want to ascend and slay first

So I have to take HCG all the time while being on TRT, or can I just start taking HCG in like 9 years to start sperm production again?

All the time is safer. Restart after 9 years is doable I'm sure but much riskier. My TRT doc says older you get and longer your on its harder to come back.