How to get rid of dark circles/eyebags??

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
I know the obvious shit, sleep 8 hours, eye serum etc, but these repulsive dark circles won't budge at all.
So this is going out to all knowledgeable users, do you have any other methods or tips to remove dark circles / eyebags?

• +1
Reactions: aber
Been asking it for years. Brb when someone puts out a worthy comment for this.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Aspiemogger
I know the obvious shit, sleep 8 hours, eye serum etc, but these repulsive dark circles won't budge at all.
So this is going out to all knowledgeable users, do you have any other methods or tips to remove dark circles / eyebags?

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger

• Love it
If all of the above failed then surgery

Concealer, infraorbital fillers or infraorbital rim implant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and Aspiemogger
retinol green tea bags or coffeine serum 5%
stop wanking!!

• +1
Tear trough implants. Eyebags are caused by negative orbital vectors, that is, a lack of bone support beneath the eye. People with more orbital mass have less pronounced eyebags. Everything is bone.

• Love it
Tear trough implants. Eyebags are caused by negative orbital vectors, that is, a lack of bone support beneath the eye. People with more orbital mass have less pronounced eyebags. Everything is bone.
Bone is law

• +1
Reactions: PSLmogger
1.) Sleep 8-9 hours a day (7 is acceptable but only as little as possible)
2.) go to sleep every single day at the same time and wake up at the same time (even on weekends)
3.) wearing an icemask in the morning can help make ur face less puffy and reduce dark circles.
4.) teabags on ur eyes can help
5.) no screen-time 1 hour before bed(def no gaming)
6.) tell ur mind to get ready to sleep and slow down (hot bath, reading,...)
7.) wear blue-light blocking glasses if u cant do number 5.)
8.) use under-eye cream specially made for reducing circles (heard CeraVe had a good one)
Let me know if it helped

• +1
Reactions: Viktor K and Aspiemogger
Mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Aspiemogger