How to get rid of facial bloatness?

23z

Iron
I'm not fat not at all but I have facial bloatness so how to get rid of it and what kind of diet should I go for?

1. Low bf
  2. Vit C
  3. Avoid carbs and sodium

That's all I know

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, LowTierNormie, Steve bachall and 3 others
  1. Grow your facial bones by running growth hormone theory and bone smash theory in tandem.
  2. Cortisolmin
-Avoid getting mogged at all costs, if you feel a mog incoming remove yourself from the situation
-Try not to think about times you got mogged in the past

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xz90, androidcel, dodt and 1 other person
  1. Grow your facial bones by running growth hormone theory and bone smash theory in tandem.
  2. Cortisolmin
-Avoid getting mogged at all costs, if you feel a mog incoming remove yourself from the situation
Legit post, getting MOGGED raises my cortisol and lowers t instantly, bloats my face and gives me under eye darkness/acne and hair loss

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Legit post, getting MOGGED raises my cortisol and lowers t instantly, bloats my face and gives me under eye darkness/acne and hair loss
Do you think you have a thyroid issue? Hairloss from stress is one of the symptoms.

Do you think you have a thyroid issue? Hairloss from stress is one of the symptoms.
How do I check? I have high cortisol low t most likely and it’s fucking everything up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How do I check? I have high cortisol low t most likely and it’s fucking everything up
Pay to get your blood sent to a lab to test your thyroxin levels. It's what I did, still waiting on the results.
I suspect I have hyper thyroid because I cannot deal with conflict at all, it sends me into fight or flight mode so quickly.

Struggling to get rid of 99th percentile facial bloat at 15% bf because I'm too fucking weak to avoid carbs and sodium, someone should beat me into senselessness

What percent bodyfat are you?

Pledge your undying loyality to the vampire king.
50136f9f489eb818831f8c14d8e6124b.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470, Insomniac and 7 others
Pledge your undying loyality to the vampire king.
50136f9f489eb818831f8c14d8e6124b.png
I think I've never seen such a frame in real life, how brutal lmaoo he looks like an emo ferret

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, Coping and jefferson
I think I've never seen such a frame in real life, how brutal lmaoo he looks like an emo ferret
Copers on Lookism and Reddit used to say he was unironically goodlooking looool

I suspect I have hyper thyroid because I cannot deal with conflict at all, it sends me into fight or flight mode so quickly.
Do u have bulgy eyes too? Cuz its causes in some cases by hyperthyroid.

I'm not fat not at all but I have facial bloatness so how to get rid of it and what kind of diet should I go for?
Potassiummax.

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
  2. Cortisolmin
What does getting mogged mean?
What percent bodyfat are you?
I don't really know

imagine being 6'4 150lb and STILL being bloated 24/7

• +1
Drink more water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Minimize sodium and carb intake, stop drinking alcohol (or drink less heavily), drink more water, eat at a caloric deficit

• +1
Well, lower your bodyfat first and foremost. And try reducing dairy, heard it helps.

lose more weight
don't eat sodium (it is mostly in salt)