How to get rid of small bump on face? PS : ITS ALL OVER MY FACE!!

James Lee

James Lee

strugglercore
Still 15, I don't know if this small bump caused by hormone or something else. Gladly accept any suggestion

I've tried "CeraVe SA Smoothing Clenaser", and I've to a conclusion that it is not working for me.
Need suggestion of product. Also anyone have used "PanOxyl Acne Foaming Cleanser 10% Benzoyl Peroxide"?

I've tried "CeraVe SA Smoothing Clenaser", and I've to a conclusion that it is not working for me.
Need suggestion of product. Also anyone have used "PanOxyl Acne Foaming Cleanser 10% Benzoyl Peroxide"?
go to a doctor stupid nigga

stop self prescribing

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and James Lee
cera ve is dogshit, benzoyl peroxide is good but burns your skin for prolonged usage. the best method is finding something that works for every day use and consistently using it and adjusting the amount until skin adapts

• +1
Reactions: James Lee
What does it look like

Facial cleanser in shower then charcoal face scrub in shower, then use acutane if you have oily skin if you dont then dont listen to my advice

• +1
Reactions: James Lee
What does it look like
Dog shit subhuman skin
This random guy I found on reddit Mine look like this but a bit more worse
9oq9e86z18j81.jpg

For more information