uglylizard
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2026
- Posts
- 48
- Reputation
- 14
I already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Im still young for fillers anything else i can do?filler or implants, any kind of topical product is cope ash
Since recessed infraorbitals is a lack of bone, nothing topical will work. Fillers or surgery onlyI already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
diy implantsI already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
cope, jus tdo a diy prp iqcelSince recessed infraorbitals is a lack of bone, nothing topical will work. Fillers or surgery only
Im getting 9 hours of sleep everyday thosleep well
Isnt it risky getting fillers in those areasSince recessed infraorbitals is a lack of bone, nothing topical will work. Fillers or surgery only
true and dont forget to use volufiline brutalcope, jus tdo a diy prp iqcel![]()
theres always a riskIsnt it risky getting fillers in those areas
there is nothing to do unless a filler or fat grafting to fix recessed infras.I already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
Wdym?consider synthol into zygos to distract attention from eyebags