How to get rid of undereyes?

uglylizard

uglylizard

Iron
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Posts
48
Reputation
14
I already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
 
I already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
Since recessed infraorbitals is a lack of bone, nothing topical will work. Fillers or surgery only
 
  • +1
Reactions: uglylizard and Majklos
I found volufiline to be utter shit cope, but tretinoin really tightened the skin under my eyes and got rid of my eyebags
 
  • +1
Reactions: uglylizard
consider synthol into zygos to distract attention from eyebags
 
I already know ab caffeine serums and stuff but idk which one to get other than caffeine serums are there anything else that are good for undereyes?. I alr know my infras are rececced
there is nothing to do unless a filler or fat grafting to fix recessed infras.
 

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
14
Views
102
senron
senron
hminARyan
Replies
5
Views
89
hminARyan
hminARyan
D
Replies
2
Views
52
nimbus
N
thebiganomaly
Replies
1
Views
23
Narrowgonioncel
Narrowgonioncel
normiesdistroyer
Replies
1
Views
24
enviouss
enviouss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top