How to get rid of unhealthy tan (sun burn)

incle

incle

Iron
the sun fucked my skin , and idk how to get rid of the tan and im rotting in my room and it’s still the same

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
all fun until you live in average sunny 45C , daily and it rarely rains , i am not joking i still havent seen snowing and never touched the snow in my life
I’m of Northern European descent and went to Arizona during summer and didn’t burn. You only burn due to low cholesterol, low t, thin skin and you eat plants with chemicals that active photosensitivity in your skin.

• +1
Reactions: watah
I’m of Northern European descent and went to Arizona during summer and didn’t burn. You only burn due to low cholesterol, low t, thin skin and you eat plants with chemicals that active photosensitivity in your skin.
i wouldnt agree so , my diet and overal physical health is pretty clean
you went for 2 months in average 35C , and i lived 18 years in average 45C
do you really talk when you are northern european when its rarely sunny , i am pretty sure your body eliminated all that melanin when you went home

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
i wouldnt agree so , my diet and overal physical health is pretty clean
you went for 2 months in average 35C , and i lived 18 years in average 45C
do you really talk when you are northern european when its rarely sunny , i am pretty sure your body eliminated all that melanin when you went home
You from the Middle East too like the other guy? I don’t burn only brown. Yeah when I’m not in the sun I get lighter that’s basic biology, creating it costs energy which could be used in other things. And what do you mean by clean? If you eat greens and other types of plants it can trigger photosensitivity.

You from the Middle East too like the other guy? I don’t burn only brown. Yeah when I’m not in the sun I get lighter that’s basic biology, creating it costs energy which could be used in other things. And what do you mean by clean? If you eat greens and other types of plants it can trigger photosensitivity.

north african , i rarely consume plants nowaday , but i wouldnt say that diet is the main reason of this unhealthy tan and sunburn ,
wdym you dont burn only brown? if thats basic biology then you shouldnt said that , if i was born in north europe i would be flitpatrick 2 - 3

north african , i rarely consume plants nowaday , but i wouldnt say that diet is the main reason of this unhealthy tan and sunburn ,
wdym you dont burn only brown? if thats basic biology then you shouldnt said that , if i was born in north europe i would be flitpatrick 2 - 3
What I mean is I don’t turn red at all my skin just starts getting darker. My natural skin tone is Fitzpatrick 1 but I don’t burn despite that. I’ve gotten as dark as 3 before, If I stayed in the southwest us for a few years I could probably go all the way to Fitzpatrick 4. Yes it’s not just diet. Like I said cholesterol matters too as it can help repair your skin fast enough it doesn’t burn.

What I mean is I don’t turn red at all my skin just starts getting darker. My natural skin tone is Fitzpatrick 1 but I don’t burn despite that. I’ve gotten as dark as 3 before, If I stayed in the southwest us for a few years I could probably go all the way to Fitzpatrick 4. Yes it’s not just diet. Like I said cholesterol matters too as it can help repair your skin fast enough it doesn’t burn.
same i never get sunburn cuz the melanin deep down is protecting from me from sunburns , but thanks , i will be starting my tan removing journey soon and i will use your diet advice , i already added it on my notebook , btw ik this is out of this topic but ive seen your old post about you bonesmashing your chin , can you tell me the results?

same i never get sunburn cuz the melanin deep down is protecting from me from sunburns , but thanks , i will be starting my tan removing journey soon and i will use your diet advice , i already added it on my notebook , btw ik this is out of this topic but ive seen your old post about you bonesmashing your chin , can you tell me the results?
Is exfoliation,niancinamide serum and vitamin c serum enough to get rid of it, and how much time to get normal old skin tone back If so (with spf50+ ofc)

How old are u btw

Is exfoliation,niancinamide serum and vitamin c serum enough to get rid of it, and how much time to get normal old skin tone back If so (with spf50+ ofc)
No those products don't target and penetrate that deep, you either use kojic acid or hydroquinone (hydroquinone is miles better) and use tretinoin or adapalene with it , with Spf50+ ofc
I person started using hydroquinone+tret+Spf50

only thing to do is wait until you start peeling and turn into a wrinkly fuck tbh

No those products don't target and penetrate that deep, you either use kojic acid or hydroquinone (hydroquinone is miles better) and use tretinoin or adapalene with it , with Spf50+ ofc
I'll stick to hydroquinone and what I mentioned along with spf thank u,where u from if u don't mind me asking?

Nxdk nghtasbk❤️
B51c824c 3c3b 479c 98f3 f292d1824a94

Yeah idk abt hydroquinone it's said to cause skin maladies after three months or so, arbutin however seems a lot safer and just as effective
arbutin is not nearly as effective as HQ , its just some fear mongering but ik you wont risk it so good luck

U have to stop using hyrdro after continuous use, right? And then the skin goes back to how it was

U have to stop using hyrdro after continuous use, right? And then the skin goes back to how it was
you have to cycle it 3 months on and 1 month off , it will go back how it was if you dont use sunscreen and dont hydrate yourself , you need a tret along with it

you have to cycle it 3 months on and 1 month off , it will go back how it was if you dont use sunscreen and dont hydrate yourself , you need a tret along with it
Been using hydro and tret, stopped hydro recently, didn't use sunscreen tho, that's why it's going back to how it was i see, what's the solution?

But like will it go back to when i was on hydro or i have to use hydro and then use sunscreen?
dude you have to use them for atleast 5 months to see some results , you have to use hydro and susncreen again