How to get smaller masseter muscles?

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
I don't know what I did but I overtrained my masseters and they fuck up my facial harmony and make my face look fat even though I am quite lean as of now.

I looked so much better before when my masseters were way smaller - of course my zygomatic arch is better now but I need to atrophy my masseters a lot because they are now noticeably wider than my cheekbones and it looks fucking ugly. Is there any way to accelarate this process - I am not getting botox and I have already stopped chewing hard foods - will they ever go back to what they were originally? My jawline looks round - not sharp anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31876, angelo and Lorsss
dont use them

Height
Weight
B.F %
?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
091519_soylent_Drinks_Hero_1468x1100_A01-CACAO_1024x1024.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soalian, LostYouth and Deleted member 3795
U are boneless

I don't know what I did but I overtrained my masseters and they fuck up my facial harmony and make my face look fat even though I am quite lean as of now.

I looked so much better before when my masseters were way smaller - of course my zygomatic arch is better now but I need to atrophy my masseters a lot because they are now noticeably wider than my cheekbones and it looks fucking ugly. Is there any way to accelarate this process - I am not getting botox and I have already stopped chewing hard foods - will they ever go back to what they were originally? My jawline looks round - not sharp anymore.
only botox injections works to shrink the masseter

Don’t train for a while and they will atrophy as result.

Basically, don’t chew hard foods, don’t chew gum, don’t chew chisell, don’t chew any of that. Go on a soft diet