How to get started with moneymaxxing (best longterm ideas) give advice pls papi

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Me and my best buddy are both first year in college but we're planning to drop out after this year. From now until the end of july we're gonna skip our classes and spend everyday together to come up with a long-term business idea to make passive income.
We are going all in, putting everything we have money and time wise on the line. If we can't make it work in the next 6 months IT'S OVER.

We have 8 hours a day, we're gonna work our asses off to ultimately come up with a sustainable money making strategy.
To start we're gonna sell a lot of useless shit that we have lying around at home (should be around 1000 euros total).
This is the max amount of money we can invest since we're broke.

These are a couple of our ideas to get started:
- content creation (growing tiktok accounts, youtube shorts, start a prank/ vlog channel, grow my looksmaxxing tiktok acc to bait kids into buying courses JFL)
- investing in stocks/ crypto (learn more ab trading)
- scamming pedo's online
- start an online business (dropshipping), I used to do this but didn't make a single penny jfl

Now my questions to you guys are :

Are these smart and sustainable beginner ideas?

Are there any other money making strategy's online?

What are the most trending and worthwhile ways to make a passive income?

I would really appreciate it if you guys could give genuine advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Hernan, poopoohead and 3 others
fat guy GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, gribsufer1, Perfection and 1 other person
create an ai whore. post her on insta create an of or any other pay for view account with pictures of said ai women

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, med and Jarate
Me and my best buddy are both first year in college but we're planning to drop out after this year. From now until the end of july we're gonna skip our classes and spend everyday together to come up with a long-term business idea to make passive income.
We are going all in, putting everything we have money and time wise on the line. If we can't make it work in the next 6 months IT'S OVER.

We have 8 hours a day, we're gonna work our asses off to ultimately come up with a sustainable money making strategy.
To start we're gonna sell a lot of useless shit that we have lying around at home (should be around 1000 euros total).

- content creation (growing tiktok accounts, youtube shorts, start a prank/ vlog channel, grow my looksmaxxing tiktok acc to bait kids into buying courses JFL)
- scamming pedo's online
- start an online business (dropshipping), I used to do this but didn't make a single penny jfl

just paint your toenails and sell feet pics online theory

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
create an ai whore. post her on insta create an of or any other pay for view account with pictures of said ai women
That was also one of our ideas, I tried it out but I can't seem to find a good website where the AI pictures don't look scuffed asf

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

- scamming pedo's online

Do not day trade, I would get a full time job and put 90% of my income into a tech ETF

I did this from 18-20 making 25$ a hour and I made 70k since 2022. Content creation is good too. My cousin is getting 1k a month on barely any views on tiktok

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kysmog, AngryShortMale, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
That was also one of our ideas, I tried it out but I can't seem to find a good website where the AI pictures don't look scuffed asf
you have to invest some money I think. there are people who do this so its deinetly possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate and PsychoDsk
I would go with content creation
No need to waste brain cells while potentially making shit ton of money

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Jarate
Work in sales. Essentially it's all about making people like you, which makes you a leader, a natural winner etc.

You also don't have to waste any time going to uni (accumulating loans and wasting your life).

• +1
dont drop out if you dont got a plan
my brother almost made this mistake but his online business failed but he had a plan b because he went to college and could get a job
spending an extra 1 or 2 years on college just so you can have a backup doesnt hurt bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Do not day trade, I would get a full time job and put 90% of my income into a tech ETF

I did this from 18-20 making 25$ a hour and I made 70k since 2022. Content creation is good too. My cousin is getting 1k a month on barely any views on tiktok
The problem is that we live in belgium and you can't make money on views alone here. Our plan was to grow a looksmaxxing account to then make money off of it through affiliate marketing or course selling

you have to invest some money I think. there are people who do this so its deinetly possible
Yes, I could maybe look into a genuinely good AI website who makes good pics. If they ask for a monthly fee, we can invest. Thanks for the idea brother

dont drop out if you dont got a plan
my brother almost made this mistake but his online business failed but he had a plan b because he went to college and could get a job
spending an extra 1 or 2 years on college just so you can have a backup doesnt hurt bro
We have a plan, the next 6 months we need to make it work or we're gonna end up broke and depressed. I study psychology and it sucks + almost no jobs in a bachelor so this is the only way

• +1
Reactions: yue

why not trade? i made my first 5k last week because i actually know how to trade crypto and not from some bs andrew tate course that just gives out signals

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and PsychoDsk
why not trade? i made my first 5k last week because i actually know how to trade crypto and not from some bs andrew tate course that just gives out signals
you can make actual money from trading IF you put enough time to actually learn it

• +1
you can make actual money from trading IF you put enough time to actually learn it
a friend of mine has started trading recently and he's making a decent profit. He's following courses and advice from Hobe de Sousa, a belgian millionaire with a lot of knowledge in trading. We have 8h a day for 6 months so we're def going to look into trading also

i was also in a telegram channel dedicated to scamming pedos
i will send it to you if i can find it they had numbers and fake voice messages and allat i was so surprised how much money people make off of rich pedos that shit crazy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and PsychoDsk
a friend of mine has started trading recently and he's making a decent profit. He's following courses and advice from Hobe de Sousa, a belgian millionaire with a lot of knowledge in trading. We have 8h a day for 6 months so we're def going to look into trading also
if you can thats great

• Love it
i was also in a telegram channel dedicated to scamming pedos
i will send it to you if i can find it they had numbers and fake voice messages and allat i was so surprised how much money people make off of rich pedos that shit crazy
Me 2 plz

• +1
I would go with content creation
No need to waste brain cells while potentially making shit ton of money
Whyd u ignore this
I think its the best one out of them

• +1
start a yt channel where you gashlight curries

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60826, salar, ZoomerSpicoid415 and 2 others
Yes, I could maybe look into a genuinely good AI website who makes good pics. If they ask for a monthly fee, we can invest. Thanks for the idea brother
Let me know because my brother is interested as well
I know some ig accounts they are half or full ai with thousands of followers

• Love it
Are you seeking coins with high volatilities or are you playing long term?

no i do perp futures
Damn futures ? I saw it in class, basically you buy a contract that let you buy / sell at a fixed rate regardless of the current price of the coin ?

- scamming pedo's online

How to ruin your life 101

• JFL
Reactions: nunotherone
Damn futures ? I saw it in class, basically you buy a contract that let you buy / sell at a fixed rate regardless of the current price of the coin ?
ye you just see if its gon go up or down and enter a position and boom, money
not that easy tho i just dumbed it down so people understand

• +1
ye you just see if its gon go up or down and enter a position and boom, money
not that easy tho i just dumbed it down so people understand
Which broker do you use
I don’t know how / where to start, idk how I can buy or sell these things
Because you have the choice to resell the contract or to use it and keep the coins

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
You can do many things, create sites for people who are still falling back in times, i already know 5 probable clients, you can become a property manager, antique sales man, auctioneer

Whyd u ignore this
I think its the best one out of them
Yes that's our main plan, we're also gonna try other stuff since we have enough time. It is the most sustainable way out of all them I believe

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
How to ruin your life 101
no risk no reward nigga. If we fail then imma off myself so win win situation if you ask me

• Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG
Which broker do you use
Because you have the choice to resell the contract or to use it and keep the coins
webull is a good broker imo.

@nunotherone I have an account set up on eToro that's verified for trading, it's good right?

• +1
Work in sales. Essentially it's all about making people like you, which makes you a leader, a natural winner etc.

You also don't have to waste any time going to uni (accumulating loans and wasting your life).
Sales are very interesting, I've always considered it but I cannot see myself working for a company that isn't my own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Which broker do you use
i use bingx because it doesnt have all those kyc approval shit, the fees are low and its easy to use but if thats something that doesnt bother u you can use any platform
webull is a good broker imo.

@nunotherone I have an account set up on eToro that's verified for trading, it's good right?
etoro is also good, iono where you live for the restrictions but ive used coinbase bingx bybit and binance, wouldnt reccomend binance because all the country restrictions and all the unnecessary security

• +1

- scamming pedo's online

Social media marketing

• +1
i use bingx because it doesnt have all those kyc approval shit, the fees are low and its easy to use but if thats something that doesnt bother u you can use any platform

etoro is also good, iono where you live for the restrictions but ive used coinbase bingx bybit and binance, wouldnt reccomend binance because all the country restrictions and all the unnecessary security
mainly use bingx cuz i dont have to use a vpn for it where i live

• +1

I live in belgium and I believe eToro is the best platform here, could be wrong tho.
Just checked my virtual assets and damn, maybe investing could be a smart move JFL.

Damn

Sales are very interesting, I've always considered it but I cannot see myself working for a company that isn't my own.
Fair enough. I've done so, but always made sure that the commission is fair. I've gained a lot of social skills, that have benefited me A LOT, and will benefit me hugely in the future (not even 20 yet). With the skills I've gotten from sales I can statusmaxx immensely. And with status money comes, and vice versa.

• +1
Fair enough. I've done so, but always made sure that the commission is fair. I've gained a lot of social skills, that have benefited me A LOT, and will benefit me hugely in the future (not even 20 yet). With the skills I've gotten from sales I can statusmaxx immensely. And with status money comes, and vice versa.
Facts, social skills are too underrated nowadays. I have always believed that if you can't communicate properly with other ppl and sell yourself or a product you will get nowhere in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Its not a good idea to ask money making questions on this forum.

why's that?
- Everyone on this forum wants to put each other down, some might try to put you up for a failure.
- There isnt actually many successful people, mostly larps.
- The actual successful people (0.0001% of the users) wont help you, atleast i doubt it.

- Everyone on this forum wants to put each other down, some might try to put you up for a failure.
- There isnt actually many successful people, mostly larps.
- The actual successful people (0.0001% of the users) wont help you, atleast i doubt it.
the ideas I've heard so far are good

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung