How to get started with moneymaxxing (best longterm ideas) give advice pls papi

no risk no reward nigga. If we fail then imma off myself so win win situation if you ask me
Why not stop focusing on school and let chat gpt the work while you focus on the plans you have, without quitting. Hell miss most of the days of school. most dropshipping stores fail. You would be better off with sales.

Why not stop focusing on school and let chat gpt the work while you focus on the plans you have, without quitting. Hell miss most of the days of school. most dropshipping stores fail. You would be better off with sales.
As I have said multiple times, I will not only do dropshipping. We will try every method possible until we find a sustainable and long term money making strategy. College is bs especially a bachelor psychology degree

As I have said multiple times, I will not only do dropshipping. We will try every method possible until we find a sustainable and long term money making strategy. College is bs especially a bachelor psychology degree
Why not just grind sales?

Me and my best buddy are both first year in college but we're planning to drop out after this year. From now until the end of july we're gonna skip our classes and spend everyday together to come up with a long-term business idea to make passive income.
We are going all in, putting everything we have money and time wise on the line. If we can't make it work in the next 6 months IT'S OVER.

We have 8 hours a day, we're gonna work our asses off to ultimately come up with a sustainable money making strategy.
To start we're gonna sell a lot of useless shit that we have lying around at home (should be around 1000 euros total).
This is the max amount of money we can invest since we're broke.

These are a couple of our ideas to get started:
- content creation (growing tiktok accounts, youtube shorts, start a prank/ vlog channel, grow my looksmaxxing tiktok acc to bait kids into buying courses JFL)
- investing in stocks/ crypto (learn more ab trading)
- scamming pedo's online
- start an online business (dropshipping), I used to do this but didn't make a single penny jfl

Now my questions to you guys are :

Are these smart and sustainable beginner ideas?

Are there any other money making strategy's online?

What are the most trending and worthwhile ways to make a passive income?

I would really appreciate it if you guys could give genuine advice.

Me and my best buddy are both first year in college but we're planning to drop out after this year. From now until the end of july we're gonna skip our classes and spend everyday together to come up with a long-term business idea to make passive income.
We are going all in, putting everything we have money and time wise on the line. If we can't make it work in the next 6 months IT'S OVER.

We have 8 hours a day, we're gonna work our asses off to ultimately come up with a sustainable money making strategy.
To start we're gonna sell a lot of useless shit that we have lying around at home (should be around 1000 euros total).

- content creation (growing tiktok accounts, youtube shorts, start a prank/ vlog channel, grow my looksmaxxing tiktok acc to bait kids into buying courses JFL)
- scamming pedo's online
- start an online business (dropshipping), I used to do this but didn't make a single penny jfl

break into entertainment industry, talent required tho, u make pretty good money and get some fame too. hard method, took me around 5 years, when i started training with agencies and teachers when i was younger

create an ai whore. post her on insta create an of or any other pay for view account with pictures of said ai women
These are horrible retard ideas that become oversaturated by other retards like you, i bet you havent even done it

- scamming pedo's online

Dont drop out of school bro even if you start to succeed

i was also in a telegram channel dedicated to scamming pedos
i will send it to you if i can find it they had numbers and fake voice messages and allat i was so surprised how much money people make off of rich pedos that shit crazy
could u send it to me please