How to get stunning Griffith tier hair thread (mainly targeted for greasy straight haircels).

Anything for scalp psoriasis?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • Hmm...
Yeah jfl it makes your sclera like bright white.
Only use a tiny little bit.
Maybe I will look into it anon. Going to keep using the vinegar though since it controls for oils production

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Maybe I will look into it anon. Going to keep using the vinegar though since it controls for oils production
what about bonesmashing for skin and hair?

• Ugh..
Try a shotgun to the head I heard that works even better.
try to get impaled and burned vlad style its said to increase collagen production

Skin and good hair are the biggest things you can max in youth and they are good indicators of health and youth. If you do not have these down pat then you have yet to do the most basic looksmaxxes
View attachment 2474608

What I've done to have amazing long hair (even my sister asked my hair care routine)
First of all this is mainly for straight hair. And my hair/skin get greasy you should shampoo as little as neccisary I do it every other day sometimes everyday if its an important day. But over washing can deplete hair of nutrients so be sure to use some of the methods here to remoisturize and add life back into it.

1. Never use hot water. Luke warm should be the max temperatures. My hair would be an oily mess when I took boiling hot showers and looked like shit. It would take 6 hours for it to get oil at my worst I showered twice a day or had to have a very short cut. Boiling hot water on a regular basis not only destroys hair quality it will get rid of all the natural good oils and your body will make more oily its also bad for acne (so acnecels should avoid hot water too). I think starting with luke warm and ending with freezing cold is ideal luke warm opens your pores so you can clean your skin get all the dirt out then cold water closes it at the end making it look nice.

2. Like I said in the intro try to shampoo as minimal as possible if you have very greasy hair that may be once a day or every other day if its less greasy don't over do it. The next step should help to control oil. Also with shampoo its not about washing the ends of your hair oil is produced on the scalp and travels up the hair. Make sure you are scrubbing the scalp otherwise your hair will get oily much quicker.

3. This next step will help prevent damage from over washing. I use 1 egg yolk (do not put the white part of the egg in unless you want white pellets all over your hair only the yellow part). And Then I add 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar and 4 table spoons of water and throughly stir this in a cup. After shampooing I turn off the shower poor it in my hair scalp and some on my face and rub it in for 2-3 minutes especially in your scalp really make sure every part of your scalp is rubbed in. Then I wash it out with water. The egg/apple cider vinegar mix both moisturizes hair and will kill and remaining bacteria it also gets rid of dead skin cells got rid of my dandruff.
View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice
Do not use hair blow dryers a towel is good enough and don't scrub too hard let it get air dryed or it will be greaser quicker. Do not put any gels in your hair. If your forehead like mine gets greasy then use a hair clip at night to pull it away from your head while you sleep. Also change your pillow case so grease from it does not seep into your hair. I did this and my hair is literally stunning. Doing all these things made my hair much less oily. It now takes around 3 days before my hair looks genuinely bad people used to always comment I didn't shower because my hair got greasy mid day I could never have long hair or my acne would get worse too

At this point 1 day after showering girls literally are mirring my hair. Multiple foids have asked me what I do I have a better hair routine then most foids who pay hundreds of dollars for products and elaborate routines if anyone knows anything I can add let me know hope this helps :)
I've just been doing no shampoo for around 50 days, already showing results for me. I've had to wash my hair once a day with water in the morning cuz otherwise it was dogshit though.

Sounds good but I suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, do you think the egg yolk may be a bad idea in my case?
My homemade hair mask is generally like this:
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon castor oil
And it works great, but I've heard many people say that eggs are amazing to reduce frizziness.

• Love it
Skin and good hair are the biggest things you can max in youth and they are good indicators of health and youth. If you do not have these down pat then you have yet to do the most basic looksmaxxes
View attachment 2474608

What I've done to have amazing long hair (even my sister asked my hair care routine)
First of all this is mainly for straight hair. And my hair/skin get greasy you should shampoo as little as neccisary I do it every other day sometimes everyday if its an important day. But over washing can deplete hair of nutrients so be sure to use some of the methods here to remoisturize and add life back into it.

1. Never use hot water. Luke warm should be the max temperatures. My hair would be an oily mess when I took boiling hot showers and looked like shit. It would take 6 hours for it to get oil at my worst I showered twice a day or had to have a very short cut. Boiling hot water on a regular basis not only destroys hair quality it will get rid of all the natural good oils and your body will make more oily its also bad for acne (so acnecels should avoid hot water too). I think starting with luke warm and ending with freezing cold is ideal luke warm opens your pores so you can clean your skin get all the dirt out then cold water closes it at the end making it look nice.

2. Like I said in the intro try to shampoo as minimal as possible if you have very greasy hair that may be once a day or every other day if its less greasy don't over do it. The next step should help to control oil. Also with shampoo its not about washing the ends of your hair oil is produced on the scalp and travels up the hair. Make sure you are scrubbing the scalp otherwise your hair will get oily much quicker.

3. This next step will help prevent damage from over washing. I use 1 egg yolk (do not put the white part of the egg in unless you want white pellets all over your hair only the yellow part). And Then I add 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar and 4 table spoons of water and throughly stir this in a cup. After shampooing I turn off the shower poor it in my hair scalp and some on my face and rub it in for 2-3 minutes especially in your scalp really make sure every part of your scalp is rubbed in. Then I wash it out with water. The egg/apple cider vinegar mix both moisturizes hair and will kill and remaining bacteria it also gets rid of dead skin cells got rid of my dandruff.
View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice
Do not use hair blow dryers a towel is good enough and don't scrub too hard let it get air dryed or it will be greaser quicker. Do not put any gels in your hair. If your forehead like mine gets greasy then use a hair clip at night to pull it away from your head while you sleep. Also change your pillow case so grease from it does not seep into your hair. I did this and my hair is literally stunning. Doing all these things made my hair much less oily. It now takes around 3 days before my hair looks genuinely bad people used to always comment I didn't shower because my hair got greasy mid day I could never have long hair or my acne would get worse too

At this point 1 day after showering girls literally are mirring my hair. Multiple foids have asked me what I do I have a better hair routine then most foids who pay hundreds of dollars for products and elaborate routines if anyone knows anything I can add let me know hope this helps :)
Smelly scalp

Ironically beef tallow is good too. People forget most products like soup or shampoo are made from actual animal fat. egg yolks and beef tallow are simply the fats without the added crap.

beef tallow really helps with my acne
@sinn

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
View attachment 2474608

View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice

THANK YOU. I was searching for some solutions and im in a period of my life where i can't really not wash my hair as often as i need to now since im a sweatcel and i live in the city so air pollution makes my hair garbage.

• +1
Phenomenal.
However, for guys like me with wavy hair, avoid ACV, why? Because it’ll straighten your hair like a chemical keratin treatment.
Instead, just use the whole egg, but do a mask; rub it into your face and hair, wait 30 mins, then shower to get it all out. Yes, the whites get stuck in your hair, however, they’ll come out if you brush your hair with this; Shower hair brush
Your skin and hair will feel and look amazing.
what about drinking 1tsp of acv a day like op said would that also straighten

• +1
3. This next step will help prevent damage from over washing. I use 1 egg yolk (do not put the white part of the egg in unless you want white pellets all over your hair only the yellow part).
I've tried this. Havent had my hair so beautiful like today. Thanks OP

• Love it
what about drinking 1tsp of acv a day like op said would that also straighten
No drinking it helps with digestion and micro gut biome.

Godsend of a thread.

I have tried but doing that after shampoo makes my hair feel greasy, but if I do before doing shampoo it seems good, op do you also feel that ?

• Hmm...
I have tried but doing that after shampoo makes my hair feel greasy, but if I do before doing shampoo it seems good, op do you also feel that ?
idk depends on the hair type I guess

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
so you cook the eggs? i presume u do because ur talking about eggwhites

Where is the step to get full white hair?