How To Get The Balls To Cold-Approach On The Street?

it's a typo

accident

mistake

blunder

I meant sexual market value
It’s over for 5psl people cold approaching, 5,5psl still pretty much over 6psl+ 1% success rate

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
5.5+ without smc
5+ with smv
4.5+ warm approach
Nah. 4.5 overall is good enough for cold approach. For warm approach, even 3.5 PSL is sufficient.

You just have a fucked up scale and overrate the crap out of people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and LooksOrDeath
It’s over for 5psl people cold approaching, 5,5psl still pretty much over 6psl+ 1% success rate
Nah. You just need to be an irl 6/10 overall. So that means white 6 feet, gymcelled physique, and a face as gl as lars I guess (he is a htn. Alienmaxxer gave a pretty good breakdown of his face).

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Nah. 4.5 overall is good enough for cold approach. For warm approach, even 3.5 PSL is sufficient.

You just have a fucked up scale and overrate the crap out of people.
on your scale O'Pry and other psl gods would be at 6.0 PSL

4 PSL is median

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Erik-Jón
Nah. You just need to be an irl 6/10 overall. So that means white 6 feet, gymcelled physique, and a face as gl as lars I guess (he is a htn. Alienmaxxer gave a pretty good breakdown of his face).
you're describing a 7/10
only <3% of men are 6'0 and gymcelled with a htn face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
on your scale O'Pry and other psl gods would be at 6.0 PSL

4 PSL is median
Ok. Maybe, not overrate but I have seen you rate legit truecels 4 PSL. Also, you do not factor phenotype, height, skull size, voice, body etc when you rate dudes when all of them are very important IRL.

I do not think it is just you. But this forum's rating system is BS. 5'5" indians with peanut skull and shit pheno rated 4 PSL are not average irl. Forget about getting women, they are not even going to be taken seriously in social situations because of the way they look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Erik-Jón
you're describing a 7/10
yeah <3% in prime, not overall including kids and oldcels.

he got scouted so how tf he is HTN? and you said Im HTN also :lul: he got 6600 likes on tinder and girls are lusting for him. He's solid chadlite/weak chad with high appeal due to being NT and low inhibit

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Erik-Jón
you're describing a 7/10
Maybe, but that is not what women perceived to be a 7/10. A guy like would be seen as average to slightly above average by most women where I live.

Ok. Maybe, not overrate but I have seen you rate legit truecels 4 PSL. Also, you do not factor phenotype, height, skull size, voice, body etc when you rate dudes when all of them are very important IRL.

I do not think it is just you. But this forum's rating system is BS. 5'5" indians with peanut skull and shit pheno rated 4 PSL are not average irl. Forget about getting women, they are not even going to be taken seriously in social situations because of the way they look.
Your right 6ft whites irl is higher then avg curry height and face

PSL and SMV are different

a 5'5 indian with a 4 PSL face has like 3/10 smv

PSL: face only, not even phenotype

SMV: Face, pheno, frame, height, pp, voice, status, all of it

he got scouted so how tf he is HTN? and you said Im HTN also :lul: he got 6600 likes on tinder and girls are lusting for him. He's solid chadlite/weak chad with high appeal due to being NT and low inhibit
Lars didn’t get scouted he just sent his pics to a modeling agency

Exactly. There are a lot of oldcels who don't really matter. Only young people who are actually in the game count.
You do not need to be very gl to model or get lots of tinder matches. Lars is very NT and has a great tinder profile so he does well.

• +1
Maybe, but that is not what women perceived to be a 7/10. A guy like would be seen as average to slightly above average by most women where I live.
then what is a 8/10 smv for you

PSL and SMV are different

a 5'5 indian with a 4 PSL face has like 3/10 smv

PSL: face only, not even phenotype

SMV: Face, pheno, frame, height, pp, voice, status, all of it
I think it is utterly pointless to separate both. People should just be rated x/10 in terms of how well they will be received by women. I have seen solid looking tall white guys get rated the same as over tier looking indians. Rating both the same is just retarded tbh.

wouldn't add much since most of those guys are married and below htn
nah he's 6/10 bro :feelshah:

then what is a 8/10 smv for you
6'2", 8/10 face, 200 lb at 12%, Statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed so like a somewhat popular insta celebrity who pulls in 500k pounds a year.

What's the best way in your opinion?
Best and smoothest? Being goodlooking and having a leveraged position in a social circle where women come and go. Having some kind of status in social media is great too for passively meeting new DTF that know your good status.

If not then you can try nightgame. You need a place to pull near the bars/clubs you frequent and you will need to approach most of the time. Numbers game. This can be a great way of getting sex on the regular, but you need to go out AT LEAST two times per week.

Daygame is harshest because approaching during day is more cringe compared to night because people are doing their own thing. It can be done, because it's still a numbers game. But I hope no one in 2022 is going out to "do sets" for hours, that is not viable. For me daygame is a complement, you see a chick you like? Go for it and see what happens.

OLD is like the fast food of getting bitches. You go here, create your profile and get effortlessly the results. The problem is that you will get MOSTLY lower quality than your looksmatch. Again, the majority of ACTIVE women here that take the app seriously are LTB and MTB (location will vary this, I'm from Spain).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I think it is utterly pointless to separate both. People should just be rated x/10 in terms of how well they will be received by women. I have seen solid looking tall white guys get rated the same as over tier looking indians. Rating both the same is just retarded tbh.
do you even critical thinking

SMV is how women perceive you

PSL is your looks level and it can tell you how much you can improve facially and where, its not used in irl scenarios as much here. When PSL is used, we assume that height, frame, pheno etc. is in an acceptable range

6'2", 8/10 face, 200 lb at 12%, Statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed so like a somewhat popular insta celebrity who pulls in 500k pounds a year.
9 and 10?

wouldn't add much since most of those guys are married and below htn

nah he's 6/10 bro :feelshah:
Any 6/10 get matches like that if he is NT. I mean both face and personality. Lars is not a chad. @alienmaxxer thoughts?

• JFL
Any 6/10 get matches like that if he is NT. I mean both face and personality. Lars is not a chad. @alienmaxxer thoughts?
6600 likes jfl
6/10 face is 15% of men, if any 6 could get Lars' matches then there is no blackpill hypergamy
your sense of proportions is fucked

do you even critical thinking

SMV is how women perceive you

PSL is your looks level and it can tell you how much you can improve facially and where, its not used in irl scenarios as much here. When PSL is used, we assume that height, frame, pheno etc. is in an acceptable range
But the last part is very critical. Say there is a 5 ft dravidian on here who posts his face asking for a rating. He may be normie range on a strictly technical level but let's be honest, looksmaxxing is utterly pointless and won't do shit for how he is perceived by society as he is held back by unfixable shit. Rating him the same as some 6 feet white normie would be giving him false hope.

OLD is like the fast food of getting bitches. You go here, create your profile and get effortlessly the results. The problem is that you will get MOSTLY lower quality than your looksmatch. Again, the majority of ACTIVE women here that take the app seriously are LTB and MTB (location will vary this, I'm from Spain).
I'm American and I agree with this.

I've pulled a 6/10 woman from work/warm approach.

I've pulled a 3/10 woman from online dating.

Best and smoothest? Being goodlooking and having a leveraged position in a social circle where women come and go. Having some kind of status in social media is great too for passively meeting new DTF that know your good status.

If not then you can try nightgame. You need a place to pull near the bars/clubs you frequent and you will need to approach most of the time. Numbers game. This can be a great way of getting sex on the regular, but you need to go out AT LEAST two times per week.

Daygame is harshest because approaching during day is more cringe compared to night because people are doing their own thing. It can be done, because it's still a numbers game. But I hope no one in 2022 is going out to "do sets" for hours, that is not viable. For me daygame is a complement, you see a chick you like? Go for it and see what happens.

I'm leaning towards social circle and night game.

It really is better to have no social media than a subpar one because women will chew you out over it.

6600 likes jfl
He got 6600 likes over a span of several months. Any 6/10 could get that many if he put in enough effort.
6/10 face is 15% of men, if any 6 could get Lars' matches then there is no blackpill hypergamy
That is because there isn't. Decent looking men don't struggle to get laid or get LTRs. Hypergamy is a cope made up by below average looking people who do not want to accept they are below average.
your sense of proportions is fucked
I guess. I am trying to think of this shit like a foid would.

why would yo cold aproach? you are getting the cops called and weird stares below 7/10 and sub6 feet and even then you will get rejected 90% of the time

xSjZ6W.gif
legendary meme bhai

But the last part is very critical. Say there is a 5 ft dravidian on here who posts his face asking for a rating. He may be normie range on a strictly technical level but let's be honest, looksmaxxing is utterly pointless and won't do shit for how he is perceived by society as he is held back by unfixable shit. Rating him the same as some 6 feet white normie would be giving him false hope.
that's why smv is a thing you brick

PSL shouldn't be used to gauge irl appeal without considering other features. How can you not get it in your skull that rating a dravid and white guy the same facially doesn't imply that they are equal in appeal.

@FailedNormieManlet has a face that is in isolation average no matter how you look at it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

PSL shouldn't be used to gauge irl appeal without considering other features. How can you not get it in your skull that rating a dravid and white guy the same facially doesn't imply that they are equal in appeal.

@FailedNormieManlet has a face that is in isolation average no matter how you look at it
What is the point of separating both appeal and PSL?

At the end of the day, we are looksmaxxing to improve how society responds to us. Using a scale that does not entirely reflect how women perceive you is kind of pointless.

• +1

Why did you mention FNM? What I say will just give him cortisol lol.

What is the point of separating both appeal and PSL?

At the end of the day, we are looksmaxxing to improve how society responds to us. Using a scale that does not entirely reflect how women perceive you is kind of pointless.
PSL is used to gauge facial attractiveness alone. It lets you focus on yourself facially in ways SMV cannot.

It's not about what women think of people on different levels of the scale it's about where people stand on that scale relative to each other

Why did you mention FNM? What I say will just give him cortisol lol.
Because he is someone who has an average face but with below average smv considering his other features.

Because he is someone who has an average face but with below average smv considering his other features.
More like non-existent SMV :lul:

Below avg SMV would be like @bogii as he is a 5'10 (I think) turk.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and FailedNormieManlet

Yup I’m avg face, but height and race failio really deprived me of a normal life. I can maybe leanmaxx and gymcel to compensate it a little. But it’s over

• +1
Yup I’m avg face, but height and race failio really deprived me of a normal life. I can maybe leanmaxx and gymcel to compensate it a little. But it’s over
leg lengthening?

You are still getting IOIs from women. IDK how. It goes against what we understand about the dating market.

• +1
leg lengthening?
Not worth it tbh, I can fraud to 5’7. I don’t want to risk being disabled and shit
You are still getting IOIs from women. IDK how. It goes against what we understand about the dating market.
I get IOIs when I cut my hair and shit, I can pm a video of me if interested with updated looks

• +1
leg lengthening?
That could be effective. But there is a limit. He can probably get to like 5'8"-9", which is below avg height but not death tier.

No fix for his pheno tbh. Skin lightening would only make him like 2-3 shades lighter and it is not permanent.

He needs to statusmax if he wants to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Not worth it tbh, I can fraud to 5’7. I don’t want to risk being disabled and shit

I get IOIs when I cut my hair and shit, I can pm a video of me if interested with updated looks
Nah. It is fine. I believe you.

Just be happy you are an outlier. Other guys with your stats are not getting any interest at all.

• Woah
Nah. It is fine. I believe you.

Just be happy you are an outlier. Other guys with your stats are not getting any interest at all.
@Chinacurry claims oofy doofy theory. I saw other 5’5 curries at the club who looked worse than me, and they all had gfs

• +1
That could be effective. But there is a limit. He can probably get to like 5'8"-9", which is below avg height but not death tier.

No fix for his pheno tbh. Skin lightening would only make him like 2-3 shades lighter and it is not permanent.

He needs to statusmax if he wants to ascend.
double ll gets one 5-6 inches
5 inches realistically 6 is too risky
Search more on this ll has a very low chance of crippling you at early 20's. For you going from 5'5 / 5'7 to 5'10/6'0 would fix so many problems in your life man.
ye pm

• +1
@Chinacurry claims oofy doofy theory. I saw other 5’5 curries at the club who looked worse than me, and they all had gfs
In the UK? Weird fucking world we live in

• +1
Your right 6ft whites irl is higher then avg curry height and face
Much HIGHER. If you fully softmaxxed and maybe got a few minor procedure, you'd have more SMV than Salludon. And btw he does not pass as med. That is a cope by the indians on this forum. He looks pakistani in unfrauded pics.

• +1
Much HIGHER. If you fully softmaxxed and maybe got a few minor procedure, you'd have more SMV than Salludon. And btw he does not pass as med. That is a cope by the indians on this forum. He looks pakistani in unfrauded pics.
Salludon maxxed
6792686B D266 4E17 886F 2EE76199856C

double ll gets one 5-6 inches
5 inches realistically 6 is too risky

Search more on this ll has a very low chance of crippling you at early 20's. For you going from 5'5 / 5'7 to 5'10/6'0 would fix so many problems in your life man.

ye pm
Being 5’7 would probably let me live a normal life tbh

In the UK? Weird fucking world we live in
Yeah dead serious I was a bit taken aback too, but the girls weren’t hot or anything. All chubby LTB white girls

• +1