HOW TO GET THE WORLD’S LEANEST FACE (EVERYONE GTFIH)

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
In this thread i’m going to over EVERY SINGLE THING YOU CAN DO FOR A LEANER FACE.

THIS IS INTENDED TO BE AN INFO DUMP, SO DROP LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ON THE TOPIC HERE!!

tagging @pneumocystosis because he’s probably the most knowledgeable on the topic of debloating

[HIDEPOSTS=1][/HIDEPOSTS]
[HIDEPOSTS=1]
#1: BODYFAT%

This is self explanatory. Cutting to the lowest body fat you can without losing deep fat (this will be a looksmin) is ideal to maximise facial definition.

#2: BLOAT (WATER RETENTION)

Usually caused by high sodium, high carbs, low potassium and low water. Reversing these can help but the ideal (temporary) solution is furosemide. I believe high estrogen can cause bloat as well but i’m not completely sure about that

#3: BUCCINATORS

The buccinators are the cheek muscles that are supposed to be used by toddlers to suck food. The larger they are, the more bloated you look. The main ways to cause atrophy are to always swallow with your tongue (swallow with no facial movement) and keep your teeth aligned while chewing (don’t chew from side to side).

#4: LYMPHATIC STORAGE

Another form of bloat that will make you look puffier. Main ways to counter this to my knowledge are with cold water and gua sha, as well as liver cleansing (and probably liver health in general) although this is an underrated topic on this forum imo. People should look into more methods as most people could definitely benefit from lymphatic drainage

#5: SKIN THICKNESS

Self explanatory, how thick or thin your skin is. The main way skin gets thinner (which makes you appear more lean) is just through aging i believe but it can be manipulated before that by using steroid creams to make the skin thinner in specific areas. Again, there is probably more to this but i haven’t found much info here on this topic

#6: SKIN TIGHTNESS

Also pretty obvious, this is how tight your skin is to your facial structure. As far as i know the main factor in this is collagen levels, although i think cold water can improve skin tightness as well. This is another topic there isn’t much info on.

#7: SWELLING/INFLAMMATION
I honestly don’t know much about this one but i believe cold water can reduce both and general healthmaxxing can probably improve this too.

#8: SKIN TEXTURE/SMOOTHNESS
By far the least important to how lean you appear imo but can have an impact as if you have excessively rough skin it can appear slightly thicker/puffier, and is a looksmin in general anyway. Main solutions are tretinoin (although it can apparently make you look uncanny, kinda like plastic) and general skincare, although the ideal method to improve skin is through improving diet and sleep, and reducing cortisol. Acne is included here too since it will obviously make parts of your face appear less lean.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION AT ALL ON THIS TOPIC PLEASE DROP IT BELOW! THERE IS SURPRISINGLY LITTLE INFO ON A LOT OF THESE SO I AM TRYING TO CONDENSE IT TOGETHER HERE.
[/HIDEPOSTS]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, BoredPrince, Elvisandreaa and 18 others
saved bro now imma send u $300 to delete this post and never share it with anyone else u down?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greyrock45, reaper2, Deleted member 21403 and 14 others
saved bro now imma send u $300 to delete this post and never share it with anyone else u down?
He reposted/chat GPT’d what the guy he tagged has made 40 threads on

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GalacticHero and forevermirin
sounds good bro :lul: i hid the content tho so lurkers can’t use it anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, curlyheadfelipe and forevermirin
He reposted/chat GPT’d what the guy he tagged has made 40 threads on
bro what 💀 pneumo has made threads on literally one of these methods iirc how the fuck is this a repost

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and pneumocystosis
REMEMBER TO DROP ANY INFO YOU KNOW HERE, ALSO IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A THREAD PLEASE WAIT I WILL BE PISSED IF YOU PUSH THIS OFF THE NEW THREADS TAB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98, pneumocystosis and forevermirin
Keeping the liver clean with the liver flush I posted about also helps lymphatic drainage.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Yeah its one of the main reasons people start to get a puffy face as they age. Their liver and digestion has become backed up and the lymphatic system and the digestive system are intimately related.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, LooksmaxxHopeful, thefinalresent and 1 other person
Yeah its one of the main reasons people start to get a puffy face as they age. Their liver and digestion has become backed up and the lymphatic system and the digestive system are intimately related.
you seem pretty knowledgeable, do you know anything else

Does tret helps with skin thickness bc of the purging it causes

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and looksmidder
Does tret helps with skin thickness bc of the purging it causes
i believe tret either thins or tightens the skin (i’m not totally sure which) so it can improve leanness, i just couldn’t tell you exactly how. also it smooths skin which can help too

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
for fucks sake badg96 just made like 10 autistic threads and pushed this off the new threads list

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Rimaxtis, Allornothing and 3 others
for fucks sake badg96 just made like 10 autistic threads and pushed this off the new threads list
Average mentalcel posting face pics 15 times a day just to seek validation that does nothing to help them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Rimaxtis, LowTrust and 1 other person
Average mentalcel posting face pics 15 times a day just to seek validation that does nothing to help them
the guy has 13000 posts and not a single one is anything other than him looking weirdly into the camera and squinting like his fucking life depends on it :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, LowTrust, curlyheadfelipe and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
SKIN THICKNESS
This is bullshit. The skin on your face is 2 millimeters MAX. Even if you halved it in thickness, you’d lose a millimeter. Plus thin skin ages worse so you don’t want that.

I also have cryolipolysis using ice to add. I’ve seen results from it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Acne Victim and sub5inchcel
This is bullshit. The skin on your face is 2 millimeters MAX. Even if you halved it in thickness, you’d lose a millimeter. Plus thin skin ages worse so you don’t want that.

I also have cryolipolysis using ice to add. I’ve seen results from it.
i’ve seen (anecdotally) people talking about pretty solid results from steroid creams for more hollow cheeks, and i imagine they could be used in other areas too. besides mms are significant when it comes to the face imo

i’ve seen (anecdotally) people talking about pretty solid results from steroid creams for more hollow cheeks, and i imagine they could be used in other areas too. besides mms are significant when it comes to the face imo
Losing a millimeter of skin thickness would do practically nothing. I don’t know why you can’t see that.

If these steroid creams do work, then they do so by a separate mechanism than skin thinning.

Losing a millimeter of skin thickness would do practically nothing. I don’t know why you can’t see that.

If these steroid creams do work, then they do so by a separate mechanism than skin thinning.
nah it does literally atrophy the skin
AC65A6F7 B3E6 4DB2 A559 D60ABA1CDD60

steroid creams aren’t ideal from what i’ve found as they can potentially be a looksmin after you stop (due to stretch marks and other things) but i don’t know any other methods yet

and again millimiters mean a lot more than you think when it comes to the face, and besides its a factor in face leanness so obviously i put it in the guide

and again millimiters mean a lot more than you think
It’s millimeter, not millimeters. Actually, I doubt you could even halve the skin’s thickness and it’s likely less than 2 millimeters already. 0.25 reduction would be insignificant.

nah it does literally atrophy the skin
AC65A6F7 B3E6 4DB2 A559 D60ABA1CDD60
Ok. I never said it didn’t. But if you get a noticeable improvement then it’s obviously utilizing another mechanism besides skin thinning as well. And anecdotal evidence means nothing. The anecdotal evidence of subliminals working is proof of the power of people’s imagination.

• +1
It’s millimeter, not millimeters. Actually, I doubt you could even halve the skin’s thickness and it’s likely less than 2 millimeters already. 0.25 reduction would be insignificant.

Ok. I never said it didn’t. But if you get a noticeable improvement then it’s obviously utilizing another mechanism besides skin thinning as well. And anecdotal evidence means nothing. The anecdotal evidence of subliminals working is proof of the power of people’s imagination.
yeah its probably true that the results are slight but its worth having in the guide imo anyway since it would be dumb to not at least have it as an option, considering its something we can control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
great thread.
I suppose they're in order of efficiency too.
keep it up!

• Love it
Good thread, bump.

• Love it
you seem pretty knowledgeable, do you know anything else
not really lol. I can't recommend the flush enough. It will looksmax everything

• +1
shit thread, stop with the copes

shit thread, stop with the copes
how the fuck is this even relevant 💀

In this thread i’m going to over EVERY SINGLE THING YOU CAN DO FOR A LEANER FACE.

THIS IS INTENDED TO BE AN INFO DUMP, SO DROP LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ON THE TOPIC HERE!!

tagging @pneumocystosis because he’s probably the most knowledgeable on the topic of debloating

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
something very important and with a very strong impact on how lean my face looks you didnt mention:

do a HEAVY workout right before a date (1 hour, better yet if you can train, shower and go).
i already have a fucking shreded face but when i get a good workout out and sweat a lot, my face legit starts looking like the skull emoji in real time, you can see each bone popping like crazy, and also you get a nice skin glow from all the blood circulation.

CRAZYYY looksmax, only people who go to the gym can confirm this here. i think its even better them furosemide, i look 5% bf after a good workout

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and LooksmaxxHopeful
also clindacimin + azelaic acid thinned my skin, but this is because of inflammation reduction and the acne purge before that.
any skin care that can reduce your inflammation levels help in this

• +1
Add in kybella + aqualyx + lipo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and looksmidder
something very important and with a very strong impact on how lean my face looks you didnt mention:

do a HEAVY workout right before a date (1 hour, better yet if you can train, shower and go).
i already have a fucking shreded face but when i get a good workout out and sweat a lot, my face legit starts looking like the skull emoji in real time, you can see each bone popping like crazy, and also you get a nice skin glow from all the blood circulation.

CRAZYYY looksmax, only people who go to the gym can confirm this here. i think its even better them furosemide, i look 5% bf after a good workout
to my knowledge the reason why you look so good after a workout is just because you lose a lot of water retention so furosemide would be the same or better at doing that. the circulation you get is a nice temporary looksmax though

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Bookmarked before I even started reading it

• Love it
Cardio removes almost all bloat and makes your skin glow, or just exercising in general

• +1
Cardio removes almost all bloat and makes your skin glow, or just exercising in general
i would add that but i can’t edit it anymore, do i need to tag a mod or something so i can edit it

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
Would appreciate more details on lymphatic storage. Thx

• +1
Would appreciate more details on lymphatic storage. Thx
ok i don’t know that much but basically there are lymph nodes in your face that store waste before it is naturally drained away, but unless you are in very good health or use another method it doesn’t drain away fast enough and will make you appear more bloated. lymphatic drainage can be increased throuh cold water exposure and supposedly gua sha as well but i don’t know much about the science behind it. i think optimising your health (especially of your digestive system/liver) can help a lot as well

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
@Gargantuan i’m not sure if this is even possible but could you open up the main post for editing? i have a bunch of stuff to add

Besides what you said, skin thickness is affected by hydration levels, dehydrating makes your skin thinner (cells are mostly water).

Inflammation: ibuprofen and staying healthy, no ibuprofen if you are healthy

• +1
Besides what you said, skin thickness is affected by hydration levels, dehydrating makes your skin thinner (cells are mostly water).

Inflammation: ibuprofen and staying healthy, no ibuprofen if you are healthy
when i say skin thickness i don’t mean the things in the skin i mean the how to reduce the thickness of the actual skin itself (ie the skin cells), i covered how to lower water retention in the bloating section. true on inflammation, healthmaxxing is the best way to reduce it to my knowledge

when i say skin thickness i don’t mean the things in the skin i mean the how to reduce the thickness of the actual skin itself (ie the skin cells), i covered how to lower water retention in the bloating section. true on inflammation, healthmaxxing is the best way to reduce it to my knowledge
The skin cells will lose actual thickness if they lose water. They are mostly water. The cells cytosole is almost exclusively water an that's what Is inside the cells

The skin cells will lose actual thickness if they lose water. They are mostly water. The cells cytosole is almost exclusively water an that's what Is inside the cells
yeah i know i covered that in the bloating section the skin thickness section was to cover ways to further reduce it past reducing water retention

yeah i know i covered that in the bloating section the skin thickness section was to cover ways to further reduce it past reducing water retention
Yeah i am pretty sure there is no sensible way to do that