HOW TO GET THE WORLD’S LEANEST FACE (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Yeah i am pretty sure there is no sensible way to do that
steroid creams (and possibly other methods i’m looking into) physically reduce either the size of skin cells or the volume of skin, i don’t know the exact mechanism yet

steroid creams (and possibly other methods i’m looking into) physically reduce either the size of skin cells or the volume of skin, i don’t know the exact mechanism yet
I don't think it even does but it's a horrible idea, you would risk infection as it destroys the local immune barrier

I don't think it even does but it's a horrible idea, you would risk infection as it destroys the local immune barrier
yeah probably, i’m looking into better alternatives atm

yeah skin tightness is crazy tbh, when I had severe grandma collagen I looked giga bloated, excess skin just above my nasolabial fold area, getting tight skin makes such a difference when it comes to hollow cheeks it's crazy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceI and looksmidder
yeah skin tightness is crazy tbh, when I had severe grandma collagen I looked giga bloated, excess skin just above my nasolabial fold area, getting tight skin makes such a difference when it comes to hollow cheeks it's crazy
how'd you fix? im the same rn

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
how'd you fix? im the same rn
intense collagenmaxxing, even more than everything in BOTB in terms of collagen combined, for around 1 year, that seemed to fix it for me, but I could've just gotten a facelift instead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceI and joonla
intense collagenmaxxing, even more than everything in BOTB in terms of collagen combined, for around 1 year, that seemed to fix it for me, but I could've just gotten a facelift instead
ive been dermarolling 1.0mm 1x a week for like 5 weeks now, epiduo for my face, 20g collagen a day. u think over time it will help? my collagen is fucked up, i lost 60kg and theres even a small amount of loose skin on my face.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
ive been dermarolling 1.0mm 1x a week for like 5 weeks now, epiduo for my face, 20g collagen a day. u think over time it will help? my collagen is fucked up, i lost 60kg and theres even a small amount of loose skin on my face.
it'll get better for sure, takes around 6 months to cycle your entire skin so you should wait that long to make any full conclusions

• +1
Reactions: inceI and joonla
shit thread but no worries since ill make a better one tomorrow but decent effort nevertheless

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder
shit thread but no worries since ill make a better one tomorrow but decent effort nevertheless
tbh it wasn’t even meant to be taken as a guide, i don’t rlly know that much. i was hoping people would drop what they knew and fill in the blanks

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
tbh it wasn’t even meant to be taken as a guide, i don’t rlly know that much. i was hoping people would drop what they knew and fill in the blanks
dw broski i got you covered ill tag u n my post

• +1
sleep is important too

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and looksmidder
sleep is important too
yeah, sleep is a huge looksmax in general but i think improved sleep = improved collagen which can improve skin tightness

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
to my knowledge the reason why you look so good after a workout is just because you lose a lot of water retention so furosemide would be the same or better at doing that. the circulation you get is a nice temporary looksmax though
idk bro i never used furosemide but the leaness one workout gives me right after is just unreal, like i lose milimiters of cheek thickness

• +1
  • +1
something very important and with a very strong impact on how lean my face looks you didnt mention:

do a HEAVY workout right before a date (1 hour, better yet if you can train, shower and go).
i already have a fucking shreded face but when i get a good workout out and sweat a lot, my face legit starts looking like the skull emoji in real time, you can see each bone popping like crazy, and also you get a nice skin glow from all the blood circulation.

CRAZYYY looksmax, only people who go to the gym can confirm this here. i think its even better them furosemide, i look 5% bf after a good workout
I've been running a long time, but it wasn't until I started doing intense runs, like running 5 miles in 30 minutes, that I really noticed the debloating from workouts.

Atrophy your obiculairis muscle and buxxator.
And depending on how wideset your gonians are atrophy or grow the masseter. If you have big temperal muscles atrophy those aswel.Botix works for all of those