How to get this permanently?

D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
304D1D51 907C 4DEB BC17 D27B23256718

Serious answers only or I will make chili out of your parents and feed it to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Lip corner lift surgery

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, extremchange628181, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
First wash your lips with water and then use vaseline. Water part is important don't skip it like most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
First wash your lips with water and then use vaseline. Water part is important don't skip it like most people.
It makes lips look fuller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
It makes lips look fuller?
I've been using for 1 week and it made a difference, lips can't moisturaize themselves so they need an outside force.

For your question, ı don't know. There is no permanant solution to this problem, even fillers fade away after 12 months.

• +1
I've been using for 1 week and it made a difference, lips can't moisturaize themselves so they need an outside force.

For your question, ı don't know. There is no permanant solution to this problem, even fillers fade away after 12 months.
What about lip augmentation?

It’s permanent I think

my lips look way better/fuller since I started using a heavy cream/nipple cream on them, also exfoliating with glycolic acid helps.

• +1
  • +1
damn its only 800 dollars in india what surgeries would you recommend for me if only 3 you have seen my face
That and minor canthoplasty
Maybe a nose job and minor fillers

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Go for it
Try fillers first to give you idea about how it looks and what would you like to change before permanent surgery.

• +1
jaw surgery and palate expander, or just a lift

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
depends on teeth, jaw and ur lips. ccw/cw can fix that
nah, I know people that have the same narrow lips even after mse & bimax, he needs lip widening via lip corner surgety stop recommending bullshit

Filler and a surgery i forgot the name about that make the mouth bigger

nah, I know people that have the same narrow lips even after mse & bimax, he needs lip widening via lip corner surgety stop recommending bullshit
i was talking about angles. not width

just get invasive jaw surgery + split ur palate in half in order to get better lip angles theory
if your lips are that messed up chances are so are your jaws

This is insane I will be chad with that surgery