how to get wavy hair if you have extremely straight thin hair! (GTFIH)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Basically, i have 1A hair. extremely straight.

I have been experimenting on my hair for months to get wavy hair.
Such as: hair curler, straightener to twist, Hair drier, curling comb, twisting hair for hours,sea salt spray etc but none of those shit worked.

But i finally cracked the code to wavy hair.
What you need:
1. Hair drier
2. Curling comb or round brush (whatever u call it)
3. Onion oil or just use any
4. hair spray

Okay,
first of all, take a shower. Damp your hair using a towel and scrunch it using diff techniques. Now once its damped, grab the curling hair comb or round brush and curl the front ends of ur hair while using a hair drier on it. keep doing it with every part of your. Once done, apply very TINY bit of hair oil on your hair and comb your hair back. U can notice ur hair gotten wavy. Now use a hair spray to keep the waviness and make it look more defined and textured. Done.

End results:

i mean, it still looks straight but better than nothing atleast right? you gotta do what you gotta do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Toth's thot and sub5inchcel
what the hell, you cannot do nothing, have the right genetics. You cannot keep this haircut all day while training, chilling, sleeping, so forget it.
Accept your boring hair and try a new haircut, th

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze and 5.5psl
what the hell, you cannot do nothing, have the right genetics. You cannot keep this haircut all day while training, chilling, sleeping, so forget it.
Accept your boring hair and try a new haircut, th
i think if you keep your hair long enough, your hair will adapt. I have scrunched and twisted my hair alot so even after training and stuff, it still remains the same. It will take longer time for those who never did it though.

for reference (if you keep your hair long):

the pic is old when i had longer hair

i have same hair as u, they usually get to the texture in your pic on the second day of washing (prob from oils in sleep idk) - so i usually just wash hair then sleep.

i have same hair as u, they usually get to the texture in your pic on the second day of washing (prob from oils in sleep idk) - so i usually just wash hair then sleep.
yea my hair looks best after sleeping somehow, but i shower everyday so i lose the texture

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yea my hair looks best after sleeping somehow, but i shower everyday so i lose the texture
why dont u try showering at night that way u dont need to use product

just get a perm jfl u don't nede to do all that