How to get White Teeth

Zeus

Zeus

God
This is going to be a short read because it's fairly simple. People suggest that you use African toothbrush because it's natural and all that, people will even tell you to get the latest Colgate.

I am here to give you the thing that worked and is still working for me, are you ready? BlanX. Have you ever heard of this brand before; its one of the best, if not the best toothpaste brand out there (IMO). I never washed my teeth, I was insecure about having yellow teeth like a long time smoker but every time I washed my teeth my gums would start to bleed, even if I didn't put any pressure, I was fed up so I was browsing forums and one user suggested to get a BlanX toothpaste and I got one, because why not? And GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, it worked, my teeth started to get whiter every time I washed them and my gums didn't bleed.

I just got their "White Shock" kit and I am eager to use it, amazing company and I suggest everyone should have one.

TL;DR Use BlanX, especially their White Shock kit. Worth the money.​

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, xz90, kirbyparks and 3 others
Crest 3D works too.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Extra Chromosome
So many people are obsessed with having white teeth and is unironically one of the most useless things you can do. Doesn't even raise you 0.1PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, androidcel, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Crest 3D works too.
They are banned in the UK due to them using bleach, even if you order them on Amazon I dont think they deliver. Plus if you have sensetive teeth (like me) it can fuck you up.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Extra Chromosome
Thanks!
Liked and bookmarked.

They are banned in the UK due to them using bleach, even if you order them on Amazon I dont think they deliver. Plus if you have sensetive teeth (like me) it can fuck you up.
Haha, I buy mine from ebay.co.uk. Now I know why my sources get banned :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I use this BlanX toothpaste, I have it for free actually cause my mom gets small test tubes from work (pharmacy)
it is good for a toothpaste but reasonably it won't make you teeth whiter than they are, it just removes the stains (don't know what word to use here, hope it's good enough)

I use this BlanX toothpaste, I have it for free actually cause my mom gets small test tubes from work (pharmacy)
it is good for a toothpaste but reasonably it won't make you teeth whiter than they are, it just removes the stains (don't know what word to use here, hope it's good enough)
I think you are talking about the one in the gold package, that one is for removing stains specifically. If you get a toothpaste that makes your teeth whiter than they can naturally become there is a high possibility you are damaging them and essentially using chemicals to remove teeth layers.

oh and if you really want to clean your teeth well get one of these fuckers:

munch on it and brush your teeth with it, you can also add some toothpaste to it

• +1
Brush your teeth 3x day (when wake up, after lunch and before sleep) and 1x or 2x floss day. Theres no secret about this

Just oil pull bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and CupOfCoffee
I think you are talking about the one in the gold package, that one is for removing stains specifically. If you get a toothpaste that makes your teeth whiter than they can naturally become there is a high possibility you are damaging them and essentially using chemicals to remove teeth layers.
yeah I use the gold one interchangeably with the white shock one

Brush your teeth 3x day (when wake up, after lunch and before sleep) and 1x or 2x floss day. Theres no secret about this
Toothpaste does make a difference, especially for sensitive teeth/gums. Btw their White Sock teeth say you should brush 3 times a day.
Just oil pull bro
If you mean coconut oil pulling(something like that), I've never tried it but I've heard it has some bad side effects.

If you mean coconut oil pulling(something like that), I've never tried it but I've heard it has some bad side effects.
Just fucking lol it has no side effects

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and CupOfCoffee
Out of all the normie looksmaxxes white teeth with no gaps is the most important

If you have gaps all you need is some super cheap rubber bands to wear over night, worked for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
Colgate usually does the trick tbh

Mods pin this.
@Extra Chromosome tag mods because I don't know their names :feelsautistic:

• +1
Mods pin this.
Mods don't pin this,he doesn't even know your names,I know all of your names,pin my threads instead.

• +1
So many people are obsessed with having white teeth and is unironically one of the most useless things you can do. Doesn't even raise you 0.1PSL
man doesnt matter, if a bitch sees some stainy yellow teeth she will be turned off regardless if chad or not (in that case, just a lil bit)

• +1
hello friends,
yes I can vouch for coconut oil.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad and Extra Chromosome
Mods pin this.
It must look like a scientific paper or it is over.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
High iq thread

• +1
Mix ur semen with pepper salt and rub it on ur teeth daily in the morning

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Pex1992