• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and lestoa
be physically attractive

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and lestoa
tell me something new
Most of the women I had romantic contact with approached me, I didn't have to make any effort, and I'm a mtn, but that was a long time ago and in high school I was ntmaxxing with friends, I didn't give the appearance of an outcast...

Having a wide social circle considerably increases the possibility of finding a woman

Anyway everything is more difficult nowadays, women have too high standards

Most of the women I had romantic contact with approached me, I didn't have to make any effort, and I'm a mtn, but that was a long time ago and in high school I was ntmaxxing with friends, I didn't give the appearance of an outcast...

Having a wide social circle considerably increases the possibility of finding a woman

Anyway everything is more difficult nowadays, women have too high standards
iam mtn cutecel and 6ft, i never talk with woman. Tbh i will just imrpove, do every looksmax i can, i hope one day everything is going to be fine

iam mtn cutecel and 6ft, i never talk with woman. Tbh i will just imrpove, do every looksmax i can, i hope one day everything is going to be fine
With the stats you have, what you have to do is expand your social circle, I would focus on that in addition to looksmaxxing

With the stats you have, what you have to do is expand your social circle, I would focus on that in addition to looksmaxxing
But how nigger ??? Iam nt, i have 2 large friend groups, but never is a girl in these 2 friendgroups. I went to a new school and i got many friends, but never is a girl in these friend groups. I dont know how to get into different friendgroups. Wtf should i do ?? Its over

But how nigger ??? Iam nt, i have 2 large friend groups, but never is a girl in these 2 friendgroups. I went to a new school and i got many friends, but never is a girl in these friend groups. I dont know how to get into different friendgroups. Wtf should i do ?? Its over
Today's shitty social circles...

When I was a teenager, friend groups always had women in them.

Today it is more difficult, I don't know what I would do honestly, if I had been born 5 years later I would be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Today's shitty social circles...

When I was a teenager, friend groups always had women in them.

Today it is more difficult, I don't know what I would do honestly, if I had been born 5 years later I would be a virgin
Damn aight broski, thank you. Maybe its fr over

• +1
Reactions: Freixel