How to go about injecting T

Dont inject also why is ur signature so paranoid

put t in needle, inject t intracavernosal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5634
Brutal simply brutal.

Dont inject also why is ur signature so paranoid
im in the military don't want to get kicked out because some retard believes im genuinely racist. should be easy to prove irl though its obvious that im not discriminatory or anything irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and machinemoggingchad
My T levels are 550 wtf idk what to do
on the way to jonskywalkermaxxing I see, mirin, I will start injecting T when I turn 18

im in the military don't want to get kicked out because some retard believes im genuinely racist. should be easy to prove irl though its obvious that im not discriminatory or anything irl.
but u didnt put any personal info on here right

How do we know its you? If anything you could be larping as a 6'4 military happa you havent verify with your name

put t in needle, inject t intracavernosal
injecting for life isn't a solution that's like removing your batteries and permanently attaching yourself to a wall charger. fuck that i don't want to be bound to a needle for the rest of my life.

How do we know its you? If anything you could be larping as a 6'4 military happa you havent verify with your name
why would anyone larp as a massive hapa very strange tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
injecting for life isn't a solution that's like removing your batteries and permanently attaching yourself to a wall charger. fuck that i don't want to be bound to a needle for the rest of my life.
You don't have to take it forever, just be careful with the dosages and make sure you do a good post-cycle therapy.
Your T levels will go back to normal even after many cycles if you careful.

not really nah my pics i did unfortunately but i look completely average so i should be ok. ill stop posting pics tho.
yea not worth getting doxxed like 20 years later and being embarassed

Too late I guess, that's why my signature is so soy I've thought about it already. It is what it is.

well i wish u never get doxxed then cuz i have been before on reddit and it was so cringe when my friends saw it

Take DHEA, adrenosterone, zinc, creatine and tamoxifen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I mean you can inject even every 10 days and it takes like one minute two prepare and inject

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing