how to go from flatxilla to jordan barrett forwards growth

nigga got a quadrangular?

@dohbeep gtfih i need da deets son

no man, but i have reached the stage where I am almost certain it's needed. I can't even do any hardmaxxing until it's done so the sooner the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
no man, but i have reached the stage where I am almost certain it's needed. I can't even do any hardmaxxing until it's done so the sooner the better
Will you try using a facepuller beforehand to maximize forwards growth or just jump straight into it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Will you try using a facepuller beforehand to maximize forwards growth or just jump straight into it?

I don't know I am so convinced facepulling is a gigantic cope though I cba wearing that shit around 16 hours a day for 1mm after 2 years

• +1
I don't know I am so convinced facepulling is a gigantic cope though I cba wearing that shit around 16 hours a day for 1mm after 2 years
i think its 3-4mm per year which is a lot

im personally waiting for blackpilled results to appear before i do any bimax. but if u are oldcel you should probably just go ahead

• +1
please don't recommend a full-maxilla implant for forward growth, it will leave your dental arch recessed so your lips and nose base will remain recessed and everytime you open the mouth to speak or smile, you will look terribly bad
Oh shit, was excited about that implant ngl. How do you know it would look bad though? I can't find any photos of anyone who's done it

• +1
lol Who here is genuinely getting a bimax?
I was about to pay but unfortunately Corona Virus fucked things up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman and Deleted member 3962
lol Who here is genuinely getting a bimax?

I will. If it gets botched - I kill myself. If it provides inadequate ascension then I stay under the scapel until ascension or subsequent suicide after botched surgery. ASCENSION OR DEATH.

ASCENSION OR DEATH

• +1
I’m gay and I didn’t read

• Woah
  • +1
youll still look like shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
ik. mse splits the suture which helps face puller.

infraorbitals

I'm getting Bimax in the next sixth months (delay due Coronavirus).
What is the difference beetwen: Normal Le Fort I, Quadangular Le Fort and 3 piece LF1?

• +1
lazy atm, so heres a speedrun:

1. MSE+FACE PULLER(or just face puller)
you can (probably) get a solid 3-5mm forwards growth from a year of face puller

2. QUADANGULAR LEFORT + BSSO + GENIOPLASTY
quadangular lefort:(less risky than MLF3/LF2)
View attachment 317344View attachment 317345View attachment 317346View attachment 317348
View attachment 317356
3. CUSTOM FULL MIDFACE IMPLANT https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/the-aesthetic-impact-of-a-custom-total-midface-implant/
View attachment 317360View attachment 317358
STACK ALL THAT SHIT TOGETHER NIGGA. YOU FINNA BE MORE FORWARDS GROWN THAN A HORSE SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a question would a quadrangular lefort 1 plus implants simulate a lefort 2 with ccw ?????????????????

• +1
I got a question would a quadrangular lefort 1 plus implants simulate a lefort 2 with ccw ?????????????????
Lefort 1 on the left
Screenshot 20200124 171341

+

Midface Implants
IMG 20200329 162749

= lefort 3 without the complications

I personally want to avoid foreign material amap so instead of normal lefort 1 i wmat quadrangular/3piece

• +1
Lefort 1 on the left
View attachment 326844

+

Midface Implants
View attachment 326847

= lefort 3 without the complications

I personally want to avoid foreign material amap so instead of normal lefort 1 i wmat quadrangular/3piece

It seems more safe but the issue is my entire face is downwards grown implants only move the face transversely.And the issue with quadrangular lefort 1 is it only ccw rotates part of the lefort 2 region i need a ccw of the entire nose.

You see the issue issue any forward growth you gain is from a down wards angle that's the issue you want the forward growth to be from a upwards angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Potentially yes

• +1
Best choice is prolly bamp+MSE then quadrangular lefort
How to go from 5'7 to fuk's vertical growth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Best choice is prolly bamp+MSE then quadrangular lefort
How to go from 5'7 to fuk's vertical growth?

Mse for transverse growth face fuller for a full ccw rotation of the skull.

And the final thing i would suggest you do for maximal forward growth efficency is get msdo for chin.

And side wing for a better bigonal widgth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
Mse for transverse growth face fuller for a full ccw rotation of the skull.

And the final thing i would suggest you do for maximal forward growth efficency is get msdo for chin.

And side wing for a better bigonal widgth.
I was planning on that anyway, altho imdo is good aswell for 11% bigonial increase (will dm it to u on discord)

• +1
I was planning on that anyway, altho imdo is good aswell for 11% bigonial increase (will dm it to u on discord)

Just get them both

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and Xander578