How to grow a beard without minoxidil?

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
I've always been shit at growing a beard, so I go clean shaven which looks good on me. However, I think it's time to grow some stubble. I'd use minoxidil in a heartbeat but I've spent the past three months cutting for lean face + sunken cheeks, and it's worked pretty well. I know minoxidil bloats you and fucks up your skin, so I'm wondering if anyone here knows how to grow a beard without minox. I have hair on my face but its patchy and nasty as fuck.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I've always been shit at growing a beard, so I go clean shaven which looks good on me. However, I think it's time to grow some stubble. I'd use minoxidil in a heartbeat but I've spent the past three months cutting for lean face + sunken cheeks, and it's worked pretty well. I know minoxidil bloats you and fucks up your skin, so I'm wondering if anyone here knows how to grow a beard without minox. I have hair on my face but its patchy and nasty as fuck.
High dht levels/ genes.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

Can you source the claim that minoxil bloats you and fucks up your skin?

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
lmao I just bought a 5 month supply of minoxidil off ebay

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
you can't niggeh

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
you can't niggeh
Salem is your uncle again. Muther fuhker you zing you say niggeh is funny? You ztooybid sharmoot you zont have za ballz to zay that to my face. If only you ate your la7m you woud be as big and strong as your brother Ashkan Khabib Omari

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Salem is your uncle again. Muther fuhker you zing you say niggeh is funny? You ztooybid sharmoot you zont have za ballz to zay that to my face. If only you ate your la7m you woud be as big and strong as your brother Ashkan Khabib Omari
we need a turban/sandnigga emote ngl

@extreme-overthinker agree?

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
sorry 3amo uncle i abologize and i dont say zat again and bromise to eat la7m inshallah
we need a turban/sandnigga emote ngl

@extreme-overthinker agree?
The admins have forsaken this site long ago