HOW TO GROW HAIR FAST??

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
My barber fucked up my hair and took off most of it, fucking turk nigger. How do I regrow my hair asap?

• JFL
Reactions: med, hopecel, Deleted member 27750 and 1 other person
Solution
D
My barber fucked up my hair and took off most of it, fucking turk nigger. How do I regrow my hair asap?
Few options:

- LDAR and wait for it to regrow
- Rub coffee into your hair (I did this, helped me grow hair back after a shitty haircut)
- Inversion Method
- Drink 6L of water a day
Few options:

- Rub coffee into your hair (I did this, helped me grow hair back after a shitty haircut)
- Inversion Method

• +1
Reactions: micheal020 and LooksThinker
Solution
Rosemary oil, castor oil, derma roll, argan oil, coconut oil, every oil, cum mask etc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Hernan, hopecel and 3 others
Also I’d suggest you burn the barbershop down in the middle of the night.

Too many barbers think it’s okay to completely cuck people and then charge them for it.

Happened to me back in October after 10 months of hair growth, barber just shaved the sides almost completely off. My biggest regret is not torching the place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Hernan and 5 others
Few options:

- Inversion Method
what’s LDAR and inversion method?

Post a picture too of the haircut, so we can see if it’s salvageable.

Also I’d suggest you burn the barbershop down in the middle of the night.

Too many barbers think it’s okay to completely cuck people and then charge them for it.

Happened to me back in October after 10 months of hair growth, barber just shaved the sides almost completely off. My biggest regret is not torching the place.
I had long hair, similar to Herry Cavil (obviously not chad) but was slaying tinder, nigga gave me a military cut when I asked for a little off the top

what’s LDAR and inversion method?
LDAR is ‘Lay Down And Rot’. So essentially just wait for the hair to grow back.

Inversion method, hold your head upside down for like 4-5 minutes a day and massage it.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I had long hair, similar to Herry Cavil (obviously not chad) but was slaying tinder, nigga gave me a military cut when I asked for a little off the top
It’s like this but I had prettyboy appeal
before so I’m fucked
I had a flow haircut, and got completely cucked by the barbers too. I asked for a low taper and to blend in to the top, and not to take anything off the top, and he just kept shaving the sides shorter and shorter, and I walked out with a mushroom shaped undercut.

Even at Chad/chadlite, the haircut still is awful. Took me like a month to regrow, but I’m happy with it now.

How much and for how long?
I only did this a few times. Literally just rubbed coffee powder into my head (only did the back and sides, as they were the areas that were cut too short). And I left it there until I showered like an hour later.

Also I hope you’ve learned your lesson like I’ve learned mine. Never go to cheap shitty barbershops. Go to hair salons, and spend a bit more money on a haircut. You’ll be way happier with the result.

I had a flow haircut, and got completely cucked by the barbers too. I asked for a low taper and to blend in to the top, and not to take anything off the top, and he just kept shaving the sides shorter and shorter, and I walked out with a mushroom shaped undercut.

Even at Chad/chadlite, the haircut still is awful. Took me like a month to regrow, but I’m happy with it now.
So real I was chadlite on ee tinder but now I look like shit. I also need to regrow a shit ton of hair too cause he took of 80% off the top jfl

Also I hope you’ve learned your lesson like I’ve learned mine. Never go to cheap shitty barbershops. Go to hair salons, and spend a bit more money on a haircut. You’ll be way happier with the result.
I paid $40 it wasn’t cheap and got fucked

• Woah
Reactions: hopecel
I only did this a few times. Literally just rubbed coffee powder into my head (only did the back and sides, as they were the areas that were cut too short). And I left it there until I showered like an hour later.
Ok thanks

just pee 24/7 theory
Jokes on you then. So many benefits to 6L of water.

Constant clear skin
Glowing skin
Healthy voluminous hair
Reduced facial bloating

Everyone always asks what my “skincare routine” is. And I told them I have never done skin care. I wash my face with a bar of soap and drink 6L of water a day. Yes I pee a lot, but it’s worth it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer and hopecel

Constant clear skin
Glowing skin
Healthy voluminous hair
Reduced facial bloating

Everyone always asks what my “skincare routine” is. And I told them I have never done skin care. I wash my face with a bar of soap and drink 6L of water a day. Yes I pee a lot, but it’s worth it.
Is it the only thing you did and it changed instantly? Will try it

Constant clear skin
Glowing skin
Healthy voluminous hair
Reduced facial bloating

2l per day is enough for most persons. Or do you have any studies that drinking such amount of water has more benefits than drinking 2 liters per day ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
I paid $40 it wasn’t cheap and got fucked
Shittt. That’s peak. I paid like £15 (like $19). Just stop going to barbers then. Go to a hair salon.
Barbers think short hair looks better (male gaze), hair salons know longer hair looks better (female gaze)

Shittt. That’s peak. I paid like £15 (like $19). Just stop going to barbers then. Go to a hair salon.
Barbers think short hair looks better (male gaze), hair salons know longer hair looks better (female gaze)
Yeah I’ll only go to female barbers from
now even though one fucked me a few months ago but it was still decent tbh. Also my last male barber was good but I moved countries jfl

@Lankastria So you don't have any proof and its just broscience. Got it

2l per day is enough for most persons. Or do you have any studies that drinking such amount of water has more benefits than drinking 2 liters per day ?
IMG 1099

Literally searching up how much water to drink!!!

Bear in mind this is “adequate” intake, not maximum intake.

The thing that’s actually better than doing studies on things, is trying them out for yourself and seeing the results.

6L a day keeps the pimples away

• +1
Yeah I’ll only go to female barbers from
now even though one fucked me a few months ago but it was still decent tbh. Also my last male barber was good but I moved countries jfl
I only got cucked by female barbers when asking for fades for them (when I was a kid). But the cuts were salvageable, coz the problems with the cut would be leaving too much length, rather than taking too much off.

I only got cucked by female barbers when asking for fades for them (when I was a kid). But the cuts were salvageable, coz the problems with the cut would be leaving too much length, rather than taking too much off.
Yeah that’s still better problem I guess you can’t get fucked that hard by that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
@Lankastria So you don't have any proof and its just broscience. Got it
These “sources” are the same things that will tell you that you have good testosterone levels at 300ng/DL, and that having fucked up teeth is coz of genetics.

Only bluepilled people take advice from them.

• +1
View attachment 2605012

Literally searching up how much water to drink!!!

Bear in mind this is “adequate” intake, not maximum intake.

The thing that’s actually better than doing studies on things, is trying them out for yourself and seeing the results.

6L a day keeps the pimples away

This German/Austrian source says you should drink around 30-40ml per kg of bodyweight, which means even a 100kg heavy person should drink 3-4ml per day, which is far away from 6l.

"Just drink water to get rid of acne bro" is broscience and doesnt work for most people with heavy acne. If it would be so easy then everybody would do it

This German/Austrian source says you should drink around 30-40ml per kg of bodyweight, which means even a 100kg heavy person should drink 3-4ml per day, which is far away from 6l.

"Just drink water to get rid of acne bro" is broscience and doesnt work for most people with heavy acne. If it would be so easy then everybody would do it
I do what gives me the best result, not what some geeks wrote down on some article.

If I drink 4L a day, I look more bloated, hair has less volume, skin is less glowy.

If I drink 2L a day, I look even worse. Terrible oily hair, dry dull skin, bloated.

I do what gives me the best result, not what some geeks wrote down on some article.

If I drink 4L a day, I look more bloated, hair has less volume, skin is less glowy.

If I drink 2L a day, I look even worse. Terrible oily hair, dry dull skin, bloated.
corelation doesnt equal causality. Maybe you have a higher water need for whatever reason. Anyone can claim anything, thats easy. Proving it is the hard part. I could also claim that puring bearshit on your face will get rid of acne within a week

Last edited:
corelation doesnt equal causality. Maybe you have a higher water need for whatever reason. Anyone can claim anything, thats easy. Provinh it is the hard part. I could also claim that puring bearshit on your face will get rid of acne within a week
nigga stop being a science nerd

Constant clear skin
Glowing skin
Healthy voluminous hair
Reduced facial bloating

I drink like 5L of water a day and my skin is still unideal tbh also I'm bloated sometimes ngl

what do you eat usually and are you exercising?

"stop speaking the truth"
no just stop being a nerd and see if the shit he says works for u. just because it’s not backed by 7191 meta analysises doesn’t mean it can’t help you ascend

no just stop being a nerd and see if the shit he says works for u. just because it’s not backed by 7191 meta analysises doesn’t mean it can’t help you ascend
Lol where am i being a nerd ? What i said isnt hard too understand, unless you lack basic rational thinking and if that applies to you then i am sorry

Lol where am i being a nerd ? What i said isnt hard too understand, unless you lack basic rational thinking and if that applies to you then i am sorry
rational thinking nigga stop being a nerd

I drink like 5L of water a day and my skin is still unideal tbh also I'm bloated sometimes ngl

what do you eat usually and are you exercising?
Hey bud. Just saw I forgot to reply to you. Apologies for late response.

Everyday I have steak and egg fried rice for breakfast.

Then I also eat mangoes and dates throughout the day. And I also drink aloe vera juice (1.5L a day in ideal scenario).

Then for dinner, probs some takeaway (peri peri chicken or fried chicken).

I do exercise everyday (unless something crops up on a day which means I can’t get to the gym), and am in the gym for 2 ~ 3 hours a day.

Drinking the water (4L to 6L daily) is the most important looksmaxx imo though.

Also don’t use moisturiser. I tried it and it made my skin look good as soon as I put it on, but then afterwards the effects wore off, and my skin became hella dry/rashy. It took like a week for my skin to go back to being good again.

• +1
Hey bud. Just saw I forgot to reply to you. Apologies for late response.

Everyday I have steak and egg fried rice for breakfast.

Then I also eat mangoes and dates throughout the day. And I also drink aloe vera juice (1.5L a day in ideal scenario).

Then for dinner, probs some takeaway (peri peri chicken or fried chicken).

I do exercise everyday (unless something crops up on a day which means I can’t get to the gym), and am in the gym for 2 ~ 3 hours a day.

Drinking the water (4L to 6L daily) is the most important looksmaxx imo though.

Also don’t use moisturiser. I tried it and it made my skin look good as soon as I put it on, but then afterwards the effects wore off, and my skin became hella dry/rashy. It took like a week for my skin to go back to being good again.
do you drink tap water tho?

so you don't use any skincare products right?

do you drink tap water tho?

so you don't use any skincare products right?
Yeah I drink tap water

I don’t believe the lies were told about “microplastics in the water” and whatnot. In my opinion, it’s a myth that the bottled water companies spread.

And yh I don’t use skincare anymore. I tried it a few times just cause I wanted to see if it was any good, but both times I tried different moisturisers, it made me skin hella dry/rashy/weak compared to what it is normally. I tried both e45 and cetaphil.

A comparison I could think of is applying skincare on your face is like masturbating. As soon as you do it, you feel way better than before (momentarily), but after that you end up feeling way worse, and you need to masturbate again to get back to normal.

Moisturiser makes your skin a bit better as soon as you use it, but then after it wares off, your skin ends up way worse, and you need to keep using the skin care just for it to be “normal” again.

• +1
Yeah I drink tap water

I don’t believe the lies were told about “microplastics in the water” and whatnot. In my opinion, it’s a myth that the bottled water companies spread.

And yh I don’t use skincare anymore. I tried it a few times just cause I wanted to see if it was any good, but both times I tried different moisturisers, it made me skin hella dry/rashy/weak compared to what it is normally. I tried both e45 and cetaphil.

A comparison I could think of is applying skincare on your face is like masturbating. As soon as you do it, you feel way better than before (momentarily), but after that you end up feeling way worse, and you need to masturbate again to get back to normal.

Moisturiser makes your skin a bit better as soon as you use it, but then after it wares off, your skin ends up way worse, and you need to keep using the skin care just for it to be “normal” again.
so you think that you can get a perfect skin naturally?

so you think that you can get a perfect skin naturally?
Yes. I do. I don’t have acne. Rarely ever have any spots. I even shave against the grain, and I go harsh (so you’d think I’d get ingrown hairs and cut the skin easily), but still my skin is good.

Having good skin (and also good hair) is about what you put inside your body - good foods, water.

I should note I don’t drink alcohol, do any drugs or smoke.

But trust, I have literally beenknown for having clear skin IRL.

• +1
Yes. I do. I don’t have acne. Rarely ever have any spots. I even shave against the grain, and I go harsh (so you’d think I’d get ingrown hairs and cut the skin easily), but still my skin is good.

Having good skin (and also good hair) is about what you put inside your body - good foods, water.

I should note I don’t drink alcohol, do any drugs or smoke.

But trust, I have literally beenknown for having clear skin IRL.
I've noticed that many of those skin foggers irl stacies SMOKE and drink alcohol as well... many Chads too... idk if it's so detrimental for skin tbh I think that foods play the biggest part

also do you drink coffee? do you go to the gym? what's your diet?