HOW TO GROW HAIR FAST??

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
My barber fucked up my hair and took off most of it, fucking turk nigger. How do I regrow my hair asap?

• JFL
Reactions: med, hopecel, Deleted member 27750 and 1 other person
Solution
D
My barber fucked up my hair and took off most of it, fucking turk nigger. How do I regrow my hair asap?
Few options:

- LDAR and wait for it to regrow
- Rub coffee into your hair (I did this, helped me grow hair back after a shitty haircut)
- Inversion Method
- Drink 6L of water a day
I've noticed that many of those skin foggers irl stacies SMOKE and drink alcohol as well... many Chads too... idk if it's so detrimental for skin tbh I think that foods play the biggest part

also do you drink coffee? do you go to the gym? what's your diet?
• I go to the gym daily (about 2 hours a day)
• I have one coffelieur every day (it’s a dessert I made up that mixes cold water, 2tbsp coffee powder and 2scp protein shake)
• diet consists of lots of meats (lot of red), fruits, rice, spicy food

I don’t know if I’m a Chad, but I get a lot of attention from girls and a lot of guys and girls say I’m good looking. And I don’t think I would look good if I drank or smoke.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
• I go to the gym daily (about 2 hours a day)
• I have one coffelieur every day (it’s a dessert I made up that mixes cold water, 2tbsp coffee powder and 2scp protein shake)
• diet consists of lots of meats (lot of red), fruits, rice, spicy food

I don’t know if I’m a Chad, but I get a lot of attention from girls and a lot of guys and girls say I’m good looking. And I don’t think I would look good if I drank or smoke.
drinking lowers testosterone

smoking won't do anything if you're moderate

drinking lowers testosterone

smoking won't do anything if you're moderate
All smokers I see look like shit compared to people who don’t smoke.
They just look dirtier/more dull

I remember meeting a girl at uni last year who didn’t smoke or vape (one of the rare ones) and she was just so much cleaner looking and better looking than the other girls around (who for the most part smoked). Completely fogged the others.

• Hmm...
All smokers I see look like shit compared to people who don’t smoke.
They just look dirtier/more dull

I remember meeting a girl at uni last year who didn’t smoke or vape (one of the rare ones) and she was just so much cleaner looking and better looking than the other girls around (who for the most part smoked). Completely fogged the others.
idk from my experience I can say that the most attractive people irl both girls and guys smoke or at least smoked before

back then in HS I was a non-smoker together with other nerds and losers... normies and cool people smoked tbh

also what I wanted to ask you is how do you deal with blackheads? can you fix them without any skincare?

idk from my experience I can say that the most attractive people irl both girls and guys smoke or at least smoked before

back then in HS I was a non-smoker together with other nerds and losers... normies and cool people smoked tbh

also what I wanted to ask you is how do you deal with blackheads? can you fix them without any skincare?
I never get blackheads tbf, so couldn’t give advice on that. Maybe cause I wash my face everyday too. Or maybe genetics.

And smoking is literally a looksmin. If someone is good looking and smokes, chances are they would be even better looking if they lived a healthy life.

• +1
I never get blackheads tbf, so couldn’t give advice on that. Maybe cause I wash my face everyday too. Or maybe genetics.

And smoking is literally a looksmin. If someone is good looking and smokes, chances are they would be even better looking if they lived a healthy life.
well I'd rather say it's a HEALTHMIN but it can prolly be a looksmin if you're addicted to it

well I'd rather say it's a HEALTHMIN but it can prolly be a looksmin if you're addicted to it
Doesn’t it fuck up your collagen though?

My biggest facial halos are my skin, hair and collagen, so I won’t do anything to ruin those. I look at these guys going bald, and I’m always questioning “why did they just not drink more water?”

• +1
Doesn’t it fuck up your collagen though?

My biggest facial halos are my skin, hair and collagen, so I won’t do anything to ruin those. I look at these guys going bald, and I’m always questioning “why did they just not drink more water?”
nah man I think there are other factors which are more important than drinking 5l of water a day

I do the same and my skin isn't ideal at all the same applies to hair

in regards of collagen well yeah it's probably bad for it unless you're moderate and healthy overall
And anything that’s a healthmin is a looksmin
that makes sense but I'm seeing Chads and Stacies eating garbage drinking smoking doing drugs... it means that the key could be something else like being happy and eating healthy the rest of the time

Hair oil like rosemary oil + scalp messages can greatly make you hair growth faster

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and socialcel
that makes sense but I'm seeing Chads and Stacies eating garbage drinking smoking doing drugs... it means that the key could be something else like being happy and eating healthy the rest of the time
One explaination behind that is:
There are some big things thaat can affect health greatly like a vitamine D / magnesium deficient

Those chads have in those "big things" pretty good

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and socialcel
One explaination behind that is:
There are some big things thaat can affect health greatly like a vitamine D / magnesium deficient

Those chads have in those "big things" pretty good
yeah but also I think that feel-good hormones especially oxytocin have some kinda influence to your looks I guess

nah man I think there are other factors which are more important than drinking 5l of water a day

I do the same and my skin isn't ideal at all the same applies to hair

in regards of collagen well yeah it's probably bad for it unless you're moderate and healthy overall

Idk I guess genetics come into play then.

I’ve noticed when I don’t drink as much water, my skin and hair is worse quality. But if I’m in that 4L to 6L range daily, then my skin and hair are ideal quality. I also never do skincare or hair care (I literally wash my hair with a bar of soap).

• +1