how to grow muscle the fastest?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
willing to change my diet, supplement, buy stuff but i need to know the scientifically fastest way to grow muscle by summer while being natty and not fucking my growth

the only way to grow your muscles faster is steroids, other than that you cant make that much of a change to the growth speed of your muscles

aside from steroids maybe enclomiphene but it will probably fuck up your growth then

willing to change my diet, supplement, buy stuff but i need to know the scientifically fastest way to grow muscle by summer while being natty and not fucking my growth
Nigga just hop on test e. Natty bodybuilding isn't viable for 95% of people, and if you're asking this question, you most definitely aren't in the 5% that have good enough genetics to even bother.

i mean like workout routines but ill do creatine too
Doesn't matter that much. There is no superior routine. Just hit every muscle with adequate Volume (min. 9-12 sets per week), do compound lifts like Squat,Rows,Ohp,RDL and Bench Press and just do lean bulk. Nothing more to say

Semen retention

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
Nigga all the info is out there. Even if you want to go in to gear and sarms.

• +1
Reactions: N1666