how to grow post puberty

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
Really want to get to 6ft flat (183cm) barefoot in the evening. Is it possible even if growth plates are closed? If so, please share methods

regardless, should I be satisfied with this height?

Try stretching it should give you an extra inch

1.5cm not going to mean anything. You need to focus on your FACE. Ur life = ur FACE, not 1.5cm of height.

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and zura
What sort of stretches we talking
Maxresdefault

do the same stretching they did to this nigga to achieve the ideal height (6'6)

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123
1.5cm not going to mean anything. You need to focus on your FACE. Ur life = ur FACE, not 1.5cm of height.
dw I am, got all hardmaxxs lined up and booked. This is just an ego thing

Really want to get to 6ft flat (183cm) barefoot in the evening. Is it possible even if growth plates are closed? If so, please share methods

LL or hit puberty in your 30s just like .org users do!

posture if its not perfect.

Six cough* Shit foot 'tall'

posture if its not perfect.
Keeping a good posture can make someone look retarded. The act of trying to keep the back pencil straight makes a person look weird to say the least.

1.5 cm doesn't change anything, it's not noticeable and Ur 6 foot with shoes on. Just Say Ur 6 foot like i do im basically your height people believe im 185 cm

ur done growing just wear lifts idk why niggas here think they can magically grow when they’re well into their adulthood

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
ur done growing just wear lifts idk why niggas here think they can magically grow when they’re well into their adulthood
Nigga 1.5cm ain’t much to ask for

Spine stretching nigga
Keeping a good posture can make someone look retarded. The act of trying to keep the back pencil straight makes a person look weird to say the least.
First time I’m hearing posture is a looksmin. Jesus, you can’t win here

You're done growing, heelspurmaxxing or tibia micro fractures is the way to go, if you feel pain anytime you play basketball in the tibia you know you're tibias are growing aka "shin splints" its a theory that can't really be disproven since it's true on paper.

You're done growing, heelspurmaxxing or tibia micro fractures is the way to go, if you feel pain anytime you play basketball in the tibia you know you're tibias are growing aka "shin splints" its a theory that can't really be disproven since it's true on paper.
elab on heelspurmaxxing

elab on heelspurmaxxing
Just fucking land on your heels like a autist when you jump rope on concrete or run and land heel first on concrete, you'll create a calcium deposit that is permanent and hurts like shit forever (until you get used to it) and the gain is minimal but it's there, you will need surgery to remove a heel spur. I had heel spurs like symptoms before I started playing indoors with proper shoes and it's fucking painful up to you.

eat McDonalds

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Bro do you mind telling me about your planned surgeries and shiii

go to the gym