HOW TO GROW TALL EXTREMELY FAST

D

Deleted member 12688

This isn’t my full official heightmaxxing guide just a few tips that help growth a lottttt and will help u get super tall

1. Be NT - I’ve noticed NT people are taller. I think being NT is correlated with growing more so u have the opportunity to talk to more girls.

2. Smoke lots of weed during puberty- I’ve noticed stoners tend to be taller. This is because CBD gives you stronger bones which means more height and better face

Play electric guitar- Listening to loud volumes of electric guitar (specially from an amplifier) releases IGF1 and Testosterone

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @goat2x @Chintuck22 @ilyess @AutisticR3tard @PrestonYnot @GripMaxxing @Adriana Lima @turkproducer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Adriana Lima, Lorsss and 19 others
also play basketball during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
dont forget listening to subliminals

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 13511, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
why would anyone want to grow taller tho:feelswat:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
I heard eating too much fast food during childhood stunts growth.
I ate everything and had a little fat tummy as a child. It helped me to retain a lots of nutrients so i could grow taller later in life and get strong as fuck and high T

I went through puberty and grew from turbomanlet to tallfag and i lost all my bloatness, i'm still short though but damn it's such a fucking privilege growing tall because you're satiated, your body just feels full and you are happy and strong. @B@BIGDICCJIM was also tummycel and grew to be 6ft1 and lost all it all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Rainman988, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
completely neglecting any differentiation between correlation and causation, this is the shittiest thread of the day

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AcneScars, Deleted member 4438 and 4 others
Bone smashing works too. Try jumping down a building

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 12688
completely neglecting any differentiation between correlation and causation, this is the shittiest thread of the day
How dare you speak this way to a real nigga? I should go to your subhuman mud shack and slap you across the face for this disrespect you depressed subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Best of the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 12688
+Meditation to focus all your thoughts on your legs and press more blood to them and expand the bone :feelsyay:

• +1
Mogged

• JFL
Imagine not including this, shit thread

prepubescent weed smokers are 4 inches shorter than non smokers and possess less cognitive abilites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10913 and ShowerMaxxing
prepubescent weed smokers are 4 inches shorter than non smokers and possess less cognitive abilites
Im too desperate i swear on god he had till the guitar part

• Hmm...
Because they’re smoking dookie weed, they gotta smoke the good shit, the za

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Or just inject t hgh igfh 1 and don't forget to rub some dht gel on ur dickie

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Im too desperate i swear on god he had till the guitar part
Lol this is a legit guide g there’s research backing all this up people just don’t wanna do what they have to but this will actually make u grow

At the beginning of this year my morning height was 183, now it’s close to 186 (night height 181 to 183) and I didn’t do shit

How dare you speak this way to a real nigga? I should go to your subhuman mud shack and slap you across the face for this disrespect you depressed subhuman incel
Any time, I'll be waiting for you in Berlin. I won't lay a hand on minors though, how old were you again?

Lol this is a legit guide g there’s research backing all this up people just don’t wanna do what they have to but this will actually make u grow
Height is 90%+ genetics for first world mfs

just become a drug addict bro :lul:

thanks goy, I can't wait to be as tall as the dinaric king Donnarumma

• Love it
If you want to be taller just buy bigger sized shoes. how many tall people have you met with small shoes?

890688UGJHB

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
ofc the overly literal German falls for this