glycogen🥰
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 2
- Reputation
- 1
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to grow taller. Currently I am 16 and 178 cm tall. I managed to get a wrist X-ray but I’m not great at interpreting it to determine my bone age (I will attach it below).
I was planning on running 300 test, 100 tren, 10 anavar, and 10 mg halo, as well as 6 IU GH. Recently I was also looking into erdafitinib, as I have seen many people experience multiple cm of growth in a matter of months. However, I have also seen some pretty nasty side effects from that, so if anyone can drop some tips on how to run it without running into some of the more concerning side effects, that would be appreciated.
My goal is to reach 185 cm before my plates fully close, so if anyone could drop some advice on whether or not that goal is achievable it would be appreciated.
I was planning on running 300 test, 100 tren, 10 anavar, and 10 mg halo, as well as 6 IU GH. Recently I was also looking into erdafitinib, as I have seen many people experience multiple cm of growth in a matter of months. However, I have also seen some pretty nasty side effects from that, so if anyone can drop some tips on how to run it without running into some of the more concerning side effects, that would be appreciated.
My goal is to reach 185 cm before my plates fully close, so if anyone could drop some advice on whether or not that goal is achievable it would be appreciated.