How to hair max

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Hair halo is legit af. Anyone got advice on supplements to use for my hair. I am currently growing my hair out and hope to style it like the pictures linked below. I dont know if I have the hair characteristics needed though. I have thick dark brown hair, gets wavy as it gets longer.

Show pictures

oil and massages on the head is key
When i had long hair it went all the way to my belly button and I’m 6 2.

As for the wavy part. Use a relaxer on the hair. that’s what black people do to get straight hair

Also since your hair is brown you might wanna get streaks of blonde to offset the brown

As for the wavy part. Use a relaxer on the hair. that’s what black people do to get straight hair

Also since your hair is brown you might wanna get streaks of blonde to offset the brown
Isn’t relaxer really damaging?

Collagenmaxing

Isn’t relaxer really damaging?
only if you keep on doing it or do it improperly.

tbh all the instructions for warnings or danger are made for retarted people literally. If you got a 95 iq or above you won’t damage it

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
only if you keep on doing it or do it improperly.

tbh all the instructions for warnings or danger are made for retarted people literally. If you got a 95 iq or above you won’t damage it
*retarded

If you're a baldcel, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Spite
dude Dylann Roof's bowlcut > Leo's

1545428892863-png.8852

That hair style only looks good on Leo because of his high fwhr. It would look absolute shit on a narrow faced or boneless phaggot.

Hairmaxing for men doesn't really consist of much tbh. It's more the domain of women's looksmaxing.

Basically, Just make sure your hair is clean and not overly greasy or dry. Then find an appropriate length and hairstyle that looks best with your facial shape/bones and contour of your head. Also, keep in mind that hair texture is very important in choosing a style.

One last thing. The edgy haircuts that most current male models sport(very close high fade on the sides and long straight on the top) usually look comically bad on guys that lack cheek bones sharp jaws.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
i rock leos hair, it definitely only fits a certain phenotype

Jfl if you don’t eat bone marrow/cartilage and drink bone broth in 2018

Yea I once thought that was enough , but then I realized you also need the other cofactors present in the body to maximize the collagen synthesis process

its very dark brown. Almost black. others think it is black