How to have a chad jawline in 4 months and go from 3/10 -> 7/10

D

Deleted member 21379

instagram : @aurachad
2nd thread on this forum, from the first I saw that the average Qi should be at the level of an African but I have a lot of people who are interested in me who talk about it more.
190720D2 DCD1 4136 9DA2 72F2B790413B

In gnegne he shows his instagram to sell us things, of course you have to understand that I consider this forum as twitter and that when I do something I never do it for free,

that's why I'm the richest on this forum without forcing it.

How I drastically improved my jaw in 4 months, first of all you have to know that nobody has a basic jaw like mine without mouth breathing, 3-4 years of mouth breathing during adolescence.

When I was little, I had a defined, protruding and wide jaw, when my teeth grew, they straightened,

I never went to the dentist to do anything with my teeth. Which proves that I had good basic nasal breathing.

The width of my jaw comes from genetics at 1 year old I already had the biggest jaw on this forum

IMG 6760

That's why and the basic genetics which are very good, now to make up for my mistake I started doing Mewing, it gives an instant result fat are the neck,

I chewed my jaw for 5h/day, to increase the masseters and it lengthened very well while walking, it gave me skin like a lift, + good tongue positions, and slight fat loss .

Knowing that this transformation happened when I was 18, so the hormones are still strong at that age

By doing more weight training.

That's it and from my transformations part 1, we're going to go step by step now it's been more than 2-3 years since I started and I'm continuing the progression I think I'll get to my first one by my 24th birthday.

Anyway, good day to you, looksmax is the basics, but money buys everything so focus on your business and your investments.

I flew over the earn money category and it's really uninteresting, I have to reveal the levels.

August 13, 2022, Vincent Hartmann

Translated with Google

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, untouchable_coper, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
subhuman moonspeak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, klamus, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I don't comprendo

wtf😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, KING REIDYZ, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
speak english you dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Traxanas, Yerico7 and 4 others
cut the spanish pendejo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
one of the worst posts on this forum ever, im sorry op but i think that you should consider roping

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Traxanas, Yerico7 and 7 others
the real chad speaks french, but for the subhumans of this forum I translated into english

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
You are from Nigeria bhai

2nd thread on this forum, from the first I saw that the average Qi should be at the level of an African but I have a lot of people who are interested in me who talk about it more.
View attachment 1821236 View attachment 1821241

In gnegne he shows his instagram to sell us things, of course you have to understand that I consider this forum as twitter and that when I do something I never do it for free,

How I drastically improved my jaw in 4 months, first of all you have to know that nobody has a basic jaw like mine without mouth breathing, 3-4 years of mouth breathing during adolescence.

View attachment 1821237

When I was little, I had a defined, protruding and wide jaw, when my teeth grew, they straightened,

I never went to the dentist to do anything with my teeth. Which proves that I had good basic nasal breathing.

The width of my jaw comes from genetics at 1 year old I already had the biggest jaw on this forum

View attachment 1821246

That's why and the basic genetics which are very good, now to make up for my mistake I started doing Mewing, it gives an instant result fat are the neck,

I chewed my jaw for 5h/day, to increase the masseters and it lengthened very well while walking, it gave me skin like a lift, + good tongue positions, and slight fat loss .

Knowing that this transformation happened when I was 18, so the hormones are still strong at that age

That's it and from my transformations part 1, we're going to go step by step now it's been more than 2-3 years since I started and I'm continuing the progression I think I'll get to my first one by my 24th birthday.

Anyway, good day to you, looksmax is the basics, but money buys everything so focus on your business and your investments.

I flew over the earn money category and it's really uninteresting, I have to reveal the levels.

Translated with Google
might stop bonesmashing now after seeing what it did to your iq

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, Traxanas, Deleted member 21532 and 4 others
Cuked narrow mouth squintmaxxer aspie think he is good looking. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 18776
Yeah mew chew and workout, who would've thought

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21146
Reincarnation

The evidence you provided is irrelevant to conclude anything

The photos are in different lightning, angle and bodyfat.

Your jawline is indeed more defined in the sescond photo, but your E line looks the same in both photos, ideally your lips should fall few mm behind the E line. As you can see, it doesnt. It show's that your jaw still recessed and in the same position as the first photo.

Thats just a mere trick of lightning, lower bf and angle although your recession is subtle and your jaw was never shit tier in the first place.

Besides lowering bf and defining what you already had, nothing changed

Dont mislead people(or yourself)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Traxanas, Vasco-v2 and 7 others
Are you squinting lmfao

View attachment 1821237

View attachment 1821246

Translated with Google

Didnt read a single word, Frenchy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and ascension!
The title alone is absurd. You can't just go from a 3 to a 7 just by mewing/chewing for four months :lul:.

View attachment 1821237

View attachment 1821246

Translated with Google
I completely agree with the money part. I made 2 decent guides you can check out

View attachment 1821237

View attachment 1821246
I had a wider jaw than you as a kid and I still have a chad jaw lmao.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
do you have some problem op? like do you have issues? :feelshmm:

View attachment 1821237

View attachment 1821246

Translated with Google
I already hate this nigger

Who you think you are ????

Imma save your pics now

Leave my forum !