How to have a self-steem without validation?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
How can someone have a self-steem without any kind of positive feedback/validation from people. With mostly negative feedback, I mean. It's possible?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 3323, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
no.You get self esteem through experience and maybe validation from others.If both negative === low self esteem

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Deleted member 4123, Mastermind and 13 others
You're going to have more self-esteem as a gymmaxxed guy than being a skinny guy that's more likely to be picked on for sure

mogging women

Tell yourself you love yourself every night

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, JL~, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
no.You get self esteem through experience and maybe validation from others.If both negative === low self esteem
I know that. Will looksmaxxing benefit me, socially speaking? I'm looksmaxxing because of that, I want to develop a good self-steem and confidence.

i have 0 because rarely get validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
I know that. Will looksmaxxing benefit me, socially speaking? I'm looksmaxxing because of that, I want to develop a good self-steem and confidence.
looksmaxxing gets you more atrention,validation, thus more self esteem and better experiences

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How can someone have a self-steem without any kind of positive feedback/validation from people. With mostly negative feedback, I mean. It's possible?
The truth about this question is unfortunate, and that is why PUA/redpillers are so popular.

The truth is your self esteem is hardly within your control at all, it is an automatically regulated process. The more you set your mind to something and it works out in your favor, the higher your self esteem will naturally rise, and why wouldn't it, you set your mind to something and it worked out the way you wanted to, things are within your control, the opposite is true if everything you do is always a disaster. and even the baseline of people's receptiveness to your desireability or lack thereof plays a big role, whether people smile at you genuinely when they see you etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Self esteem is your relationship with yourself, not with others.

If you're honest, hard working, and nice to yourself but realistic then you have good self esteem.

You need to self-accept, be assertive, be consciously aware - never operating in a fog, and you need to be self-responsible for your own life. If you aren't any of those your self esteem will crumble.

If you're relying on the feedback of others then its already low as shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4300, turkproducer and Effortless
Liquor normally makes me feel like I’m the fucking shit so try that

Self esteem is your relationship with yourself, not with others.

If you're honest, hard working, and nice to yourself but realistic then you have good self esteem.

You need to self-accept, be assertive, be consciously aware - never operating in a fog, and you need to be self-responsible for your own life. If you aren't any of those your self esteem will crumble.

If you're relying on the feedback of others then its already low as shit.

This.

This is true self-esteem, needing feedback/validation to feel good is ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Dont you need validation for self esteem?

Self esteem is utter cope. People always slightly overrate themselves/hyoe themselves up if anything. If a man gets rejected he blames it on anything but his looks in order to conserve his self esteem. If u have low self esteem that just means ur ugly and u suck at coping with it

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4123 and 1 other person
Self esteem without results is arrogance and delusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and oatmeal
Self esteem is utter cope. People always slightly overrate themselves/hyoe themselves up if anything. If a man gets rejected he blames it on anything but his looks in order to conserve his self esteem. If u have low self esteem that just means ur ugly and u suck at coping with it
hypergamy is a cope

explain this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5746
You get it
That's what this whole "blackpill" meme stuff is about

Look at the mirror and tell yourself how ugly you are daily, sooner or later your gonna rope which will solve the problem

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill