How to have an aesthetic physique (EASY)

Incoming chad

Incoming chad

Iron
This is a full in-depth guide on how to become aesthetic
What makes a physique aesthetic? Wide(and capped) shoulders and a small waist. This is what bodybuilding was originally about before it turned into a hormonal freak show.

**Before you even think about being aesthetic, you have to be shredded, you can’t be fat and be aesthetic.

Look at these 3 physique
D8595E37 522F 4F39 AD16 C2B2088C582A
19D0234F 7018 4CC8 B3A1 008518D739BF
4439F553 2D71 4427 9C8A 2D7A6611BC00

what do they all have in common? Wide, capped delts and a small waist. The arms look big in comparison to the waist. Also they never post pictures with shitty lighting.

Before you say “only tall men can be aesthetic” look at this guy.
7B20A907 1AF1 4CA4 BCB9 8D3BB065A6BD
47602A67 2B75 4769 9A1C 2F82FC959AF7

This guy is only 5’7” and IMO still very aesthetic and appealing to most women. Notice he still has the same traits as the other guys I pictured.

another very important factor is color of your skin, most people find dark skin to be more attractive. Unless you have genetics like David laid you need to have a tan skin color.
47025EAA 31BA 4C9B 9AA6 258F1F785A9C

Look at mike thurston for example. He doesn’t necessarily have the best shoulder to waist ratio, but still extremely aesthetic because of his dark tan and low body fat.

What you can do if you have wide hips

13B5ACAA DAEE 4983 A65B A94CEE24A31D

look at this guy. Absolutely disgusting right? It’s because he has very wide pelvis bones. What I would do if I were him to to get surgery to slim down the pelvis bones at a perfect V shape. Only then could he become aesthetic.

Face and hair
You need to have a full head of hair. If you don’t you can’t be aesthetic.

Also, part of an aesthetic physique is being handsome, if you’re ugly nobody will give a fuck about you. Also, Removing all body hair is essential. Btw, steroids will give a more masculine looking face. Your cheekbones and jawline will protrude more. Get on Testosterone bros.

Presentation
One trait all of these guys share is their picture taking ability, and making themselves look the best they possibly can. You must take professional pictures with great quality. Pictures that make you look better than you really are. All of these guys post pictures on Instagram with great scenery. Not selfies laying on the floor with their dog. If you don’t like your smile, then don’t smile in your pictures. Look professional, like someone important. If you want be treated seriously, take yourself seriously and present yourself in the best possible way you can. Also some dudes just look like pussies, if this is you then try to present yourself as if you’re not a pussy. Be “mysterious” if that makes sense. Jon Skywalker is the master of this.

rant

I don’t care what anyone says, EVERYONE CAN BE GREAT!! If there’s something you don’t like about yourself change it. If you have a wide waist get pelvis reduction surgery. If you have an ugly face consider changing your hairstyle and growing a beard. Lower your body fat. Remember everyone has different genetics. Be the guy that everyone wished they looked like.

SUMMARY:

•Wide capped delts
Small waist
•Tan skin (Mike thurston)
•Low body fat
•Picture quality
•Lighting
•Be mysterious (Jon skywalker)
•Handsomeness and hair
•No body hair
•Build muscle (especially rear and side delts)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, shalomnigga, Sondern and 10 others

>How to have an aesthetic physique (EASY)​

>•Wide capped delts
Small waist
•Low body fat
•Picture quality
•Lighting
•Handsomeness and hair
•No body hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, rolloftape, Slayercel and 3 others
Swimmer Pours Water On Himself 1024x705

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Sanguinius, Lolcel and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9391, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
Unless you have genetics like David laid you need to have a tan skin color.
47025eaa-31ba-4c9b-9aa6-258f1f785a9c-jpeg.1079978

It's a good day to be curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Lolcel, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
Hair loss is my down fall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Train quads

Physique is all about low bodyfat and having good insertions you don't need that gymcel body type to slay. That black guy has shit insertions, he's narrow. Signorino looks so much better despite having no where near the same lean mass.

Also its so much more athletic and healthy, I actually want to be able to run more than 5K, and hike for hours without gassing out.

trevor-signorino-for-bench-body-underwear-american-model1005.png

original.jpg

15d65b6ec075dae8610f3dbd2333d710.jpg

Hell even the less muscle mass, typical MM physique is more desirable than the gymcel body

712full-adam-senn.jpg

a5b8d3e3c6560da48afc02aca9b199a1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ManzareK and OOGABOOGA
what do they all have in common?
They are all on roids, unironically
-Low body fat
-Don't work obliques
-For shoulder specific exercises, focus on the medial head, the front head gets enough work from all of your other exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Is there even hip reduction surgery, couldn't find anything on google about it.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
What I would do if I were him to to get surgery to slim down the pelvis bones at a perfect V shape. Only then could he become aesthetic.
there is no surgery like that

Hip mog Adriana lima
13B5ACAA DAEE 4983 A65B A94CEE24A31D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kalluto, Lolcel and Lihito
This is a full in-depth guide on how to become aesthetic
What makes a physique aesthetic? Wide(and capped) shoulders and a small waist. This is what bodybuilding was originally about before it turned into a hormonal freak show.

**Before you even think about being aesthetic, you have to be shredded, you can’t be fat and be aesthetic.

Look at these 3 physique
View attachment 1079965View attachment 1079966View attachment 1079967

what do they all have in common? Wide, capped delts and a small waist. The arms look big in comparison to the waist. Also they never post pictures with shitty lighting.

Before you say “only tall men can be aesthetic” look at this guy. View attachment 1079970View attachment 1079971

This guy is only 5’7” and IMO still very aesthetic and appealing to most women. Notice he still has the same traits as the other guys I pictured.

another very important factor is color of your skin, most people find dark skin to be more attractive. Unless you have genetics like David laid you need to have a tan skin color.
View attachment 1079978

Look at mike thurston for example. He doesn’t necessarily have the best shoulder to waist ratio, but still extremely aesthetic because of his dark tan and low body fat.

What you can do if you have wide hips

View attachment 1079987

look at this guy. Absolutely disgusting right? It’s because he has very wide pelvis bones. What I would do if I were him to to get surgery to slim down the pelvis bones at a perfect V shape. Only then could he become aesthetic.

Face and hair
You need to have a full head of hair. If you don’t you can’t be aesthetic.

Also, part of an aesthetic physique is being handsome, if you’re ugly nobody will give a fuck about you. Also, Removing all body hair is essential. Btw, steroids will give a more masculine looking face. Your cheekbones and jawline will protrude more. Get on Testosterone bros.

Presentation
One trait all of these guys share is their picture taking ability, and making themselves look the best they possibly can. You must take professional pictures with great quality. Pictures that make you look better than you really are. All of these guys post pictures on Instagram with great scenery. Not selfies laying on the floor with their dog. If you don’t like your smile, then don’t smile in your pictures. Look professional, like someone important. If you want be treated seriously, take yourself seriously and present yourself in the best possible way you can. Also some dudes just look like pussies, if this is you then try to present yourself as if you’re not a pussy. Be “mysterious” if that makes sense. Jon Skywalker is the master of this.

rant

I don’t care what anyone says, EVERYONE CAN BE GREAT!! If there’s something you don’t like about yourself change it. If you have a wide waist get pelvis reduction surgery. If you have an ugly face consider changing your hairstyle and growing a beard. Lower your body fat. Remember everyone has different genetics. Be the guy that everyone wished they looked like.

SUMMARY:

•Wide capped delts
Small waist
•Low body fat
•Picture quality
•Lighting
•Handsomeness and hair
•No body hair
about the head full of hear thing , are fringes okay? , my hair is kinda dense but fine in texture and long so i cant make it stand , it looks dense but doesnt stand

Is there even hip reduction surgery, couldn't find anything on google about it.
It doesn't exist, this is a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Hmmm....but there should be, I mean there is jaw reduction surgery - they cut pieces of your jaw bone, it should also be possible to reduce your pelvic bones for narrower hips...
d6c660a7e2178685347f3b2ce935a041.png

>How to have an aesthetic physique (EASY)​

>Just be big and shredded bro, that's increadibly straightforward

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 7506 and 1 other person
just get a surgery that is only practiced by 1 surgeon in the slums of india theory

• JFL
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and Jew_Supremacist
so the guide on how to be shredded and good looking is to be shredded and good looking?
hum conte GIF by Band

there's more that guy could do to minimize his wide hips. The dude is lean but lacks muscle mass.
-oblique work
- build his chest and back

Being blackpilled and knowing my body genes suck is just demotivating tbh but atleast i am never going to skip neck and shoulder day
Screenshot 20210409 004659 Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
what's the cause of this, I have the same thing where on one side my v cuts are awful compared to the other
one side has the obliques more hypertrophied than the other, but I don't see it as a problem