How to have better bonners and monstrous energy

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
Well first I'm gonna share a litle bit about my life. Let's say when I was 16 I remember I had wet nights, massive bonners and I felt with monstrous energy. That last until I entered college with 18. Factors that made me that when I was 16:
- I left Swimming club (6 h/week).
-I ate the same amount of food that I had been eaten for Swimming.
-I began to gymmaxxed 6h/week.
-I left Karate too (6h/week).
-I was NTmaxxed.
-I kissed 2 new girls a week until 18.
-I had many DM's and I was the crush of some girls on my town.
-I began to smoke massively.
Now lets talk about my sittuation and how I recover my "massive bonners and monstrous energy". At the end I'm gonna summarize everything and come to an important point of discussion. My 25 factors:
-1 girl fucked each 3 months.
-I kiss girls everytime I go party but never happy ending.
-I am ugly enough for not having more than 5 matches in tinder.
-I train 40h/week (circus life).
-My body hurts everyday.
-I eat more healthy and taking time to do it.
-I sleep 8h/day usually.
-I quit smoking.
-I have a lot of "froiks" gravitating me.
-I set up to highly my "chaché" for women.
What happened between 18 and 25?
-Well lets say that my body reacted to all the shit I made with it between 16-18.
-I became fat.
-I felt in love and that broked my self steem when It ended.
-Massive downward growth, because smoking, swimming mouth breathing and allergies 2/3 parts of the year.
-I could have been dad.
What I'm trying to say It's that the way you reorganize your body, to act like It should be or take it into a 2nd puberty, It's only by "fixing" those things that have placed you into this incel situation. Even for a normie like me Teenager bad habits were weaker than my body until 18. After that ,my body taked all these habits into account and fucked me up a lot. But lets say there is a light, a little one that comes when you begin to fix those flaws. Your body will act in your favour It's all about healthymaxxing to restore your fucked up hormones.
If you don't believe me maybe I am coping or maybe I live in wonderland. But what I can assure its that I gained energy and have bonners like teenagers, while all these Old Staceys and Chads are going down fucking up their body with alcohol, drugs, etc.
It's a simple observation but I have seen 18 y.o. girls in my university became a 5 in less than 2 years. Also with chads losing their psl scores by becoming fatter.

METHOD:
- FIND YOUR MAIN BODY PROBLEMS. ex: posture, stomach, allergies, ciphosis, hearth diseases like low or high tension.
- FOCUS ON WHAT ITS USEFUL TO YOU: maybe eating more its your key even if your fat.
- LIFE LAUGHS THE LAST. she will tell when its over not you, don't play with her.
- HAVE STANDARDS: having standards makes you feel valuable and high your self-steem.
- COUNT HOW LONG YOUR BONNERS AND ENERGY ARE AND COMPARE IT ONCE A WEEK. Sometimes we need to see progress objectively so taking notes will help with that.
-YOUR MIND WILL LET YOU DOWN EVERYTIME YOU THINK ABOUT GIVING UP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 3043
monstrous bonners

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 1707, Vitruvian and 1 other person
@cocainecowboy

monstrous bonners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182, Deleted member 1707 and Petsmart
Basically just have a monstrous will theory. I'm sure this place is famous for its users' infinite will and discipline, jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back