HOW TO HAVE GOOD SKIN NO MATTER WHAT! Tretinoin purging phase + BB cream [VIDS INCLUDED]

grief

grief

Diamond
A couple of months ago, I was purging on tretinoin and obviously wanted to mitigate how bad my skin looked. So, I used to apply BB cream right after washing my face in the morning (to remove the tretinoin I had applied the night before). I think it made the terrible redness and outbreaks less visible. Now, my treatment has advanced a lot, but I still use BB cream sometimes. @pneumocystosis trolls a lot, but when being serious, he gives amazing advice.

Yes, it is makeup, but it's almost impossible to notice in real life if applied correctly. EVERYONE frauds anyways.

Also, I feel like tret MADE MY NOSE SMALLER. I'll post an unfrauded vid soon; I forgot to record.

Recently, I've received compliments about my skin from two girls (one a strong MTB and one a solid HTB) at uni during lunch. A couple of hours later, the cute one followed me on IG, and we are planning to meet up this weekend. The point I'm trying to make is that even girls don't notice and assume you just have perfect skin at all times.

The vids I recorded a couple of months ago, hiding the purge with BB Cream (it was way worse without it):

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, Ark, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
clear skin guaranteed? i'm currently only using cleanser and moisturizer

clear skin guaranteed? i'm currently only using cleanser and moisturizer
tretinoin cleared my mild acne completely, I only have 1 pimple every 3 months now
about BB cream, it hides coloring imperfections like redness, but if you have bad acne it won't be enough to hide it, will just make it less striking!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 61373
tretinoin cleared my mild acne completely, I only have 1 pimple every 3 months now
about BB cream, it hides coloring imperfections like redness, but if you have bad acne it won't be enough to hide it, will just make it less striking!
I mainly have dryness around my mouth, it isn't noticeable from a distance but when you get really close you could notice it. would bb cream hide it? I don't have acne at all btw.

I mainly have dryness around my mouth, it isn't noticeable from a distance but when you get really close you could notice it. would bb cream hide it? I don't have acne at all btw.
yes, I'm pretty sure it will. apply to your whole face and neck tho!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61373
  • Love it
Reactions: grief
where did u get ur tretinoin from, or was it script

Legit, i been using bb cream for years, makes redness Go away + Sun protector

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: schizomaxxing
Legit, i been using bb cream for years, makes redness Go away + Sun protector
The BB Cream I use also works as a sunscreen. During tretinoin treatment, protection from the sun is a must so it made everything easier, only one thing does everything I need!

The BB Cream I use also works as a sunscreen. During tretinoin treatment, protection from the sun is a must so it made everything easier, only one thing does everything I need!
Yeah fr, i prob need another accutane treatment tho, i waited few years to no fuck my liver, but my back is starting to get a Lot again

• +1
Yeah fr, i prob need another accutane treatment tho, i waited few years to no fuck my liver, but my back is starting to get a Lot again
is accutane powerful tho?

is accutane powerful tho?
If your acne only mild its prob gone forever, If its severe gonna need a few courses( mainly back and some in the chest)

• +1
If your acne only mild its prob gone forever, If its severe gonna need a few courses( mainly back and some in the chest)
I've had some in my back, nothing big but since I started eating cleaner I feel like it's way rarer too

Last edited:
I've had some in my back, nothing big but since I started eating cleaner I feel like it's way rarer too
Well i Just started with some pills i had left. 20mg hopefully It goes well. Dont even Care about Aesthetycs, its more the pain when i touch them

• +1
Bookmarked, Im on month 2 of tret

No but month 2 just started so problaby soon
from my own research 2 to 3 months is when it usually happens and people give up on tret because they think their skin is getting worse from it, since they've been using it for a long time. just push through it

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
@Gengar do you remember my hair in the old pics
just get a haircut bro!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Gengar do you remember my hair in the old pics
just get a haircut bro!
I think you had straight hair before, did you get a perm?

• +1
I think you had straight hair before, did you get a perm?
it grows slightly wavy naturally, then I use a product to style it a bit better
i can't decide anyways, i'll probably have another hairstyle in a couple months

Last edited:
  • +1
it grows slightly wavy naturally, then I use a product to style it a bit better
i can't decide anyways, i'll probably have another hairstyle in a couple months
Where do you get your hair inspiration from, bhai?

• +1
  • +1
instagram prettyboys! do you think I should try anything new?
I see. I'd suggest growing it out more, it's not quite medium-length yet, it's getting there, though!

• +1
I see. I'd suggest growing it out more, it's not quite medium-length yet, it's getting there, though!
now that you said, my ex gf told me that she would like if I grew it once (prob trying to looksmax me?)
yeah, I used short hair for a long time, now i'm letting it grow, will show you results when i get them bhai

• +1
now that you said, my ex gf told me that she would like if I grew it once (prob trying to looksmax me?)
yeah, I used short hair for a long time, now i'm letting it grow, will show you results when i get them bhai
She was definitely trying to looksmaxx you, in fact, most women like hair that's longer, rather than short. Alright bhai, looking forward to the results! Hair grows rather slowly, by the way, so you'll have to be patient.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and grief
She was definitely trying to looksmaxx you, in fact, most women like hair that's longer, rather than short. Alright bhai, looking forward to the results! Hair grows rather slowly, by the way, so you'll have to be patient.
hope i can be a solid htn after stylemaxxing and leanmaxxing (i'm still kinda high bf, losing fat has been slow from skinnyfat starting point)

• +1
hope i can be a solid htn after stylemaxxing and leanmaxxing (i'm still kinda high bf, losing fat has been slow from skinnyfat starting point)
You may even become chadlite perhaps.

if my derm doesnt prescribe tret for me on the 11th then im going ER on their asses

Bhai where do you get your bb cream from

Bhai where do you get your bb cream from
aliexpress, do you want me to grab the link? it's a bb cream + sunscreen product

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
You may even become chadlite perhaps.
if I fraud enough possibly jfl
anyways I don't overthink my looks, I already have enough to live life and I've been feeling good recently.
from now on, it's just redpill stuff like style, social skills and gym for me!

I would appreciate it
I know you from my past life eli, why are you guys bullying this chud kid? this ain't nice
anyways the link I bought last time is currently unavailable but it's this one, pretty easy to find sellers in the internet:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ark and Deleted member 30679
I know you from my past life eli, why are you guys bullying this chud kid? this ain't nice
anyways the link I bought last time is currently unavailable but it's this one, pretty easy to find sellers in the internet:

View attachment 2718484
Who the hapa?

• +1
The one we post a lot is hilarious is why we spam it
he is everywhere makes me remember of natejacobs season finale aka @UndiagnosedSchizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
skincare is a meme

if my derm doesnt prescribe tret for me on the 11th then im going ER on their asses
lol i got a derm appointment on the 12th too they better prescribe tret or im bombing the place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Fuck i need to hop on tret again
I stopped using and my skin descended hard, on top i have acne scars left :feelswhy:

A couple of months ago, I was purging on tretinoin and obviously wanted to mitigate how bad my skin looked. So, I used to apply BB cream right after washing my face in the morning (to remove the tretinoin I had applied the night before). I think it made the terrible redness and outbreaks less visible. Now, my treatment has advanced a lot, but I still use BB cream sometimes. @pneumocystosis trolls a lot, but when being serious, he gives amazing advice.

Yes, it is makeup, but it's almost impossible to notice in real life if applied correctly. EVERYONE frauds anyways.

Also, I feel like tret MADE MY NOSE SMALLER. I'll post an unfrauded vid soon; I forgot to record.

Recently, I've received compliments about my skin from two girls (one a strong MTB and one a solid HTB) at uni during lunch. A couple of hours later, the cute one followed me on IG, and we are planning to meet up this weekend. The point I'm trying to make is that even girls don't notice and assume you just have perfect skin at all times.

The vids I recorded a couple of months ago, hiding the purge with BB Cream (it was way worse without it):

this is bullshit