HOW TO HEAL SKIN W/O PRODUCTS OR ACCUTANE (W/ PICS)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
1 yr ago I had the worst skin imaginable, I was breaking out everyday and the acne I had was just so painful. I deadass was at the end of my rope and was abt to off myself.

Looking for the cause of the problem
After a while of self-pity. I started to learn ab where acne actually stems from. There's a saying that you must look at the cause of the problem before coming up with a solution and that is exactly what I did. I spent hourssss researching causes and treatments. After a while it became really clear that my acne was caused by several hormonal, gut and gastrointestinal issues. These are the most common causes of modern acne so if you struggle with acne, these are probably the causes.

skincare is a big fat scam
The journey to clear skin was really interesting to me because I learned that food always was and always will be the no1 cause and fix of several problems. I have tried hundreds of skincare products and with 100% certainty I can say none of them had any effect at all. Most products even fuck up your skin more. My niece is a dermatologist and she actually agrees with me on the fact that skincare is mostly cap and that the human skin is mostly a byproduct of our diet.
Several studies have shown that men's skin is more sensitive than the skin of a woman. Although men's skin is thicker, it is more sensitive to environmental aspects and hormonal/ changes that occur in the body. Therefore, skincare products could have an immense negative impact on the skin of men. I noticed this aswell, I used tret for 6 months and my skin was actually flaky and literally destroyed. This also happened with cleansers, toners, wtv you can think of I tried everything.
However I do use one simple moisturizer in the morning bcs my skin is dry after sleeping, the moisturizer I use is 'Ducray Keracnyl PP+' this was recommended to me by my niece and it did wonders.

So how do you actually fix your acne?
It is pretty simple, to fix acne that stems from hormonal or gut issues you have to live a lifestyle that focuses on the restoration of these imbalances or issues.
You mostly achieve this by eating natural and healthy foods, foods that are made for the bodies of humans and foods that we have eaten for centuries.
I experimented with a lot of food so I'll make a list with what worked great for my skin and what broke me out. However everyone's gut is different so there's a possibility that some of these foods may break you out while others don't. Good = fixed my skin. Bad = broke me out.

Good:
Carrots (I boil them and then mix them with mashed potatoes)
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Skyr yoghurt (greek yoghurt)
Kefir
legumes (brocolli, spinach, ...)
fruit (banana, blueberries, kiwi, papaya, mango, ...)
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs
fastfood (mcdonalds, pizza, pitta, burger king, just every fastfood restaurant you can think of)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL:DR : eat healthy, don't focus too much on skincare and first of all, find out the cause of your own acne.

This topic has been talked ab plenty of times on this forum and I know that everyone has different ways and views on how to actually battle acne. The point of this thread is to share my own journey on how I dealt with my acne and a little science behind it.

Feel free to share your views on this and maybe go a little bit more in depth in the topics I talked ab it. You can also talk ab your own experiences w/ acne and how you fixed them etc.

The first pic was when using tretinoin (july 2023), the second one was a month after tret (august 2023), the third is 5 months of clean eating, looksmaxxing and only moisturizing (december 2023) (It's in red light because there's still a little bit hyperpigmentation, it's just to show that all active acne is gone)

421457807_405796921904752_8141337060597007996_n.jpg
421442144_401183125923132_7952064703872327210_n.jpg
421814408_7146789342073794_6309389337360979531_n.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, future_darktriad000, tigrxs and 16 others
BUMP THIS, this is my first long and actually informative thread

yesterday I ate a pizza and I'm breaking out today jfl

So just diet

Why tf is this not blowing up

Why tf is this not blowing up
because there are dozens of threads just like this that tell you to eat clean to clear your skin

but it isn’t exactly that simple for everyone

• +1
Reactions: boysdinner, dannydipss and BrahminBoss
because there are dozens of threads just like this that tell you to eat clean to clear your skin

it is bro, have you seen the pictures? Ppl are just too busy with skincare instead of fixing the root problem.

1 yr ago I had the worst skin imaginable, I was breaking out everyday and the acne I had was just so painful. I deadass was at the end of my rope and was abt to off myself.

After a while of self-pity. I started to learn ab where acne actually stems from. There's a saying that you must look at the cause of the problem before coming up with a solution and that is exactly what I did. I spent hourssss researching causes and treatments. After a while it became really clear that my acne was caused by several hormonal, gut and gastrointestinal issues. These are the most common causes of modern acne so if you struggle with acne, these are probably the causes.

The journey to clear skin was really interesting to me because I learned that food always was and always will be the no1 cause and fix of several problems. I have tried hundreds of skincare products and with 100% certainty I can say none of them had any effect at all. Most products even fuck up your skin more. My niece is a dermatologist and she actually agrees with me on the fact that skincare is mostly cap and that the human skin is mostly a byproduct of our diet.
Several studies have shown that men's skin is more sensitive than the skin of a woman. Although men's skin is thicker, it is more sensitive to environmental aspects and hormonal/ changes that occur in the body. Therefore, skincare products could have an immense negative impact on the skin of men. I noticed this aswell, I used tret for 6 months and my skin was actually flaky and literally destroyed. This also happened with cleansers, toners, wtv you can think of I tried everything.
However I do use one simple moisturizer in the morning bcs my skin is dry after sleeping, the moisturizer I use is 'Ducray Keracnyl PP+' this was recommended to me by my niece and it did wonders.

It is pretty simple, to fix acne that stems from hormonal or gut issues you have to live a lifestyle that focuses on the restoration of these imbalances or issues.
You mostly achieve this by eating natural and healthy foods, foods that are made for the bodies of humans and foods that we have eaten for centuries.
I experimented with a lot of food so I'll make a list with what worked great for my skin and what broke me out. However everyone's gut is different so there's a possibility that some of these foods may break you out while others don't. Good = fixed my skin. Bad = broke me out.

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs
fastfood (mcdonalds, pizza, pitta, burger king, just every fastfood restaurant you can think of)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL:DR : eat healthy, don't focus too much on skincare and first of all, find out the cause of your own acne.

This topic has been talked ab plenty of times on this forum and I know that everyone has different ways and views on how to actually battle acne. The point of this thread is to share my own journey on how I dealt with my acne and a little science behind it.

Feel free to share your views on this and maybe go a little bit more in depth in the topics I talked ab it. You can also talk ab your own experiences w/ acne and how you fixed them etc.

The first pic was when using tretinoin (july 2023), the second one was a month after tret (august 2023), the third is 5 months of clean eating, looksmaxxing and only moisturizing (december 2023) (It's in red light because there's still a little bit hyperpigmentation, it's just to show that all active acne is gone)

good thread

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
eggs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Bump

• Love it
it is bro, have you seen the pictures? Ppl are just too busy with skincare instead of fixing the root problem.
So your experience and situation directly translates to everyone with acne?

And you wonder why your posts don’t blow up.

So your experience and situation directly translates to everyone with acne?

And you wonder why your posts don’t blow up.
The majority of ppl who suffer from acne can fix it by following this. I understand there are outliers but most ppl can fit their acne simply by diet

The majority of ppl who suffer from acne can fix it by following this. I understand there are outliers but most ppl can fit their acne simply by diet
Nearly everyone is an outlier, everybody gut microbiobiome and gut flora is different...

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Can you’ll stop making the same
muh diet thread 😂

Muh diet, muh diet, muh diet

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and mfk

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

W thread

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

I am cutting right now to 1500 calories. My current diet is 4 eggs (400 calories). 1 can of tuna (100). 2 carrots (100) 2 bananas (200) 2 manderines (100) 2 slices of bread in the morning with olive oil(350) 4 small crackers (100) 2 tomatoes (50) portion of walnuts (100) Opinion? Is this enoug protein and what should I change or implement in my diet

I am cutting right now to 1500 calories. My current diet is 4 eggs (400 calories). 1 can of tuna (100). 2 carrots (100) 2 bananas (200) 2 manderines (100) 2 slices of bread in the morning with olive oil(350) 4 small crackers (100) 2 tomatoes (50) portion of walnuts (100) Opinion? Is this enoug protein and what should I change or implement in my diet
way too low calories, i'm guessing you're still in puberty so you should atleast eat 200cal above your maintenance. Cutting is nonsense if you're under 18 yrs old

way too low calories, i'm guessing you're still in puberty so you should atleast eat 200cal above your maintenance. Cutting is nonsense if you're under 18 yrs old
Maybe I will try 1800 calories but do you think the food itself is good?

Maybe I will try 1800 calories but do you think the food itself is good?
very good, I really recommend going higher in calories tho

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Yes definitely good diet helps in 70% of the good skin thing, I also sometimes add tret from skinorac to maintain the glow and good diet is a must

• Love it
Just fraud with red light theory. Also, this only works if you have non-comedogenic skin. If ur comedogenic, you have to cleanse or else ur skin will be all greasy and have bunch of sebum bits coming outta skin. I have one so I know.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and aleksander

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

mirin brah

• Love it
lucky u got no scars with this severe acne

• +1
Reactions: piec and PsychoDsk

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

Bookmarked will read later

• Love it

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

Eggs are mogger food

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

do u use sunscreen

• +1
do u use sunscreen
In the summer I did but in my country there's never any sun jfl so not in the winter

• +1
Reactions: j05

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

bump

• Love it
good thread, why are eggs bad though

good thread, why are eggs bad though
they aren't bad, maybe I wasn't clear enough but they break me out. Could be different for other ppl tho and thanks

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

HOLY FUCK YOU ASCENDED HARD MIRIN THAT ASCENSION BROTHER

Nice thread but skin is extremely nuanced. This dosent work for many people and accutane is the only option. Also for someone like myself I cant even do this because Im at the mercy of whatever my college food court makes 😭 So I think its important to consider this but I agree the 'skincare' industry is a scam

• +1
Nice thread but skin is extremely nuanced. This dosent work for many people and accutane is the only option. Also for someone like myself I cant even do this because Im at the mercy of whatever my college food court makes 😭 So I think its important to consider this but I agree the 'skincare' industry is a scam
This is true, that's why you have to find the root cause of YOUR acne. Most causes can easily be fixed by a certain diet tho, although I can confirm there are outliers who have ance due to another serious health issue

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
yeah somehow my gut can't handle eggs very well. Eggs could work for you tho
fucking retard cant handle 10 bomboclott eggs also make sure to use a wooden spoon to eat honey with heh

Good:
Potatoes
Steak
Liver
Natural butter
Milk
Kefir
WATER
Hipro protein pudding
greek pasta
chicken
bacon
Dates

Bad:
honey
eggs

idk if diet can fix darkspots tho

Thats what u think

What the want you to think