1. Airforces +1 Inches

2. Insoles +2 Inches

3. Posture Training & Standing Straight +1.5 Inches

4. Increased Hair Volume +0.5 Inches

5. Lying +1-2 Inches

6. Socklifts +0.5 Inches

---> Realistic Total Increase: 5 Inches

Other Applicable Heightfrauding Methods:

Walk with small steps, you'll seem taller than if you take huge strides, same for standing, don't stand with a wide stance.

2. While seated, having big glutes definitely gives you additional height.

3. Always try to stand or walk on a higher ground than other if there is uneven terrain, at all times.

4. Avoid tall people and try to stand in a group of shorter people whenever possible. Your actualy height doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that you're taller than her.

Wear a Cap

6. Wear heels

7. Practice unnoticable toewalking daily for 30 minutes

Example: If @BitchBoy applies the first heightfrauding methods, he'll go from 5'3 to 5'8, and with the other heightfrauding he'll seem even taller than 5'8. LL is no longer needed for him and he saves himself 100K to geomax

@5.5psl @wsada @kebab @Skywalker @NumbThePain @ReadBooksEveryday @diamondbill @Hardrada @roping3264 @Lmao @Shkreliii @Emeraldglass @Gengar

Attachments

• 1704140782062.jpeg
    1704140782062.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Lux, hattrick and 16 others
5+ inches is not realisitc unless elevator shoes are involved and that's gonna look stupid when u take them off. best is to fraud using a shoe like nike air max 720 with lifts to give you total 2-3 inches in height with shoe and lift combined. This is doable and most foids wont notice when you take them off.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Some of this stuff is pretty funny. In all seriousness dont fraud more than two inches guys. When it comes time to pipe a girl and you take your shoes off, shes gonna notice and it will be over when people find out your frauding. You'll look like an insecure loser. Just fraud an inch or two and be confident.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, zura, Infinite and 2 others
A 5'6 guy can wear airforces with insoles to add 3 inches
Do posture training ed to further increase 1.5 inches
Grow out his hair to add on 0.5 inches
And now he is 5'11 and can easily larp as a 6'1 guy.
Looksmaxxing is so easy man just takes 3-4 months for a 5'6 depressed nigga to be the "tall" guy of a group.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, sayi, BrickTop and 8 others
Also fraud clothing for proportions and analyze the place you are going to, and adjust clothes from there !

5+ inches is not realisitc unless elevator shoes are involved and that's gonna look stupid when u take them off. best is to fraud using a shoe like nike air max 720 with lifts to give you total 2-3 inches in height with shoe and lift combined. This is doable and most foids wont notice when you take them off.
It doesnt even matter what the shoe is even if theres some magical shoe that adds 5 inches without showing, the minute you take the shoes off its over if people realize what your doing.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Height is the second most important feature after your face
- I'm currently using these guides to squeeze out an inch or two

1. Airforces +1 Inches

2. Insoles +2 Inches

5. Lying +1-2 Inches

6. Socklifts +0.5 Inches

Walk with small steps, you'll seem taller than if you take huge strides, same for standing, don't stand with a wide stance.

3. Always try to stand or walk on a higher ground than other if there is uneven terrain, at all times.

4. Avoid tall people and try to stand in a group of shorter people whenever possible. Your actualy height doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that you're taller than her.

Wear a Cap

6. Wear heels

Example: If @BitchBoy applies the first heightfrauding methods, he'll go from 5'3 to 5'8, and with the other heightfrauding he'll seem even taller than 5'8. LL is no longer needed for him and he saves himself 100K to geomax

@5.5psl @wsada @kebab @Skywalker @NumbThePain @ReadBooksEveryday @diamondbill @Hardrada @roping3264 @Lmao @Shkreliii @Emeraldglass @Gengar
niggas be doing anything bro tippytoe maxxing😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pffo, Deleted member 51465, m0ss26 and 8 others
Dnr I'm 182.5cm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2 and Roge
A 5'6 guy can wear airforces with insoles to add 3 inches
Do posture training ed to further increase 1.5 inches
Grow out his hair to add on 0.5 inches
And now he is 5'11 and can easily larp as a 6'1 guy.
Looksmaxxing is so easy man just takes 3-4 months for a 5'6 depressed nigga to be the "tall" guy of a group.
Thats absolutely ridiculous I find it impossible to believe that. Even if its true the second he gets in a pool or something his shitty tactics will disintegrate and he will resume being 5'6 and now look very insecure.

high quality thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus and BowlCutMogger
JFL i thought i was the only person who is doing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and jabaduk

1. Airforces +1 Inches

2. Insoles +2 Inches

5. Lying +1-2 Inches

6. Socklifts +0.5 Inches

Wear a Cap

6. Wear heels

Thanks for the tips learnt this at 6"6 its over now

1. Airforces +1 Inches

2. Insoles +2 Inches

5. Lying +1-2 Inches

6. Socklifts +0.5 Inches

Wear a Cap

6. Wear heels

DNRed as soon as i saw lying as an option

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Some of this stuff is pretty funny. In all seriousness dont fraud more than two inches guys. When it comes time to pipe a girl and you take your shoes off, shes gonna notice and it will be over when people find out your frauding. You'll look like an insecure loser. Just fraud an inch or two and be confident.
Fraud 2 Inches in total or fraud 2.5-3 inches since everyone wearing shoes already hets 0.5-1 inch

• +1
Im 183.5cm

• +1
the max you can fraud without feeling uncomfortable and affecting your gait is 2 inches, nothing more than that

plus when you fraud too much you feel way shorter than you actually are when you take your shoes off, it sucks

• +1
Reactions: marek937, Skywalker, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Lying is one of the best ngl
All us dudes increasing our height through increasing the global perceived average height through words lmao

• +1
wear sock lifts, you'll retain 1 inch from height, and still be able to fraud with no shoes

• +1
5 inches is impossible.
Even 4 inches is impossible
3 inches maybe

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 51465
wear sock lifts, you'll retain 1 inch from height, and still be able to fraud with no shoes
I've yet to see someone here make sock lifts work or say anything positive about them. I'm still open to them, but after having a ONS with a girl I met at the club while frauding 1.6 inches the discrepancy when you take your shoes off probably isn't that important unless you're frauding like 2-3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Bump

@Lmao ts been a week now tbh

• JFL
Hanging off a bar for 10 minutes morning and night - especially at night, always force a RAMROD posture, thick 2.6 tog socks, insoles, max cushion Skechers, grow a mop or hair or wear a hat/cap.

Elevator shoes are usually obvious.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 51465
High quality

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and diamondbill
I am frauding 3cm with hair, soon more 5cm with shoes

• +1
brainrot

• +1

1. Airforces +1 Inches

2. Insoles +2 Inches

5. Lying +1-2 Inches

6. Socklifts +0.5 Inches

Wear a Cap

6. Wear heels

just take hgh

• JFL
Shoulder to waist ratio at 1.6 will also help, enhance the illusion

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 51465
inb4, good old uncle @Amnesia style

hank azaria falling GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
inb4, good old uncle @Amnesia style

hank azaria falling GIF
It’s crazy to me he doesn’t get called out frauding 5/6 inches in height or even more.

his proportions must look ridiculous

bump very good thread pleas

• +1
bumpo

• +1
I wonder how common lying about height is - I've met a lot of guys where it's highly questionable if they're adding a few inches. I'm 6ft and have met guys saying they are 5'11 who I swear are like 3 inches shorter.

• +1
I wonder how common lying about height is - I've met a lot of guys where it's highly questionable if they're adding a few inches. I'm 6ft and have met guys saying they are 5'11 who I swear are like 3 inches shorter.
Has to be very common and its getting even more common

Maybe every second person lies