PERFECT 5 Minute Posture Routine (FIX YOUR SUBHUMAN POSTURE)

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
AND

This is all i'm doing for an extra inch or 1.5 inches!!!!

@5.5psl @diamondbill @ReadBooksEveryday @DildoFaggins @wsada @kebab @Hardrada @Sulamaniyya @Autistic Badboy @IAMNOTANINCEL @LooksThinker

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, italiangigaChad, Lux and 8 others
I rlly need to fix my posture but that might be cope..

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Shkreliii

this is more than enough (i do it in tip toes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Shkreliii
Bjkkkttt

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Is this enough for height, I was gonna do freakforlife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
what's freakforlife

this is just fixing posture so you appear taller
On Google Search "freakforlife stretches site:looksmax.org" , the guy claims 3-4 inches but idk.

And are these enough to fix posture to gain some height or should I do something else?

On Google Search "freakforlife stretches site:looksmax.org" , the guy claims 3-4 inches but idk.

And are these enough to fix posture to gain some height or should I do something else?
most likely lying as you can't grow in height from stretchning. He only fixed his posture and no one will get 3-4 inches from it, as he did (lying.)

This should be enough to fix posture, very quick and simple but you could add another exercise of your choice

pretty good guide.
dont fall for just pull your shoulders back bro cope though. you body makes your posture subhuman because of muscle imbalances. if you will forcefully pull your shoulders back or tuck your head into place, your body will compensate it by making your posture even more subhuman

• +1
most likely lying as you can't grow in height from stretchning. He only fixed his posture and no one will get 3-4 inches from it, as he did (lying.)

This should be enough to fix posture, very quick and simple but you could add another exercise of your choice
How much can you gain if you had relatively bad posture?

• +1
pretty good guide.
dont fall for just pull your shoulders back bro cope though. you body makes your posture subhuman because of muscle imbalances. if you will forcefully pull your shoulders back or tuck your head into place, your body will compensate it by making your posture even more subhuman
Do you mean puling shoulders back generally through out the day?
How much can you gain if you had relatively bad posture?
D26132E5 5C74 402D 9943 C94054878D91

So you're telling me I can be 6'5, Gonna try this on January 1st and will report back in February
Give it more time lol your posture is as it is because of years of slouching and weak/tight muscles

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Give it more time lol your posture is as it is because of years of slouching and weak/tight muscles
Yeah I've had extremely terrible posture for years? 4 weeks can't fix it? How much longed should I wait?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Just chin tuck daliy when mewing and it will fix it. Don't need this wall stuff

• +1
6-8 weeks should be good with consistency daily
Okay I will report back in march then, I have some other exercises as well, I'll make a routine

Just chin tuck daliy when mewing and it will fix it. Don't need this wall stuff
Really? What about all weak muscles?

(Genuine question)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 51098
High quality bump

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and diamondbill
does posture affect jaw guys??

• +1