how to heightmaxx naturally

i'm 19 and 8 months but i was a very late bloomer, i only started getting armpit hair like sometimes last year, i'm 182 rn, is it very likely that i will grow

i'm 19 and 8 months but i was a very late bloomer, i only started getting armpit hair like sometimes last year, i'm 182 rn, is it very likely that i will grow
Yeah probably , your nearly at 6ft so thats good

nah some of my other short friends also tried this and it worked for them , my friend used to be a manlet 5'6 but after i gave him my advice he became 5'9 . his parents r both small asf his dad is like 5'7 and his mom is like 5'1
I think ur friend just had a growth spurt paired with the effects of the routine. The only way to get drastic results in your late teens is if you get on stacks but genetics determine 70-80% of your height.

• +1
Reactions: Greypiller
I think ur friend just had a growth spurt paired with the effects of the routine. The only way to get drastic results in your late teens is if you get on stacks but genetics determine 70-80% of your height.
i agree , 80% is genes , 20% is what you do to improve your height.

yeah this is not gonna work do all these things along with 6 ius hgh and peptides and you will see results
it can work if your below 18 and growth plates aren't closed, but its still only 2-3 inches max

• +1
it can work if your below 18 and growth plates aren't closed, but its still only 2-3 inches max
yh , if your under 18 it can help but 2-3 inches is usually better than nothing

if you want to heightmaxx naturally either because you cant afford surgery , steroids or dont want to have side effects of surgery and roids here is the guide for you
(note: this may not work if your over the age of 20 and if your height genetics are already bad results may be worse):

1. eat alot of food , do a calorie surplus with alot of protein and also drink a shit ton of milk w honey and consume alot of animal meat . eat canned tuna as a source of protein due to it being cheap asf and being high in protein. i also recommend eating spinach and eating a balanced and healthy diet with alot of vitamins so you can actually grow.

2. dont lift heavy weights when doing deadlifts:feelsuhh: this will fuck up your back and you wont grow anymore instead cardiomaxx.

3. try to increase your testosterone because this has also been shown to increase height growth and also will make your face develop alot better if your young.

4. take ashwaghanda this will help due to it significantly increasing your testosterone and will also cause you to be less stressed .

5. take alot of viatamin supplements like vitamin d , vitamin a , and iron tablets and other supplements to give yourself the right vitamins to boost your height.

6. you need to sleep alot this is probably the most important because if your sleep is shit then you wont grow at all i recommend getting 8-9hrs of sleep.

7. drink a shit ton of milk this calcium will help your bones to grow and you should also eat a shit ton of cheese.

8. heres a following list of other shit you can eat to grow taller :
chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

9. if all this doesnt work ropemaxx:feelswhy:
You forgor to add beef liver

• +1
already doing this shit and have been for many months, moms like 5,2 dads like 5,5 im 5,7 at 14, im cooked

already doing this shit and have been for many months, moms like 5,2 dads like 5,5 im 5,7 at 14, im cooked
5'7 aint that bad imo could be worse

For ClosedPlateCels:

The only useful things here are:

-Stretching via Hanging on bar
-Sprinting or Cycling. Both work
-Jumping/Hopping
-Glucosamine (maybe)

if you want to heightmaxx naturally either because you cant afford surgery , steroids or dont want to have side effects of surgery and roids here is the guide for you
(note: this may not work if your over the age of 20 and if your height genetics are already bad results may be worse):

1. eat alot of food , do a calorie surplus with alot of protein and also drink a shit ton of milk w honey and consume alot of animal meat . eat canned tuna as a source of protein due to it being cheap asf and being high in protein. i also recommend eating spinach and eating a balanced and healthy diet with alot of vitamins so you can actually grow.

2. dont lift heavy weights when doing deadlifts:feelsuhh: this will fuck up your back and you wont grow anymore instead cardiomaxx.

3. try to increase your testosterone because this has also been shown to increase height growth and also will make your face develop alot better if your young.

4. take ashwaghanda this will help due to it significantly increasing your testosterone and will also cause you to be less stressed .

5. take alot of viatamin supplements like vitamin d , vitamin a , and iron tablets and other supplements to give yourself the right vitamins to boost your height.

6. you need to sleep alot this is probably the most important because if your sleep is shit then you wont grow at all i recommend getting 8-9hrs of sleep.

7. drink a shit ton of milk this calcium will help your bones to grow and you should also eat a shit ton of cheese.

chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

shit guide i now am 10 feet tall:ogre:

btw i did ONLY SOME deadlifts when I was 12, which were not too heavy yet i managed to grow to 189, i think ur fine if not too heavy but still dont deadlift i dont see a point in it
I lift moderate weight, don't really do free weights besides dumbbells and sometimes freeweight bench

Normally, if I squat or bench, it's on smith machine and with proper form. I've deadlifted once. I'm 17 and 167cm. Do I still have a chance?

JoinedMar 5, 2024

cope

I lift moderate weight, don't really do free weights besides dumbbells and sometimes freeweight bench

Normally, if I squat or bench, it's on smith machine and with proper form. I've deadlifted once. I'm 17 and 167cm. Do I still have a chance?
Idk

chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

Dude stop fucking coping when I was 15 all the way until 17 I was eating junk bs and grew from 5'10 to 6'4 now at 17 I changed by diet and started exercising I got no gains Im pretty much done, stop this fucking retard nigger cope