how to heightmaxx naturally

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
if you want to heightmaxx naturally either because you cant afford surgery , steroids or dont want to have side effects of surgery and roids here is the guide for you
(note: this may not work if your over the age of 20 and if your height genetics are already bad results may be worse):

1. eat alot of food , do a calorie surplus with alot of protein and also drink a shit ton of milk w honey and consume alot of animal meat . eat canned tuna as a source of protein due to it being cheap asf and being high in protein. i also recommend eating spinach and eating a balanced and healthy diet with alot of vitamins so you can actually grow.

2. dont lift heavy weights when doing deadlifts:feelsuhh: this will fuck up your back and you wont grow anymore instead cardiomaxx.

3. try to increase your testosterone because this has also been shown to increase height growth and also will make your face develop alot better if your young.

4. take ashwaghanda this will help due to it significantly increasing your testosterone and will also cause you to be less stressed .

5. take alot of viatamin supplements like vitamin d , vitamin a , and iron tablets and other supplements to give yourself the right vitamins to boost your height.

6. you need to sleep alot this is probably the most important because if your sleep is shit then you wont grow at all i recommend getting 8-9hrs of sleep.

7. drink a shit ton of milk this calcium will help your bones to grow and you should also eat a shit ton of cheese.

8. heres a following list of other shit you can eat to grow taller :
chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

9. if all this doesnt work ropemaxx:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, shieldzz and asdvek
did you follow this guide yourself and got gains with it?
overall simple and comprehensive good guide btw

did you follow this guide yourself and got gains with it?
overall simple and comprehensive good guide btw
yeah i did i used to be 5'8 but now im 6'1 my parents arent really tall they r both like 5'7 and 5'9

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: zura and vzidel
btw i did ONLY SOME deadlifts when I was 12, which were not too heavy yet i managed to grow to 189, i think ur fine if not too heavy but still dont deadlift i dont see a point in it

yeah i did i used to be 5'8 but now im 6'1 my parents arent really tall they r both like 5'7 and 5'9
nigga u grew because ur mother is 5'7..thats tall for a woman and anyone with a 5'7 mom will grow over 6 foot anyway

• +1
Reactions: zura
nigga u grew because ur mother is 5'7..thats tall for a woman and anyone with a 5'7 mom will grow over 6 foot anyway
nah some of my other short friends also tried this and it worked for them , my friend used to be a manlet 5'6 but after i gave him my advice he became 5'9 . his parents r both small asf his dad is like 5'7 and his mom is like 5'1

heightmaxx is a cope stop infesting this forum with retarded threads idiotic greycel

• +1
Reactions: zura, Gigatyrone69, i hear voices and 2 others
nah some of my other short friends also tried this and it worked for them , my friend used to be a manlet 5'6 but after i gave him my advice he became 5'9 . his parents r both small asf his dad is like 5'7 and his mom is like 5'1
he hit puberty nigger
mirin iq

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
if you want to heightmaxx naturally either because you cant afford surgery , steroids or dont want to have side effects of surgery and roids here is the guide for you
(note: this may not work if your over the age of 20 and if your height genetics are already bad results may be worse):

1. eat alot of food , do a calorie surplus with alot of protein and also drink a shit ton of milk w honey and consume alot of animal meat . eat canned tuna as a source of protein due to it being cheap asf and being high in protein. i also recommend eating spinach and eating a balanced and healthy diet with alot of vitamins so you can actually grow.

2. dont lift heavy weights when doing deadlifts:feelsuhh: this will fuck up your back and you wont grow anymore instead cardiomaxx.

3. try to increase your testosterone because this has also been shown to increase height growth and also will make your face develop alot better if your young.

4. take ashwaghanda this will help due to it significantly increasing your testosterone and will also cause you to be less stressed .

5. take alot of viatamin supplements like vitamin d , vitamin a , and iron tablets and other supplements to give yourself the right vitamins to boost your height.

6. you need to sleep alot this is probably the most important because if your sleep is shit then you wont grow at all i recommend getting 8-9hrs of sleep.

7. drink a shit ton of milk this calcium will help your bones to grow and you should also eat a shit ton of cheese.

chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

Can I take 1000mg calcium daily

I also abuse diemethylecadmium

Why not just save up for LL

chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

Bro the weightlifting part is not true I deadlift consistently with 180kg + and I am 6.1

What side effects, thats unless you go 7 inches
if the surgery goes badly in the worst case you will be barely able to walk your entire life and even if it goes fine you run the risk of your bones refracturing if you do sports and shit

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
if the surgery goes badly in the worst case you will be barely able to walk your entire life and even if it goes fine you run the risk of your bones refracturing if you do sports and shit
That is correct, but it depends on the person and how well the procedure went. Idk if it true but i heard someone got 7 inches and is doing well.

age? what age when u were 5 8 and now? and how much grew each age

That is correct, but it depends on the person and how well the procedure went. Idk if it true but i heard someone got 7 inches and is doing well.
yeah fair enough but ll is a last resort tbh you should try other things like roids or natural before

• +1
age? what age when u were 5 8 and now? and how much grew each age
i was like 5'8 when i was 16 i grew a shit ton more at 17 i became 5'9 and a half. at 18 i became 6 foot. 19 i stayed the same, rn im 6ft1 i grew a shit ton from last year

yeah fair enough but ll is a last resort tbh you should try other things like roids or natural before
Idk i turning 19 soon and i am 5’8 1/2, what the best method for me rn.

Idk i turning 19 soon and i am 5’8 1/2, what the best method for me rn.
just try naturally and wait till 22 if it doesnt work blast hgh or some other steroid and as a last resort do LL anyway height doesnt matter as much as you think:lul: . if your ugly and tall shit wont be that significant , maybe if your a normie or chad you get a bit more attractive.
height doesnt rlly that much unless your a manlet like 5'5 or 5'6 and even then you can still pull if your attractive

• +1
just try naturally and wait till 22 if it doesnt work blast hgh or some other steroid and as a last resort do LL anyway height doesnt matter as much as you think:lul: . if your ugly and tall shit wont be that significant , maybe if your a normie or chad you get a bit more attractive.
height doesnt rlly that much unless your a manlet like 5'5 or 5'6 and even then you can still pull if your attractive
Wish this was the case but girls bully guys over being short, and i have experienced it in sophmore year

Also doesnt hgh make the organs bigger?

Wish this was the case but girls bully guys over being short, and i have experienced it in sophmore year
nigga im 6'1 and ive got friends who are way taller than me but ugly and they never have got any female attention and our 5'6 chad friend pulls more than we do:lul:. if your not a chad or htn height isnt gonna change shit focus on your face instead of your height

• JFL
i was like 5'8 when i was 16 i grew a shit ton more at 17 i became 5'9 and a half. at 18 i became 6 foot. 19 i stayed the same, rn im 6ft1 i grew a shit ton from last year
did you have delayed puberty maybe? Also did lack sleep as a kid and at 17 started sleeping much longer. From my own experiences 9/10 tall dudes who exceeded their genetic potential all had slept a lot. Im curious if you can "make up" sleep in late teens

Also doesnt hgh make the organs bigger?
idk , i have no idea abt hgh , ive heard its good for heightmaxxing but idk the specific details abt it

• JFL
did you have delayed puberty maybe? Also did lack sleep as a kid and at 17 started sleeping much longer. From my own experiences 9/10 tall dudes who exceeded their genetic potential all had slept a lot
maybe but ion think so cause i slept pretty well during my childhood

nigga im 6'1 and ive got friends who are way taller than me but ugly and they never have got any female attention and our 5'6 chad friend pulls more than we do:lul:. if your not a chad or htn height isnt gonna change shit focus on your face instead of your height
Yea but hes a chad swiming in htb, mtbs. Also i never said height doesnt save you from being ugly. Height is something that girls look for especially since it almost my only flaw

Yea but hes a chad swiming in htb, mtbs. Also i never said height doesnt save you from being ugly. Height is something that girls look for especially since it almost my only flaw
in that case i think you should try heightmaxxing naturally ( will take a bit of time )and if that doesnt work use hgh or some other steroid to boost you. use ll as a last resort and if your gonna get it done please go to an actual good surgeon in switzerland or something so you can actually walk for the rest of your life

• +1
in that case i think you should try heightmaxxing naturally ( will take a bit of time )and if that doesnt work use hgh or some other steroid to boost you. use ll as a last resort and if your gonna get it done please go to an actual good surgeon in switzerland or something so you can actually walk for the rest of your life
Ngl thinking about america. Any thoughts?

Ngl thinking about america. Any thoughts?
nah , its probably shit there from what ive heard . btw before you do LL try geomaxxing to a place w short women like thailand or brazil. LL will probably make it so you cant run or do any sport for the rest of your life so i would try other shit before doing LL. you should also consider height insoles and airforce 1s

nah , its probably shit there from what ive heard . btw before you do LL try geomaxxing to a place w short women like thailand or brazil. LL will probably make it so you cant run or do any sport for the rest of your life so i would try other shit before doing LL
Nah i dont want asian girls or latinas, white stacies only!

Attachments

• 31B2AFD3-94BD-4E78-9605-7BC4E90C346A.jpeg
    31B2AFD3-94BD-4E78-9605-7BC4E90C346A.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 45A00271-98C1-4AB4-B28C-712BFE1CD85F.jpeg
    45A00271-98C1-4AB4-B28C-712BFE1CD85F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Nah i dont want asian girls or latinas, white stacies only!
consider geomaxxing to a place where all the girls r short idk exactly where but i have heard french girls r short, idk tho you gotta do your own research on this

• +1
consider geomaxxing to a place where all the girls r short idk exactly where but i have heard french girls r short, idk tho you gotta do your own research on this
Maldova, russia, hungary, and albania. These have plenty of stacies but the living conditions are poor.

Maldova, russia, hungary, and albania. These have plenty of stacies but the living conditions are poor.
you gotta do what you gotta do

• Love it
Post this shit on reddit. Niggas here risk cancer by doing diy hormone therapy

chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

Dnrd + my plates are closed

chicken
almonds
yoghurt
eggs
salmon
carrots
honey
sweet potatoes

yeah this is not gonna work do all these things along with 6 ius hgh and peptides and you will see results

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
yeah this is not gonna work do all these things along with 6 ius hgh and peptides and you will see results
it works sometimes , hgh you can do afterwards incase it doesnt work i. forgot to add you should do these things during 14-22 otherwise it aint gonna change shit