How To Improve My Skincare Routine

P

peterpiper

Bronze
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Posts
266
Reputation
56
AM:
-inkey list salicylic acid cleanser
-inkey list caffeine eye cream
-cetaphil moisturiser SPF 50

PM:
-inkey list salicylic acid cleanser
-olay retinol 24 moisturiser


+ I drink lots of water per day and take these vitamins
-Vitamin D
-Magnesium And Zinc
-Fish Oil

How can I improve this? I still have acne that I need to fix should I add Vitamin C in AM routine?
 
prescription tretinoin

0.025% to 0.05% to 0.1% // progressively //

OTC products do fuck-all for serious n persistent acne in my experience
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
prescription tretinoin

0.025% to 0.05% to 0.1% // progressively //

OTC products do fuck-all for serious n persistent acne in my experience
Would I have to book a doctors appointment? Are there bad sides with it or just dry skin
 
Would I have to book a doctors appointment? Are there bad sides with it or just dry skin

Yes.. a dermatologist.

I didn't have any sides. Did experience slight dryness and shedding which means it works..and since you have moisturizer
in your routine anyways.. shouldn't be a worry.
 
prescription tretinoin

0.025% to 0.05% to 0.1% // progressively //

OTC products do fuck-all for serious n persistent acne in my experience
doesn't it cause bone resorption?
 

Similar threads

by2ky
Replies
1
Views
47
iblameasymto
iblameasymto
anzo
Replies
4
Views
34
anzo
anzo
fattofat
Replies
7
Views
122
wegonnamakeitbrah
wegonnamakeitbrah
L3rdmog
Replies
2
Views
34
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
JuicyJerry
Replies
22
Views
174
bakshi
bakshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top