How to increase beard a bit

N

nikeair270

Gold
I ve tried minoxidil but it fucks up my face for bloating and aging.
I m already on trt so it s not androgen related.
What do you think about dermaroller + castor oil?

I say this because when I get some stubble I get much more female attention.

microneedling (~1mm depth) once a week and 5ml daily oral castor oil can produce significant results, but they will work even better if you manage to add minoxidil, perhaps just do it once a day to minimize side effects?

There aren't other viable alternatives besides minoxidil if you want any permanent results.

Depending on your genetics it might take from a few months to a few years to fill in bald beard spots but it will work with 100% certainty if you have follicles and vellus (white hairs) there.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
It’s just genetics

microneedling (~1mm depth) once a week and 5ml daily oral castor oil can produce significant results, but they will work even better if you manage to add minoxidil, perhaps just do it once a day to minimize side effects?
Does regular topical castor oil works on bald spots of the beard? It has helped my eyebrows a lot

Castor oil isnt compareable to minoxidil, its the best and do you use the minoxdil after you have microneedled or within a 24 hr period? If so then change your routine because the punctres you have created and the minoxidil you add will cause more harm than good as minoxidil has some side effects and it has alcohol.

oral minoxidil

its genetics the only way you could technically increase beard growth is by taking testosterone replacement therapy or minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Castor oil isnt compareable to minoxidil, its the best and do you use the minoxdil after you have microneedled or within a 24 hr period? If so then change your routine because the punctres you have created and the minoxidil you add will cause more harm than good as minoxidil has some side effects and it has alcohol.
even the foam version?

• +1
Reactions: brucel
even the foam version?
Yes, minoxidil even the foam version causes heart problems, scalp irritation, chest pain and among other side effects, Heres a routine: Microneedle 6 times a week and on the 7th apply minoxidil (only after 24 hrs or near that), don't let the side effects scare you away as it can be very avoidable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nikeair270 and bogii
Yes, minoxidil even the foam version causes heart problems, scalp irritation, chest pain and among other side effects, Heres a routine: Microneedle 6 times a week and on the 7th apply minoxidil (only after 24 hrs or near that), don't let the side effects scare you away as it can be very avoidable.
I just apply almost nothing on my eyebrows I doubt I'll get any side effects

• +1
I just apply almost nothing on my eyebrows I doubt I'll get any side effects
if it is in little amount I dont think it would be the worst thing.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
maybe you should stop being a pussy apply the minox again?

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270 and bogii
So this is not causing you any side effects ? Like under eyes problem, swollen skin etc?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: brucel and Tallooksmaxxer
So this is not causing you any side effects ? Like under eyes problem, swollen skin etc?
I don't use minoxidil as I am still under 18, but yes if you follow this ideal way of not applying it only after you have rested your skin* for 24hrs no side effects will be there, and if there are lower the amount you use, so you won't experience any side effects, and after a few months, most likely after 6 months, you will have a beard only if you are consistent.

My face become so swollen on minox and also black undereyes and tired looking
I think if even my advice doesn't help then you should take a break from it and try it again later and if the symptoms are still there then you shouldn't use it, you would be compromising your health, I read on other forums of people experiencing continued symptoms, even try visiting a doctor if it becomes serious.

Heres a routine: Microneedle 6 times a week and on the 7th apply minoxidil (only after 24 hrs or near that), don't let the side effects scare you away as it can be very avoidable.
Forgot to mention, for anyone seeing this, but the size of the needle is important say you use a 0.25-0.5 mm then you can derma roll nearly everyday, but if you use a larger size needles like, 0.75-1 mm then you should derma roller every 3 days and obv have a 24 hr rest then apply the minoxidil. (Scalp on the head differs from the beard and my mistake that I forgot to give more details).