How to increase bigonial width and make gonions flare out?

D

Deleted member 24770

Kraken
Implants or can I still do something about it im 17, my mandible is long but gonions inverted so my jaw looks tinpot

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Implants, Chin wing & chewing hard stuff to train the masseter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Implants, Chin wing & chewing hard stuff to train the masseter.
Chin wing? Do u want my chin to hit the floor bhai I alr have a well projected chin I tried chewing and gave myself tmj pretty sure jfl, or some kind of joint problem on my left side and im still asymmetrical . Implants are in my mind but obviously I will wait a bit to get them once my bite is ideal
Guess implants maybe the only way for me to gain 0.5+ psl jfl
not a rep farm literally real

Bone is malleable hence can be bent
jfl

you need to weaken the masseters so that the gonions show from the front.

• +1
help jfl where are the forum high iq moggerz

Not possible to alter naturally.

• So Sad
I tried chewing and I got TMJ

• +1
Not possible to alter naturally.
bhai ill rope because even my brother has a wide lower third, my dad has a brad pit jaw with square chin, my mom has perfect female jaw. But im the one who came out with a subhuman jaw JFL, even as a kid my jaw looked wider honestly I have no idea what went wrong

• So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr
I tried chewing and I got TMJ
Same bhai, it’s really just not worth it falling for this chewing meme. Rather just live life normally and accept subhumanity or do something which actually makes a difference

Chin wing? Do u want my chin to hit the floor bhai I alr have a well projected chin I tried chewing and gave myself tmj pretty sure jfl, or some kind of joint problem on my left side and im still asymmetrical . Implants are in my mind but obviously I will wait a bit to get them once my bite is ideal
Guess implants maybe the only way for me to gain 0.5+ psl jfl

jfl
Keep coping

bhai ill rope because even my brother has a wide lower third, my dad has a brad pit jaw with square chin, my mom has perfect female jaw. But im the one who came out with a subhuman jaw JFL, even as a kid my jaw looked wider honestly I have no idea what went wrong
There is one last hope for getting a more masc facial third without surgery. Have you considered taking roids

• +1
Keep coping
How am I coping you fuckin 2023cel JFL? you must be mentally ill
There is one last hope for getting a more masc facial third without surgery. Have you considered taking roids
I have in the past but bluepilled brother and his gf just said I have body dysmorphia for thinking about this when I told them

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

I have in the past but bluepilled brother and his gf just said I have body dysmorphia for thinking about this when I told them
If you hop on test I guarantee you will see some jaw gains. Also face stops developing fully by around 23 for a lot of men

• Love it
If you hop on test I guarantee you will see some jaw gains. Also face stops developing fully by around 23 for a lot of men
Thanks brother, spoke to a bunch of people about test on the forum before but it is extremely expensive. What if I do test for a month will I see any difference??

Thanks brother, spoke to a bunch of people about test on the forum before but it is extremely expensive. What if I do test for a month will I see any difference??
Probably a couple of cycles are necessary to see significant changes

“Bone is malleable until youre an adult”

Ok so move your bone

“JFL AT THIS RETARD COPER 🤣🤣🤣🤣 IVE BEEN ROTTING HERE MUCH LONGER THAN YOU TIKTOKCEL, I KNOW MY STUFF”

“Bone is malleable until youre an adult”

Ok so move your bone

“JFL AT THIS RETARD COPER 🤣🤣🤣🤣 IVE BEEN ROTTING HERE MUCH LONGER THAN YOU TIKTOKCEL, I KNOW MY STUFF”
That’s what you literally said though you literal autist, I just said jfl because you’re speaking bullshit. Reported your trolling ass, smd and dont think I will fall for your bullshit advice

Attachments

• FD66362F-EC32-49DC-BE6D-AE399F587FFB.png
    FD66362F-EC32-49DC-BE6D-AE399F587FFB.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 0
That’s what you literally said though you literal autist, I just said jfl because you’re speaking bullshit. Reported your trolling ass, smd and dont think I will fall for your bullshit advice
Yes i said that because it is generally accepted that bone is malleable until your an adult

Its literally scientifically proven what are you on about

Yes i said that because it is generally accepted that bone is malleable until your an adult

Its literally scientifically proven what are you on about
I need proof I will apologize and admit you are right

I need proof I will apologize and admit you are right

This is from a Government Website btw

1982A70E 59D6 41A8 9174 FF826480D81E

The image above (the left graph in particular) is basically all you need to see to prove it

Strain is the Extension (of bone) divided by the original length of the bone, which gives us a % extension

As you can see the strain increases as a greater stress is applied (stress is the newtons of force applied per metre squared, essentially pressure on a certain point)

This Proves bones malleability and by extension the ability to bend them. Which could be applied to all bones including the jaw

Furthermore, the fact that the point where the line ends (the breaking point) is lower on both the X and Y axis, proves that older peoples bone is more brittle (hence less malleable) because it doesnt extend as far as the bones in a young person, and breaks under greater stress

Hence also proving my point on it working only for younger people

• +1
This is from a Government Website btw

1982A70E 59D6 41A8 9174 FF826480D81E

The image above (the left graph in particular) is basically all you need to see to prove it

Strain is the Extension (of bone) divided by the original length of the bone, which gives us a % extension

As you can see the strain increases as a greater stress is applied (stress is the newtons of force applied per metre squared, essentially pressure on a certain point)

This Proves bones malleability and by extension the ability to bend them. Which could be applied to all bones including the jaw

Furthermore, the fact that the point where the line ends (the breaking point) is lower on both the X and Y axis, proves that older peoples bone is more brittle (hence less malleable) because it doesnt extend as far as the bones in a young person, and breaks under greater stress

Hence also proving my point on it working only for younger people
Thanks but the image didn’t load

Will it still work for me im 17 but have my wisdom teeth already jfl
Yes i do it, but it can effect your teeth if you do it stupidly, and can make your jaw click if you pull disproportionately wide.

However if this happens you can just push it back in jfl

Its fine to do at any age but will have more effect when youre young

Just do it a reasonable amount and not too much at once because the rest of you bones need to adapt to your jaw getting wider

• +1
Yes i do it, but it can effect your teeth if you do it stupidly, and can make your jaw click if you pull disproportionately wide.

However if this happens you can just push it back in jfl

Its fine to do at any age but will have more effect when youre young

Just do it a reasonable amount and not too much at once because the rest of you bones need to adapt to your jaw getting wider
Gotchu thanks, this is called microcracking right?

0 btw i can dm pics pls help high iq looksmaxers