HOW TO INCREASE FACIAL/SKULL SIZE?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
I'm looking for any way to increase overall face/skull size and or masculinity. Ive been training neck with decent results but want to develop facial WIDTH, particularly zygos and forehead. seen good results with mewing but need step up a notch. I'm also low t (420), I am relatively content with my face but everything is small asf as I have a tiny skull. any roid cycles/peptides, HGH or vitamins anyone recommends? also if u know of any useful threads would greatly appreciate.

Is Vitamin K2 cope?
is natural T/HGH boosting cope?

eppleys skull implants

hgh is what you're looking for

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 6403
Unironically headbutt walls. That worked for me. But more bone= less hair

I'm looking for any way to increase overall face/skull size and or masculinity. Ive been training neck with decent results but want to develop facial WIDTH, particularly zygos and forehead. seen good results with mewing but need step up a notch. I'm also low t (420), I am relatively content with my face but everything is small asf as I have a tiny skull. any roid cycles/peptides, HGH or vitamins anyone recommends? also if u know of any useful threads would greatly appreciate.

Is Vitamin K2 cope?
is natural T/HGH boosting cope?

MSDO+Orbital box osteomy can increase overall FWHR tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
if you are a teeneger inject HGH , if not surgeries is the only option

Unironically headbutt walls. That worked for me. But more bone= less hair
my hair genetics are my only saving grace. been doing gentle bone smashing and definitely noticing a difference in zygo, just not sure how permanent the difference is. tbh footballers headbutt heavy balls 14/7 I wonder if they have fat foreheads

if you are a teeneger inject HGH , if not surgeries is the only option
I'm 23 but facial bones/skull never stop growing and HGH has changed many bodybuilders facial structure, possibly only due to abusing it tho

hgh is what you're looking for
will this be effective for a 23 year old? any idea if this mainly develops jaw/nose or everything?

Zygomatic arch sandwich osteotomy + orbital box osteotomy + cheekbone fillers and your face will be wider than a bornean orangutan.

Zygomatic arch sandwich osteotomy + orbital box osteotomy + cheekbone fillers and your face will be wider than a bornean orangutan.
I was hoping to avoid surgeries but the longer I live the more I consider them. u don't think HGH will have any improvements? thanks for the info