How to increase height without steriods at 18?

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Posts
830
Reputation
503
Hi there. I am a pretty tall individual already especially for the country I live in but I would still like to get a little bit taller to have a better frame. What would be some other ways rather than taking HGH & protien intake as my protien intake is already enough. Does hanging and sprinting makes a huge difference especially at 18?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
blud too late lmao
 
judged based from your username you are either indian and pakistani

it was over the day you was born

give it up curry, you can't compare with attractive men
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, horizontallytall and schitzowarrior40
''shahid khan''

Despicable Me Lol GIF
 
Your only hope is to have a healthy diet and sleep well and pray your a late bloomer
 
judged based from your username you are either indian and pakistani

it was over the day you was born

give it up curry, you can't compare with attractive men
Actually I am none of those so-
 
Hi there. I am a pretty tall individual already especially for the country I live in but I would still like to get a little bit taller to have a better frame. What would be some other ways rather than taking HGH & protien intake as my protien intake is already enough. Does hanging and sprinting makes a huge difference especially at 18?
Save for LL needs to be started at 12
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan
reincarnatemaxx or LL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan

Similar threads

logan.psl
Replies
4
Views
34
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
V
Replies
13
Views
105
bobbydamogger
bobbydamogger
gruca-looksmaxx223
2
Replies
56
Views
268
hitdog223
hitdog223
ssseij
Replies
32
Views
112
Dsss
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top